Novel Bloodline of Debauchery (R-18)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Feb 12, 2018.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: Like the many stories he read, he reincarnated into the world as the weakest, with the potential to be the strongest. But the day he came of age, he was chained down by his sister and ruthlessly violated. His bloodline is of a demon, yet his heart is pure like a angel. But nurture shapes nature and even his pure heart was destined to be blackened by corruption...

Notice: All characters are beyond 18 years of age.
    Notice: If you like chapter 1 and are interested in reading more, look on the right side of the first post here and click 'Watch Thread'. Also, if you like notifications by summoning, click on my profile and leave your username. Also, like this post, will give you good luck.

Suggestions Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...g-pure-erotic-stuff.59050/page-3#post-3754003

Warnings: R-18.
    Fetishes: Femdom/ Female Initiative, Incest/ Sibling Attraction and Corruption/ Degeneration

TOC:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    Here for the chapter

3. xViper

xViper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fossil likes this.
  4. Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls

Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Frederic755

Frederic755 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting in anticipation!

6. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can't post it on here you probably can on royalroad. I mean everybody loves large chests was pretty nsfw and got away with it on there.

Frederic755 likes this.
  7. mohammed

mohammed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to it .

8. xViper

xViper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The question is: Is it hotter for those who HAVE a sister or to those who wish they had?

9. Novela

Novela Immortal Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    It needs to have a bit of plot though to be on royal road not just plain nsfw .
    Also needs them tags !

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be blood, your choice whether it's theirs or yours. :blobsleepless:

11. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be waiting for the research papers.:blobmelt:

12. Jaychouu

Jaychouu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting:sneaky:

13. Jassi

Jassi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In line.

14. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough cough*
    I'm only came here to support my friend with his first work here in NUF .
    Good luck , bro !

15. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue

Moonlight shone upon his figure from the windows that were a distance away, yet no one would notice him that night.

He was tied down on the cold marbled floor in a seated posture, his hands and back against the pillar to which three chains bound him and his legs spread out on the floor, bound by two chains. His clothes were in tatters, no different from nakedness and his body was frozen by the cold wind in the air. The coldness of the floor pressed against his flesh of his thighs and the metal pillar against which his back was pressed caused him to consecutively experience chills through his spine.

His entire body was hurt and bruised, all due to the yellow sparks that would course through the chains binding him. It’s voltage was a bit worse compared to a electrical incapacitation devices like tasers, incapable of knocking out but capable of causing pain that would cause the imprisoned to beg their body to shut down.

“Onii-chan. Have you realized your mistake yet?” The voice seemed sweet yet held undercurrents of bitterness. It caused him to look up and stare at the intruder, but she was invisible in the darkness of the place where he was imprisoned in. For the moon only lit up the surrounding 4 metre radius and everything else was shadowed.

Tap, tap, tap. The sounds of heels hitting the ground could be heard. She came closer and closer until the moon finally shone on her. Black heels and white stockings, they created a distinct image. Other than her feet… the rest of her visage was…

Red leather covering her privates and black strings pressing down on the uncovered flesh, she looked like a succubus who was raring for her favorite meal. Wearing an attire that could only be attributed to the ‘dominatrix’, his sister entered with a sadistic smile, certainly looking the part. With a gentle smile, she came before his chained figure.

“Onii-chan… Look what I put on for you tonight. Don’t turn away your eyes, I don’t like being ignored, especially after spending so long to dress up!” Her lips curved into a devilish smile as she accusingly pointed her finger at him. And suddenly, he could no longer look away.

“Onii-chan, look here.” At her words, he looked at the two masses covered by dark leather. They seemed to be strained as they could not hold back the twin masses which they were supposed to bind. “My chest has grown a lot, hasn’t it? Onii-chan, you like big tits, right? All men do. Don’t worry, they are all natural, I drank lots of milk to make them like this. But since Onii-chan is always doubtful, you are free to confirm yourself.”

He wanted to protest and scream out, but his mouth was gagged. To avoid losing energy in such a hostile environment and fainting, he didn’t do such futile actions. He only gave her a piercing stare.

“Oh, I forgot onii-chan can’t speak, hehe. How is the taste of imouto-chan’s panties? They are my lucky panties, I masturbate wearing them every night. Ah, more than a decade passed away from you and I always kept you in mind. You came of age long ago and you are still a virgin even though all sorts of women flock to you, your dearest imouto is very happy that her devotion is answered. So today, I decided to take action. Let us embrace tonight, I will certainly make onii-chan the happiest in the world!” Saying this in a cutesy tone, she winked at him.

He could only gaze at her as she slowly walked towards him, her hips swaying and breasts heaving every step. The dominatrix outfit wasn’t meant to cover the body in the first place. The straps pressed against her breasts and butt, purposefully enhancing them in the eyes of a man. As she came before his eyes, he noticed that not a single hair marred her figure. She had waxed herself.

“It has been a month since I returned, yet onii-chan never glanced at me once! Since onii-chan is so reluctant, your dearest imouto had to tie you up. I tried so hard to capture your heart, but you always denied me!” Saying this, her eyes seemed to burn red in anger.

“I tried to be cute, but you didn’t care. The way to a man’s heart is the stomach; I always cooked the best meals for you but you only patted my head and said you appreciate my efforts!” Saying this with a cold tone, her voice turned louder. Pushing her chest out, she slowly untied the strings binding the leather covering her chest. Finally freed from their suppression, they proudly bounced out.

He couldn’t help but stare at the jade-white breasts, the stiff nipples that seemed to be awaiting a man to play with them.

“So I changed my tactics! I always challenged your pride thinking that you might attack me, but you didn’t give me a single glance! I beat you black and blue but your pride as a man never surged! You aren’t a fighter yet you could always poison me! Maybe slip in a laxative to make me pee and embarrass me! A sleeping drug to incapacitate me, a suggestion drug to make me obedient, an aphrodisiac to make me more enthusiastic… Such a beautiful girl like me, you could make me your plaything but you never cared! And so, I had to take initiative!” Saying this, she slyly pressed herself on his incapacitated body.

“You know… You shouldn’t make a girl take initiative.” Soft breasts pressed upon his chest. The cloth the covered his chest was tattered, and once the twin masses pressed upon them, the cloth fell apart. The stiff nipples rubbed against the chiseled muscles of his abdomen.

She massaged his abdomen with her chest. The two large breasts were like pillows but even softer, even more comfortable. Unable to move, he could only surrender to the pleasure.

Every moment she kneaded her breasts on his chest, a pleasant feeling filled him. Seeing his beautiful sister who was all grown up service him personally, the fire that he had tried his best to suppress burst out. Even though he knew it was a taboo, that there was no way he could love the girl before him in a romantic way, his body did not.

“Ah, it is rising already? Do you long for your sister’s body this much? If I hadn’t come sooner, technobreak could have struck you!” Saying this, the girl happily smiled before kissing his cheek.

The chains binding him seemed to loosen as slender hands wrapped him in a hug. His back that was pressed against the cold pillar finally felt warmth. Meanwhile, the girl seated herself on his crotch, her butt pressed upon his male organ. With a few wriggles, it was tightly held between the gap between her buttocks.

Meanwhile, the girl looked her brother in the eye, seeing her figure in those yellowy eyes. His eyes held a variety of emotions but she ignored them. At the moment, all she could see was herself reflected in his eyes. They were like moons and she was the jade rabbit, the only existence within it.

The chains binding him and the pillar upon his back suddenly retracted and he was pushed down flat upon his back. Upon his back was the cold floor and atop him was the fiery girl. Smoothly sandwiched between the valley of her buttocks, his penis was rapidly getting harder.

Both of them were head to head, their eyes crossed. The warmth of the girl was comforting, yet he would prefer the sparking chains binding him. He didn’t want to accept it, no matter what.

She looked at his conflicted expression before kissing him on the cheeks. After which, her tongue smoothly pressed on the cotton garment gagging him and smoothly freed him. Her own panties in her mouth, she licked it twice before spitting it out. “Eh, I am so sweet. Wouldn’t you agree, onii-chan?”

He was ungagged, but just before he could reply, his eyes saw a sly smirk. Immediately, her tongue flicked inside his mouth. It wrestled with his tongue and she took in her love juice that was pressed upon his tongue.

“Onii-chan, kissing is so fun! That was my first kiss, you know? I don’t want my lips to first meet your dick, so I’ll give you some service alright?” Without waiting for his reply, she pressed her cherry-red lips upon his. French kissing was fun, but normal kisses couldn’t be forgotten without a try!

With their lips pressing against each other, her body wasn’t idle and wrapped around him. She enjoyed the rubbing of their bodies together. While she wanted to go further, she knew taking too big steps would be detrimental.

He still thought of her as a little sister and not a lover. If she lost the affection of being his little sister while not being his lover, he would oppose her.

With a final kiss upon his lips, she took her tongue to explore his neck. Licking him from the cavity below his chin, she made her way to his left ear, slowly stroking his earlobes, flicking it with her tongue. As she expected, his endurance finally reached a limit. He climaxed.

He had held on for quite a long time despite being a virgin, all because he wanted to defy her. It made her experience with him even more pleasurable.

He wasn’t inside her yet, but she could feel the sudden burst of his white seed splatter against her buttocks. She quickly rolled away from him, pressing her chest upon the floor and causing her buttocks to be raised. The white liquid slowly drained inside her rosebud but unfortunately, it couldn’t penetrate inside the hole.

Annoyed, she picked up the white panties that had gagged his mouth shut and slowly cleaned up the semen that covered it. The white panty that held his seed was buried inside her ass. Relishing the tingling sensation, she stood up and walked towards her brother who had sat up and enjoyed the show.

She saved the expression upon his face for posterity.

It quickly changed as he noticed her sashay towards himself.

“Don’t worry. Even though I am still hungry, you exhausted yourself too much. I’ll let you rest for now.” Hearing this, a relieved expression appeared on his face but it quickly turned into a stern one.

“Cough, cough…” He coughed a few times to clear his throat before speaking out. “You… are you crazy? Why did you do this? We are siblings, we shouldn’t be doing this… There are taboos that should be left unbroken!”

Uncaring of his words, she simply grabbed his weakened figure, holding him in a bridal carry. “Onii-chan, you should be carrying me like that but since you aren’t capable, imouto-chan will take care of you.”

The first of several nights ended like this, the elder brother taken to his sister’s bed like a kidnapped bride. This was only the first of several nights…

16. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter is up!

17. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with the tag?!

:blobpeek:

Psychopaths are really strong, no?

Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  18. Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls

Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That wasn't bad actually, I personally read ,and enjoy, a lot of erotica, and I will say. I would read this; keep up the good work

Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  19. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good with a messed up sis like that ~

20. LIGHTDX

LIGHTDX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though i'm not fan of yanderes and i'd rather the man to take the lead in the +18 stories i read, i like your style and i would follow this story. Well done. That being said i take is a a prologue only, it need true chapters.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018