LCD Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yggdrasil, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've no particular interest in it, but not avoiding it either. But it isn't NTR at this point, only on the level of angst.

That's exactly what I thought. Well, we shall see where's this going. I am not that surprised if the author choose to add more dark elements here.

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the MC is misunderstanding what he saw. Most likely Shiba used the MC in someway to get Arisu to come with him. Failing that, he probably used mind control magic of some kind. I think extortion is more likely though. Still, ranking up his summoning skills isn't a bad thing. Though he should have kept some wolves, for the sake of speed and versatility.

3. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking how author give slightly misfortune to each main girls possibility to partial NTR to happened quite high after all Mia lost her hand once, Shiki get raped by orc as for tamaki and arisu only near death experience and failed rape attempt since Kazu save her. Something like Kazu act cold at her and he flirt with other girls in front her without slightly care

4. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    And so the story moving again, actually the self sacrifice tamaki did in this chapter didn't really sit well for me also is Shiki save ? From the way tamaki said possibility she save quite high but the problem where is she now ? Since tamaki said sakura hearing a gun shot

5. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so, this might seem somewhat hypocritical, but I just want to confirm something about this series before I start reading, though at the same time I don't want any spoilers (hence why I didn't read any of the spoiler tags, sorry if it was already mentioned). I've heard there is rape/attempted rape in this series and I can still stomach that, but I've also heard that this series contains NTR. Is this true? NTR is a no-go for me typically, so I just want to confirm if there is actual NTR in this series or not before I get into it.

6. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to the last translated chapter, there is none if what you meant by NTR is the real definition of NTR. However there's a really dark foreshadowing that would lead the reader to assume there will be NTR here. Up to his point, I call it "angst".

7. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant the full blown real definition of NTR. From your words though, it seems that there is no NTR and its only a false alarm, but I guess I'll wait a bit more before I start reading if thats only true "up to this point".

8. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Reunion with Arisu!

So Mia's brother, an actual ninja, and a weirdo joined the party. And that was just one person.

9. Avert

Avert Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well as the translator, i would say. nope completely no NTR. a trick by the author to scam us

Yggdrasil likes this.
  10. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, he killed Shiba. I don't know if I should be glad it doesn't turned into a long drawn up battle or not. Shiba could as well become the final boss, or something.

So killing people really gives you EXP. He said it's only apply those who had leveled up at least once, but I can't be so sure. He never killed anyone else before. Or did he asked it up to the computer? And I wonder how much the EXP they got... because if it's the same amount with the accumulation of experience Shiba had, that would be a huge.

Thank you for translating this. It is one of the series that I checked on regularly.

11. Avert

Avert Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this means that shiba was nothing but a small rock in the MC's way, his foes will only get stronger *smirk. Well it is not specially said out, but it can be implied so. After all by leveling up, they entered the "system". So if the "system" is neutral, it is only natural for them give out exp when they are killed. But for those who haven entered(which are the level 0s) then it is also natural that they don't give out the exp. Well for the exp, they just ignored it i think. well we will know once he level up again.

Well more releases are coming! Enjoy~

Yggdrasil likes this.
  12. Polokrik

Polokrik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god ! I was really intesrested in this story but seeing the "dark" side of it with rape and all I was hesitating, but I will begin reading it soon :)
    Thanks !

13. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Good character development, I'd say.

14. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit late seeing this, but I could not ask for much better than this (aside from author confirming no NTR). Starting to read.

15. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    havent read anything here, just wanna ask a question so i can decide if i want to read it or not. So, here goes: The main herroines, do they get raped by anyeone/thing? And, what about NTR? I saw in a review that NTR was apparently not part of the story, only seeeming like it was. something about a heroine's brother, who later gets killed by MC.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    How has the forest not been set on fire by all the fire magic tossed around by the hell hounds and the fire mages?

Also, how can you snipe with a shotgun? Its not exactly known for accuracy at long range.
    No NTR so far, some harem action though.

Several girls get raped by orcs, mostly off screen. For most, it acts as a driving force to support them in becoming stronger and killing as many orcs as possible.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish the author hadn't made the conscious choice to use bad English. Archer orc is just plain jarring.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why couldn't they shoot over the shield? Arrows fire in an arc anyway. With that many archers, it shouldn't be hard at all to get past a single shield, no matter how large.

Yggdrasil likes this.
  19. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention they are up in the trees, yeah. But I won't complaint much for now.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If the Mia Vendor has any MP restoration potions, they should probably buy some.
    Actually, that might be the reason. The trees' branches and leaves might be preventing them from properly arcing the arrows over the shield.

Yggdrasil likes this.