Spoiler Black Sky

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nyaa.23, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/black-sky/
    Mtl link : https://www.mtlnovel.com/black-sky/

Summary :
    In 5711 NCE (New Common Era), Office 5 of the Security Building received three unsolicited messages from the Space Prison:

“My dear, I’m watching you.”
    “Relax, you’re just on the big broadcast screen in the prison.”
    “I’m really looking forward to reuniting with you all of a sudden. Would you welcome me with a smile, or shoot me right in the head?”

Chu Si, sitting behind his wide desk, read through the messages with a straight face.
    “If I remember correctly,” he replied, “your sentence is the same duration as this planet’s lifespan. So, unfortunately, that day will not arrive.”

Unless it’s the end of the world and the planet explodes.
    But then two years later… the planet really did explode.
    Chu Si: …

Fugitive x Refined Rascal
    This is a bizarre setting and written in exaggeration, completely nonsensical and unscientific, the kind of nonsense that even Einstein’s coffin wouldn’t be able to suppress.
    Just pretend this is space fantasy. 1 vs 1, happy ending.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 1-30
      MC / Chu Si is the executive officer of office no 5. The story begins by his cryocapsule malfunctioning (there's also 25 other capsule that's used by his subordinates) then he wakes up 50 years in the future and met with a pair of father-daughter (mop and little mop) MC opened his communicator and ML / Sa'e Yang told MC that he just escaped from the space prison. They arrived at the villa and ML can't wait to make his appearance so he came to the villa. MC and both mops went to meet ML and the villa is in a self destruct mode.
      MC prepared a meeting gift for ML and ML is sooo excited. Then MC missile bombed ML. Suddenly the space prison came out of nowhere and started to bomb MC and friends. The space villa managed to politely take (steal) MC's villa and subordinates. Remember that the villa is in a self destruct mode?? Well it exploded and the space prison lost a part of it then it went away. MC's team went to the part of the prison that got left.
      They went inside and arrived at the restaurant. There were some inmates in cages and they told them what happened. So apparently all of the inmates got an order from MC code to start a prison riot. They started a riot and the officers got locked away. Back to the present, ML helped MC repair the prison system called divine eye. MC and ML brains worked hard and they think that it probably have something to do with Fort Barney. While they were resting, divine eye got an order to eliminate the inmates (basically ejecting them from the prison)
      ML have a prisoner controller that makes him part of the inmates so we say goodbye to him for now. Mop took a bath and said that he's called Kim. Then the space prison teleported to fort barney. The team walked around and nearly fell off a cliff but got saved by Don, one of MC's army trainee. Don brought them to a base and there they met with MC's other army students (theres Le Pen, Tang, Liu, Joel and Guy) The students told MC that they got a S class mission about fort barney from the higher ups but the mission is sketchy and the planet exploded during mission. They managed to stay alive and just woke up months ago. MC and team went to fort barney and ran into trouble then ML came to save the day.
      In the fort, they found out a source code from MC's old orphanage. Then they went back to the base and MC shared a room with ML.
    • Chapter 250
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious as how about how MC and ML relationship progresses and also why ML become a wanted criminal