Spoiler Bloody Marriage (KR manhwa webcomic)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  2. tiffaniria

tiffaniria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the raw stopped updated at Ch 87 last year. Is it completed?
    The Eng version is only up to Ch7.......

3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, everytime Rumpi does an update at Dex, I have hopes this gets updated too but alas. Seems like this isn't a priority. Does anyone have spoilers?

5. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to read this but the pacing is slow and the back story continues every chapter...ugh.. spoilers again?

6. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is complete on Kakao, anyone able to tell us the full story/spoilers? Don't think we'll get updates regular enough for this story lol

Hypothon likes this.
  7. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been looking for more spoilers or at least some tidbits on this story and I found some raws that go up to episode 11 in Portuguese, and I found that you can mtl it and it makes perfect sense. https://unionleitor.xyz/manga/bloody-marriage
    I also found that they have an Indonesian translation and it's surprisingly easy to make an account, but the free episodes is only up to 77 and you can unlock one episode for free once per day. https://kakaopage.co.id/content/Bloody-Marriage/3194?tab=episode
    I randomly just unlocked episode 75 and mtl it, so the story was kinda iffy, but I'll share what I saw.
    At that time they're looking for someone and Scarlett comes by with a snow globe and Alex ask who gave it to her and she says it was from her dad, the Count, and Alex wonders about it since he's never seen that in Scarlet's playroom. They Scarlett says that she knows who the fake Amelie is. The lady that Scarlett brought begins to recount how the child loves to steal and bring the silver equipment. And Alex ask who the child is and the lady says its the kitchen service at this house, Clara Wood. 5 or 6 years ago the child went to the Antwerp's house without any admission. The lord loved the child and finally accommodated and made the child a minister in the house. Then Alex ask about if the minister was missing in the last 4 months.
    The lady says that yes, how did you know? Then the lady said that the girl was trusted, she had blonde hair and blue eyes, and if not because of a burn on the hands, she really looks like Miss Amelie. There is some conversation but it didn't make sense then Alex tells Scarlett to meet and talk privately. Alone they talk about how the minister who lived in Miss Amelie's house is imposing to become the Count's nephew? They think it's true and Alex wonders how the minister dares to plan this on the count's family alone. They ponder about if she's working with people in the count's security, and if this was the person sending the invitation to Amelie. They then wonder why does the fake Amelie shooted? (idk it's what it translated as). Then a bunch of people come to the house, since they heard that they were asking around and wanted to help. Then a man and his son come up to Alex saying that they heard that he's been looking to find a suspicious person and that his son has seen someone that has came by a couple of times. The boy said that about 15 days ago there was a man with a burn on his face, the face was broken and the man's legs were breaded? or the man's foot was pink? as this point Alex's face is in shock, turns dark and grips his fist after hearing this. When Scarlett finds Alex to tell him about a possible lead, she ask why his face looks like that and Alex says that he's too stupid, and thinks to himself that he alone is the reason Scarlett is in danger several times. He thinks to himself that from the beginning, he ignored all the evidence, and was blinded by feelings and couldn't see the evidence clearly. Then the episode ends with Alex telling Scarlett that it's time to take her back.
    Also I found a blog review on this that gave some nice quotes from the story...
    "Wow, where did you find this? (My dad gave me a gift when I was young. It looks like a crystal ball. I put it in a treasure chest and I forgot as I grew up...) - Scarlett
    "Huh? You have your name engraved on the inside? What is this. Not a child." -Scarlett
    "If you don't fit, you'll get caught up in a case, more than a child" - Alex
    "How much did I have an accident..." - Scarlett
    "So don't trust anyone, Don't follow suspicious people." -Alex
    "Nagger" - Scarlett
    "And marry me." - Alex
    "Uh... Where are you doing this! Propose properly." -Scarlett
    "Properly?" - Alex
    "Okay!" - Scarlett
    "Scarlett, I can't give you a dukedom, you already live like a queen. Even if I am the owner of the empire, you'll be short on it, but I can swear this. Where you are, in whatever form, I won't leave you alone." - Alex

(I am no longer a girl who wants to be a duchess, not even naïve enough to believe that there is destiny in the world, but there is a separate starry sky and flowers in the garden, there's a lover on my knees at my feet.)
    -Scarlett
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?...viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=true&from=search

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here Indonesian that can spoil the series? Just found out Bato updates the Indonesian translation

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this again because Indo version is done and available to the public. Anyone willing to summarize the story?

10. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. hazze

hazze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i finished the indonesian version
    the culprit is the count’s older brother. Amelie is actually a fake, the real Amelie died.
    There isn’t much romance but it’s obvious that Alex has been liking Scarlet all these times.
    The story is nice, it’s slow-paced but the mystery is solved one by one and it’s logical. The ending is not satisfying though haha

12. hazze

hazze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also, i came here to find out if someone’s gonna translate the light novel, or to find out if someone has the link to the light novel raw

so if anyone has it, please

13. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello what happened to the fiance???

14. hazze

hazze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she lost her body because of the ring in her hand (it’s a magical item).
    scarlet recovers her identity at the end. she got stabbed in vivian’s body, died, and turned into dust. and then alex cried and made a run to her real body’s coffin and she came back to life.

15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers! So was her fiancé a part of the scheme? Why did he marry that cousin right after his lover died? And did MC’s father recover?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  16. hazze

hazze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC father recovered in the middle of the manga.

No, edward (her ex-fiancee) did not have a role in the scheme. He wanted to marry Scarlett for money. And Scarlett’s death put him on a worse situation.
    But his fiancee did want to marry Scarlett for money, he explicitly said that to Scarlett in Vivian’s body when he’s high.
    Also he too killed his own brother (by poison) so he can be the duke. (it was inherited to his brother first).
    that’s also why alex doesn’t like him, when he and edward studied in highschool, he saw that edward’s close friend died by suicide. but when he saw the body, he saw traces of rashes because of poisoning. so he thought edward is dangerous.

17. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it! Her "cousin" was super suspicious to begin with. And her fiance seemed like a total fake from the beginning :blobangery:. Where do I read this again?

18. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the title in indonesian translation from Bato?

19. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy this Manga. It was a killjoy for me that she didn't reincarnate in her own body but instead ended up in her maid's body. After getting killed, she still has to suffer in her next life because her family doesn't recognise her.

I can already guess she would be adopted into her biological family once they recognise her. Honest, adoption in a family as powerful as hers isn't really all rose coloured especially in society.

Her second lifetime feels too much like a downgrade of herself for my taste.

kawaii12345 likes this.