Spoiler Black Haze

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Aachiin0914, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I don;t remember when I read this anymore, but I was still in high school back then.

Crepuscule, Noblesse (were still on going back then), Tower of Gods, Kubera, Good luck my demon king and many more. They were the webtoons I read together with Black haze.

After I graduated college, I went from reading manga/webtoon, to reading webnovel. I haven;t read any manga/webtoon for years. And recently I just went back reading cause many webnovel I've been reading already have webtoon.

Anyway, I checked Black Haze again, and found that since the time I stopped reading it, the last update was still there. The last update stuck in 2017.

I just want to know how it ended. Really, it's one of my favorite before.

The MC -- well known "black magician" from a certain association (forgot the name). He got a mission from the Boss, to guard a certain student in magic academy. That Student, I forgot but he has some kind of secrets in him, that's why Mc needs to protect him. And from then on, mc got involved to many chaotic scenes.

Also, there's two kinds of magician. (It's like the bloom and weed from Irregular magic high school). Mc went to that (weed) side. I forgot what they called. The one he needs to protect is also in that side.

Anyway moving on, Ill skip many scenes. The reason why the boss of association let mc took that job, cause he just wanted mc to go to school. And the plot twist there is that, mc is actually the brother of that boss.

Many years ago, there's a experiement, and the boss' brother got involve. The the boss' brother was the only one who survive the experiments, but he forgot about everything. So in order to start again, and in order to protect mc, he hide the fact that he was that "brother" and that he was involved in the experiments.

well, until, it was reveal that mc was the Demon Lord.

We was awaken later.

Anyway, he went back.

And then that's it.

I wanted to know what happened next. After he claimed his identity, how did they solved the mess. Would Mc sacrifice himself again?

TXHY, Nao Otosaka and armad224 like this.
  2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, it never “ended,” it just stopped, mid-arc, and because of publishing issues, the author wasn’t allowed to continue.

The author has a new series out, whose season has currently ended, called “Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples.”

morticia_addams and armad224 like this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading Charlotte too.

It's one of the reason why I remember Black Haze, cause Charlotte was still updating, whole Black Haze stopped at 2017.

But really? So it really end just like that?

Anra7777 likes this.
  4. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I went and reread it a couple years ago, and it was frustrating where it ended. Basically nothing got answered, everything was left up in the air.

5. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it stopped abt at ch.217. I recall searching for black haze when I realised Crepuscule has been completely translated. Back then I used to read Wonted, Underprin(was that the name...the one with a half demon dad with completely black hair and his son with orange hair, etc) , Underprin was continuing (don't know if it has already been translated) and the translation for Wonted had stopped. Wish the translators(and the authors...at least for Black haze) didn't leave the readers hanging