Misc Blob Theatre

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by GDLiZy, May 19, 2019.

1. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the plot for story.

Act 1:
    Yandere Blob @Das finally found where @Westeller was hiding. He knew @Westeller was a secret spy working for @Tony to destroy the rebels from within. He snuck close to @Westeller and stuck down @Westeller in one blow.

Act 2:
    @911 was called in from an anonymous blob off stage to capture @Das. @911 pulls out a knife, but it's actually a feint for his favorite move, the head nom. Unfortunately, @Das' head is unbreakable, so he gets away with his trusty white flag of retreat. After getting away, @Das is feeling sad about giving in to his yandere urges to kill @Westeller, who has come back as a ghost to tell @911 about his regrets.

Act 3:
    @Das gets a little screen time about hiding, then it transitions to @Westeller and @911. @Westeller haunts @911, causing him to become more tired. After haunting @911 so much that he falls over, @Westeller decides to go to heaven to meet @God and be reincarnated into an isekai protagonist. It's a heartwarming goodbye between @Westeller and @911, which @911 is grateful to finally be rid of the ghost. At the end, the audience is reminded that @Das is still out there, and he is on the hunt for more.

I probably missed some plot elements somewhere, since I feel sleepy when watching plays.

2. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    *Cough* FYI Yandere blob :blobspearpeek: is me.

This is @Das -> :blob_teary:

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew I got some details wrong. Theatres are just not for me. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_two::blobsleeping: