Spoiler Black knight who was stronger than even the hero

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Ran ahzu, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Requesting spoilers~~~
    Those merciful ones there:blobangel:,for giving me satisfactory spoilers I'll gift you a position within the chaos:blobhero: and a cookie :cookie:

worldtraveller likes this.
  2. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like a spoiler for this one please??

Specifically, is the Harem Hero actually in love with the female Knight? Is he the ML?

Ran ahzu likes this.
  3. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    I can bet 1000 nuffies that ML is from MC's kingdom,the strongest knight before her,her vice captain (forgot the name)
    And I'm 60% sure that harem hero is either in love with MC or black belly psycho,like in the "only you love the perfect me?!"(manga)

worldtraveller likes this.
  4. jgfenix

jgfenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this series eventually reach the hero´s summoning? That would be the interesting part. Perhaps then I will read this again.

5. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers??
    Romance between others?
    Are there any interactions between harem hero and mc after they both come to the new world??
    Please and thanks in advance!

6. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... the currently there are only 41 chapters. The mc hasn't met the hero yet, remember she reincarnated 4 years before the hero was summoned and in the current chapter it's been 6months since she reincarnated so there's still a long way to go before the mc actually meets the hero but as for romance, Conrad (ex-strongest) is starting to develop feelings for the mc, meanwhile his sister and a friend of mc are starting to become a couple, in other words, mc trying to matchmake.
    The supposed ml is dense to women lol this is why he was dumped on the spot after meeting some.

7. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been a year now. Does anyone have any recent updates on the recent chapters that have not been translated? If you can it’d be great if you can do a summary of the chapters like at the hidden marriage forum :aww:

Ran ahzu likes this.
  8. YukiShiiro

YukiShiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2020 is going to end soon and there's still no updates for this novel. Does anyone know if author sama's still writing/finished the novel? Has anyone else picked up the translations? I really like the novel and wish I could read more chapters *crieeess*

9. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this novel, it's been a while. Just checked the raw, looks like author still hasn't come back after 3 years. I don't think anyone else would want to pick it up just to leave people hanging since the translator stopped at that point precisely for that reason. Guess we'll never know how the mc's reunion with harem owner goes down :blobsalt:

10. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping to try out this novel. But it seems to have stopped updating this site. *sigh*

Ran ahzu likes this.
  11. YukiShiiro

YukiShiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this novel.......is there no hope for an update? I wonder if the author's still on hiatus