Spoiler Black Dragon's Lover/Black Dragon Romance(흑룡연인)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure of there is already a thread of this..?? I’ve been looking for the thread here in the forum but I couldn’t find anything...??Just tell me if there is..
    It looks it has three stories all together...?? i was a bit confused at the beginning, I wondered why the story changed...?? I was checking if this was the same manhwa..
    But after a few chapters I understand now..:facepalm:
    It’s about the story of the three siblings Romance in one manhwa..
    It has 13 chapters translated so far...
    It has 96 chapters in the raw!!
    I hope someone could give us some spoilers~!!:blob_teary::blob_plusone:
    Ju Hwamyeong (first son,a calm man, mysterious and cruel man)x Pyung-an(an art enthusiast,is working her dream job in a prestigious gallery)

[​IMG]
    Ju Amyeong(second son,always show off his power and wealth to others) xYeo-rae(talented cellist at the Music Institute, is grafting hard to make ends meet)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ju Somyeong,(third daughter ,a woman who likes to spent all of her money and spree over)x Jin-hwan(bodyguard,looking for inspiration after his dream of being a taekwondo star foundered)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    Marane101, BooBoo and RaiLi like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    BooBoo and RaiLi like this.
  4. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
  5. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scrolling thru the raw, it seems like
    the wife of their dad is quite a villainous person. The black dragon head had 3 direct children, first son, second son, and third daughter. He re-married someone and has a step-son. The wife seems to be behind the first son's gf's house invasion/kidnapping etc, as well as having people knock out the third daughter's bf to be brought to her

7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she does look like evil person and I was getting vibes from her that she doesn’t seem to be a nice person at all...!!:blobthinkingsmirk:
    And it also seems like the siblings hate her too!!

chefcheese, BooBoo and RaiLi like this.
  8. CoweyBell

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh SAMEEEEE
    I skipped a lot of chapters to find out if she'll be exPOSED AND SHE DOES and basically her child has a black dragon tattoo right? I think she agreed to be arrested or something if they (the first son/black dragon) promised to spare her son. Her child was spared but the first son cut off the childs tattoo because the child was no longer in the black dragon.

9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be fair the whole family is evil. There gangsters

Marane101, chefcheese, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF!!:blobfearful:
    I’m okay with the child being spared but cutting the child’s tattoo.....
    Can’t they just remove the tattoo instead...???

11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First son is really edgy. He probably enjoyed it too. I mean this is the same guy who threatened a dudes daughter.and hung her up over a vat of fake acid

12. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah~~! I wonder what reaction will she have if she discovered what the first son is like??? Or will he change just for her....???

chefcheese and BooBoo like this.
  13. CoweyBell

Reading List:
    Link
    She did find out..one way or another
    During the house invasion that I mentioned earlier, she was tied up and beaten. When she could open her eyes again, she saw the first son and his men save her. Without batting an eye, the first son grabbed some scissors and stabbed the -for a lack of a better word- criminal in the neck, successfully killing him. It's so dramatic with the blood splattering across his face and eyes cold as his gf looks at him in horror. He just gave his girlfriend PTSD.

14. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  15. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anymore spoilers??:blob_teary:

16. CoweyBell

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, I stopped scrolling thru because I needed to focus on making notes/studying for midterms but I'll scroll thru it again when I'm done xD
    I'll post whatever I find here~~

chefcheese likes this.
  17. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!! And take your take time!!:blobhug::blobokhand:

18. CoweyBell

Reading List:
    Link
    so in the next few chapters..
    First son: starts to get to know art gallery girl a bit more (they go on dates). One particular date, there are fireworks and the mood is set so they kiss.
    Next scene: art girl goes on a trip with her pink haired friend. As she's there, she runs into the first son...probably doing business for Black Dragon. She sees him with a female beside him.
    Next scene: she's sad that first son is potentially seeing someone else and in the middle of the night, she decides to go to the grocery store. She comes home and sits down...and hears someone come in. It's a guy with a knife. She's then tied up, blindfolded, duct taped and beaten. When she opens her eyes again, she sees first son and his men. This is where first son grabs a pair of scissors (ones she used to try to protect herself) and stabs it into the criminal's neck. BAM, the girl faints and has PTSD now.
    Second son: music girl is working and serves second son and his...entourage? she comes across a bad customer who's hitting on her and things escalate after she turns him down (customer grabs her by the hair). Second son gets angry and pulls the first punch. Despite coming from such a family...the second son CANNOT fight. They end up at the police.
    Next scene: she's practicing for an audition outside and second son appears. She pulls out a box of bandages for him and he tears up. From then on, he does a lot to spend time with her (tries to prepare lunch for her but it's an amazing lunch and she is frustrated). She goes to do her audition and MAKES IT TO A PRETTY PRESTIGIOUS SPOT and she cries with her friend. The girl who she 'stole' the spot from takes a picture of music girl and second son and...drama happen. Sorry, I can't read Korean so I can only infer what happens from the pictures.
    Third daughter: her bodyguard ends up bringing her to his place where she changes to his clothes;) and he makes ramen. He's trying to cheer her up after she got cheated on. When they're out together, she finds herself thinking about him. He realizes she's acting weirdly and thinks she's ill...somehow bringing her back to his place again. As they're eating, she expresses her feelings for her, kiss him, and they end up in bed:eek:
    Stepmother: she's worried. I think her son disappeared and she's scared of what may have happened. It is revealed the son is okay and some guy (I guess I'll call him her friend) is yelling at subordinate for the situation. All is calm afterwards, but there's tension between the stepmom and her friend.
    Edit: grammar, spelling

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  19. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That friend is I think the father of her son…

Ahmya likes this.
  20. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooohhhhhh~~~~...... This is getting spicier~!!