Blood Redemption

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Sachin_e_lekhani, May 8, 2020.

1. Sachin_e_lekhani

Sachin_e_lekhani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello guys, I am writing a story called "Blood Redemption"
    It is available on Webnovel
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/16881148106745405/Blood-Redemption
    Wattpad
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/223986156-blood-redemption
    and SH too
    https://www.scribblehub.com/series/118752/blood-redemption/
    I will be posting more chapters there (currently 2 on here, more available on Wattpad,SH,WN)

Synopsis
    Sages say that 5000 years ago the sun blinked.
    The planet we knew as earth changed. humans gained the power to walk the path of martial cultivation.
    Amidst the crowd of billions lives a young boy.
    A talent rarely ever seen before, with the courage of a tiger and ferocious as a dragon.
    Had his path of dominance destroyed before it started.
    Having no choice but to live the life of a normal person.
    he encounters an enemy he can't overcome.
    Due to the twist of fate, lost in an unknown land.
    on the verge of death, he hears some vague words.
    "you are here my child"
    "At last our sin has been pardoned"
    "Live and make the world know of our name 'RUDRA' the mighty"

Tags: action, adventure,friendship,tournaments,romantic subplot,martial arts,cultivation

CHAPTER 1 - Peanut?

Somewhere in the corners of the mighty and vast universe.

A blue planet orbiting around the huge sun concealed in a layer of a translucent cocoon of some unknown substance of golden reddish appearance occupies 5 big continents with myriads of life living in it.

In one of those continents which are dominated by Humans, a normal high school class is being held.

A slightly plump looking boy said dressed in loose martial art clothing

"Hey Divit isn't there any way where I don't have to do these harmonizing exercises daily"(Divit is a name, means a person who is honest, another meaning immortal)

A boy looking more mature for his age also dressed in loose martial attire replies:

"what are you talking about, do you want to die young or something?"

He continues

"if you want to live without training like this then you would have to build a time machine and go back to 5000 years back before the phenomena of 'The great blinking of the sun' occurred and there was no qi on earth"

Another boy who was wearing glasses and looking like the type who likes to show off said:

"little Kumbh don't you even know these common legends which are almost proved facts".(Kumbh is a name, means pot)

He continues without waiting for a reply

"5000 years ago when the people of this planet were living with a life expectancy of 60 to 90 years.

The great change happened

Legends say that the sun blinked and there was darkness on every place of earth, natural disasters like earthquakes, tsunami, extreme weathers, and volcanoes started erupting lava and after that qi started being pouring out from the ground, the young became physically strong but the elderly couldn't bear the power in their bodies, and the harsh environment and died like dominoes, nearly 30% of the human population died in few days".

The mature looking boy named Divit interrupted

"The elderlies weren't able to harmonize with the qi because their body was weak, those who could harmonize saw a leap in their lifespan and physical abilities, the same applies to us. Before we get at least 20 we would have to exercise a fixed amount daily and make this qi present in our world a fortune by harmonizing the qi with our body and not a disaster, otherwise, you'll die before 40 because the qi will start burdening your body".

The chubby looking boy named Kumbh responded "Vibish, Divit, do you guys think I was born yesterday, I know that by harmonizing our body with qi we will be able to enter the path of martial arts and with the harmonization level at least 100 years of life is guaranteed".(vibish is a name, means thanks)

"you guys won't even let me even complain a little," he said with a pouty face.

"hahaha" another guy with the same dress but a little short in height said after laughing.

"it's because you always want to slack off. but man the so-called "supreme" must be super strong right, at least in the empyrean realm the same as the 5 overlords".

The guy with the glasses called Vibish started showing off again "of course he was the strongest man in the history of our planet earth and maybe his cultivation surpassed even the empyrean realm and only because of him the human species didn't become extinct otherwise with the animals becoming beasts because of qi and with the overwhelming population they hid from us they caught us off guard and almost made humans extinct".

Vibish continued "he even used a dragon as his stead, I wonder where he got one and does a dragon still exist".

The shorty Megh interjected, "forget about that, did you guys saw the news, apparently the team of fire sect lead by blaze prince in the beast territory discovered a martial symbol, and now the army is being dispatched to secure that region to make a stronghold".(megh is a name, means cloud)

Vibish tried to flaunt his knowledge again "yes it's true, getting another martial symbol is something to be rejoiced by the whole humanity, it will make our country's military power more strong by aiding the geniuses".

He continued while fixing his glasses "martial symbols are the law and knowledge of heaven and earth in material form, although even without it we human can make techniques too.but with the enlightenment gained because of the martial symbol a practitioner is like a fish demon in the sea...everything from overcoming bottleneck, comprehending and making techniques becomes less hard".

"And if it was not because of some lucky unknown guy getting enlightened because of a martial symbol he found by luck in woods in the past, humanity wouldn't even know how to cultivate properly and know what realms really are and how to reach them".

A rough and mature burly voice came from his back "ok glasses sensei do u know how many realms are there"

The glasses boy feeling proud of being called teacher said "of course they are a total of 8 realms known to us with each having 3 sub realms" after saying that he slowly realized who was the owner of the voice and his face paled".

A huge man came in the views of the boys

" you idiots, slacking in my class, do you think its history class or something, stupid idiots no matter how much you know. The winner is always the one with a bigger fist and if you don't exercise and harmonize quickly your life and your fist both will be of the same size as your pe*nis JUST LIKE A PEANUT "

The whole class in the huge ground heard it and laughed while hiding their face from the teacher.

The group of guys had their faces red and down, from the cutting and harsh remark from their teacher.

Kumbh apparently wanting to get some of his face back said: "what are you saying sir, this is not the era of war anymore but a civilized world...I'll become a movie star and with the money that I earn I'll buy a longevity elixir and getting more than the average lifespan even with low cultivation, crushing all my problems then my life will be big like how my PE*nis really is!".

The teacher's face was full of black lines he moved close to him "did you remember what I said about the big fist rule"

Chubby having a bad feeling said quietly "ah yes ....yes sir"

The teacher pulled out his hands to show "do you think my fists are big ".

Chubby Kumbh scared silly but still speaking quietly "yes sir, the biggest I have ever seen"

The teacher "good then 100"

Kumbh "100 what sir"

"lap of school for all 4 of you"

The 4 of them cried out in unison "sirrr"

The teacher didn't say anything else but just pulled out his fist to show them and everyone understood well and had the same thoughts in their head.

"yup if you have big fist then you make the rule"

The 5 boys started running around the school, but maybe because their punishment just started they weren't much tired so they were still talking while running.

Megh the short boy said in an angry voice: Kumbh you bastard, why did you have to say that? Now we all have to endure this torture because of you.

Kumbh shouted: shut up Megh, for someone whose name means clouds and being so short, aren't you ashamed of yourself and you dare to shout at me.

Megh: you assh*le, I'll beat you today.

Divit stopped them "cut it out Megh, Kumbh isn't in wrong here.

Vibish joined in: yes that bear for a teacher wanted to shame us in front of the entire class, it was necessary to get some face back for us.otherwise we would have become a laughing stock.

Then Divit said "that's right, but I don't understand one thing",

Kumbh asked curiously "what is it"?

Divit: it's how he knows that you have a short penis like a peanut.

"Hahahahahhah" all 3 other than Kumbh laughed in unison.

but soon talking became a luxury for them.

But Divit was different, He looked tired but if someone looked closely they wouldn't find even a drop of sweat on him.

He is Divit smith a 15-year-old kid with slightly more mature features for his age, a sturdy but flexible body hidden in his clothes. and the heir to a rich father called Jack smith who owns a supermarket.

In this era the average age of kids harmonizing with qi was 18-20.

If you reach that point when you are 18 you can obtain a career in martial paths and joining academies and universities will not be very hard.

For those who harmonize after 18 like 19 and 20 they have no choice left other than to go in the non-martial field to gain success.

Those who harmonize before 18 like 17 are called geniuses and for 16, they are called demon genius.

Thinking of this he smiled bitterly again, because he has to live a life full of patience and hiding.

Not him alone but his whole family.

He who harmonized when he was 12, a genius even in his family history,

has to lay low and pretend like he wasn't harmonized.

If someone heard it. They would have thought that he is born with heavenly talent ...but he and his family know that it isn't a blessing but a curse.

When he was 12 and until he was 14 his father used to tell him one exact thing every damn morning.

"Listen son, you must have noticed already that you and we are different from normal people".

"it's true, we aren't normal, you must have heard of the "supreme" who saved humanity from extinction, united the continents and used a black dragon as his stead"

Mc: "Yes, everyone had heard of him".

His father said "SON WE ARE HIS DIRECT DESCENDENTS"

Our surname is not Smith but 'RUDRA'

Which means the Mighty.

Chapter 2

The mighty Inc..

"What! dad doesn't that mean that our ancestor was the first emperor, am I a secret prince or something".

His dad smiled a little but his face still grim "well if our ancestor didn't disappear without telling one day, you might have been a prince but not now. Listen Divit one day after the war with the beasts for the possession of the land, when peace was mostly established throughout the continent. Human life started becoming stable. 'The supreme just left without anyone telling, his children were just 6 small kids each from a different wife. powerless to even survive on their own, wives already dead because of conspiracies or in the war."

"thankfully some of his comrades were the first ones to know that, and they realized that without him they could not be in power and because greedy people will try to gain the secret of his power from his descendants, they quickly left secretly and raised the kids but they were still caught by some unknown people which had features like beasts, half of them were killed and the tablet which recorded our family inheritance was lost.after that our clan has been living around the globe hiddenly with great talent but no way to use it".

"dad what are you saying? Ain't I already harmonized, with my talent I can put all those celebrity kids into dust ".

His dad sighed and said "not you alone, any child from our clan can put those demon geniuses to shame if our blood wasn't accompanied by the curse...or you can say the inability to use the power of our blood."

"I don't understand dad"

"it's like this"

We are destined to have good cultivation but our cultivation can only give us long life, not martial strength, if we use the powers coming from our cultivation, our blood will act up making our body blue and then our blood starts becoming heavy and beating our body from inside, leading us towards a premature death from internal explosions 'a horrifying death' indeed.

Divit: "This ....this...."

"well it's not like we don't have to practice"

We still have a fist art from our ancestor the 'supreme' with us. by practicing it daily, our cultivation will rise with our age although the starting point is early, the rise in cultivation will be slow. but surely it will rise, your great grandfather is already in the king realm, just one realm less than the 5 emperors.

Divit said suddenly "What... I even have a great grandfather, how is this possible"?

"didn't my grandfather died two years ago, and you say we will have a lifespan to be a great grandfather"

His father "Ah well actually your grandfather didn't die. it was just a pretense to show the world that your grandfather was a normal person and died because of low cultivation and his life span ended.

Here mc started to have some tears "grandpa is alive, you didn't even tell us, didn't you saw how much anuja cried...you are so cruel father"(anuja is his little sister's name)

His father not taking his words to heart said "It's not like I wanted her to cry, but you kids were too little. you would have leaked the truth, even right now I shouldn't tell you but you are too much of a freak, even with our blood the normal age to harmonize is 15. but you did it while being 12, leaving me no other choice to tell you the truth.

At this point mc didn't know what to believe and what not

"the moral of the story is, you have to practice the first art that I will show you, pretend to have low cultivation throughout your life, don't fight until your life is in danger, your cultivation will rise slowly but surely until you reach the king realm and what you will get is a long life.and yes don't worry about money we are secretly dealing in many businesses and by now we can sit on home and raise money"

Divit didn't even bat an eye hearing about money and said"dad...there must be something ...anything to cure this curse..."

His father tiredly sighed "Well even with our easy cultivation king realm is our limit but if someone is able to reach empyrean realm by eating some heavenly medicine when being in the king realm or with just enough talent then he can expel the blood out and become like a normal human, also if you surpassed empyrean realm then you can probably cure your clan members too."

"But reaching the empyrean realm is impossible...because cultivation requires fighting and condense martial spirit. battling is necessary for humans to raise their realm, and that's something which we cant".

"But son life is still good, you will have a life like a normal person and that's it, our clan has many contacts and money, an easy life full of riches is awaiting you, what you have to do is just not fight and compete, live leisurely. Scientists are currently in hot demand. Virtual reality is what is popular now, go gain knowledge in other fields be anything other than a fighter.

From seeing Mc face anyone can tell that he was gonna cry

"ok son, I'll leave you alone for now"

After saying this he left the room

"honey is divit okay" a beautiful lady said to Divit's father

"I don't know dear, but he has to bear it, the bigger the talent the harder it is to digest this kind of truth"

"it was the same for us too dear"

Sigh... leave him alone for now

The next day

His dad told him the same thing again

"dad what is it about the clan, I don't really recall meeting any relatives of ours, and what about mom, does she knows about this"

His dad turned his back towards him and said: "our clan and our business is hidden and running secretly through about the globe, and about your mom, we have been practicing inter-clan marriage, your mother is a part of the clan too and our family is one of the 3 main families which have been preserved since 5000 years".

Divit suddenly realized something"fuck what do you mean by 3 families intermarrying, you said yesterday that 'the supreme' has 6 kids.other then inces......oh my god "

"you stupid bastard it is not like that..the marriage system is carefully managed and no one is married to someone not having at least 3 generations of relation. and it's not like we had other choices."

Divit already realized that another bad news was coming and said with buttering tone "oo great father, my dear dad why we have no other choice".

His father said in a grave tone "no weak women are able to become pregnant from us and only the women of our blood can conceive our child."

Divit still being the child he was "shit, it means that I can't marry the girl I will love and will be forced to practice incest. and why do you sound so sure? do you have an affair or something.. I am going to tell mom for sure"

His dad's face was covered with black lines "little demon, even if your mother and I were destined to marry even before marriage. we loved each other deeply. I don't know why but it's a mystery that no one has been unwilling to marry in the family. maybe it's like blood attracts the same blood"

Divit: "I can't take this much information dad.and I will try this pregnant thing by myself."

.his dad didn't show any reaction but just expressionlessly said "with our Nobel blood nobody ever fell in love with those weaklings, our body has an instinct to only have feelings to love strong people, and only our blood can satisfy this tyrant blood".

Divit: "what do you mean by weak people, we can't even fight, tell me who is the week one"

His father harrumphed: "Humph, what do you know kid? It's not like we can't fight, we choose not to in exchange to live long and preserve our bloodline".if we want to fight we can, but then we will be like a shooting star, brighter than anything, stronger than anyone in the same stage but also short-lived."

After saying this his father left after and closed the door shut, but he could barely hear Divit mumbling which almost made him puke blood

Divit mumbling quietly: "he said our surname means mighty, humph more like the mighty incest."

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    so far so good.

do not use sensei or other languages that can be translated save for names and places or items, it will ruin the vibes of the story.

use less tropes (ex. you know? nano desu. eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh? i.....i.....i know. also the romcom stuffs japanese use in the anime, manga and novels (if possible do not use any of it it will ruin the story))

and since romance is only a sub llot do not focus into them and most importantly do not make it a harem if possible only one romantic partner or to spice it up two but do not make it a jp harem style full of tropes (where tropes make the story and not the plot).

finally, where and when are you uploading this story. i would like to read it.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    Sachin_e_lekhani likes this.
  3. Sachin_e_lekhani

Sachin_e_lekhani Member

Reading List:
    Link

thanks for your suggestion I will surely work on it. and don't worry the main character will not be like a typical Japanese wussy mc, I have planned romance on the side in future, but the main focus will be action, adventure, and comedy, I have tried my best to add some comic lines which although are for adults but not 18+.

--MON-- likes this.
  4. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    keep up the good work. btw do you have a stockpile of ch or this is just the start? and when are you planning to upload it? scribblehub, royalroad or both?

5. Sachin_e_lekhani

Sachin_e_lekhani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have currently written 5 in total,2 are complete,3 are yet to be edited, unfortunately, I'm not much social and familiar to forums so I am having trouble on how to post the next chapter in a sequence(a bit of help is needed). I have this on Wattpad, web novel, pending in royal road, and just gonna look at scribble hub.

--MON-- likes this.
  6. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    if you plan on uploading it, do not do it here in the forum section since most only use the forums for help/discussions/recommendations/request/and some random stuffs.

uploading it on SH RR WN Wattpad then promoting it on the forums is the right way to do things.

this is where you ask others to read your story (providing links to the story) and ask for opinions/ideas/and criticisms that can help you in writing your story.

7. Sachin_e_lekhani

Sachin_e_lekhani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do help me in sharing this,and i will promise you a good read for sure

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    --MON-- likes this.