Recommendations Body Tempering book

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by redleaf97, Sep 11, 2018.

1. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    So i want MC that mainly use his physical strength to overwhelm his foe. Actually, the body tempering can be just auxiliary but i want MC to train it until the pinnacle of practitioner cultivator. i dont want book where mc just stop training the body tempering in the middle of the story.

It can be any book as long as it is translated well. or an original book.

Also dont give me this https://www.novelupdates.com/stag/body-tempering/?st=1
    i already checked it but its hard to find, mc that mainly cultivate the way of body tempering it could be secondary like Desolate Era though i havent finish reading it. from where i stop he is still using body tempering to supplement his lack of defense etc.

Though it can be like Renegade Immortal where MC cultivate God technique which is a body tempering skill and he also cultivate Dao

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Girish3107

Girish3107 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think A Will Eternal is Body Tempering mainly, Same Author as Renegade with more comedy :):)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  3. Dacendaren

Dacendaren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in Martial World the mc focuses on both body tempering and energy pretty much equally, but i cant really think of one where is is mainly just body tempering type oh wait fishing the myriad heavens mc is a pure body cultivator

4. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Forty milleniums of cultivation - mc tempers his body and uses it to his advantage.

Undefeated God of War - mc is close quarters fighter

Stellar transformations - mc went body cultivating route on his main

5. Kronos

Kronos Mum's SwagYeti

Reading List:
    Link
    This one might be obvious but Stellar Transformation is body tempering sincr MC cant cultivate Ki he went the body route and made his own cultivation path from an inheritance

6. Novel-addict

Novel-addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coiling Dragon. MC’s body was always strong due to his bloodline, and he continually improves it. The translation is complete.

Emperor’s Domination. Not sure since I haven’t read it in so long, but the MC invented a way to simultaneously cultivate several Immortal Physiques, when any single one of them would already allow most people to become powerhouses.

Main Character Hides His Strenght. It’s not cultivation, but the MC is probably the strongest character physically.

Reverend Insanity. The MC has plans of walking the Strenght Path, and has done so previously.

The Godking’s Legacy. The MC is referred to as a body-cultivator in the 2nd volume, although she never put too much effort into it.

7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    actually i have already read Stellar Transformation its one of the first novel i have read. thanks anyway

8. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
  9. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    i checked its completed, now that is fantastic. thank you very much. finally have something to read for a week. :blobReach::blobphone:

10. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation Chat Group
    Normal student got accidently invited to a chat group of cultivators. At first, he make & tried a body tempering liquid from a recipe he got from the chat group (which also his first step on the World of Cultivation). Later on he trained using skills/technique he got from the group's seniors.

11. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read this already, even before qi took over. but stopped because of premium chapter