Spoiler Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Ending

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Reward, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Reward

Reward Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I recently decided to rewatch Haganai, i just finished it and I’d like to know the ending of the novel Haganai. So i’ll be really grateful if you guys can spoil me this ending.
    I tried to search on google, but the ending i found is.. weird? :blobfearful: :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

Thanks in advance.

PS: I know that the manga’s author decided to deviate from the novel.

2. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    No one paired with anyone all of them just stayed as friends.

Girls confesses to Male MC all of them got rejected since Male MC is afraid of ruining their friendship and club disbandment etc. etc. just want to stay as FRIENDS.....:notlikeblob:

Blame the author for the shitty outcome...

Reward and Sabruness like this.
  3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    its basically the ultimate cowardly beta MC ending

Reward likes this.
  4. Reward

Reward Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that MC go out with yukimura for a year and break up with her a year later then MC confess to rika but got rejected.. is it true? :blobsad:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Sabruness likes this.
  5. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Like i said all the girls who confessed their love for the Male MC got rejected.

No Happy Ending.

Only Friendzoned Ending. :blobsmirk:

Reward likes this.
  6. Reward

Reward Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really bothered me a long time so wanted to confirm once again :blobcheeky:, i read this kind of weird posts in several forums. It really sounded weird and hard to believe. :sweating_profusely:
    Thanks a lot mate! :blobhighfive:

7. cutemilf

cutemilf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw 3 pictures where kodaka confesses to sena and sena was in joyful tears crying and then ran towards kodaka and hugged him, so maybe youre wrong? although I didn't read the manga or LN myself so im not sure but I can confirm I read a chapter where the mc was with sena happily together at the end

8. somethindarker

somethindarker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously all of you are wrong. My memory might be a little fuzzy but from what I can remember off the top of my head is...
    -Yozora did a last hail mary and confessed to Kodaka, got rejected. End up the shadow queen of the Kashiwazaki empire.
    -Kodaka decided to go for Rika but was rejected because in their words "they're closer than friends but not quite lovers."
    -Kate was never in the running, she went on a fishing trip with Pegasus, Kodaka and Kodaka's dad and she developed a crush on Kodaka's dad. It's implied that she quite being a nun to go after him but it didn't work out.
    -Maria, pfft yea sure.
    -Kobato? See above.
    -Yukimura had her shot but overplayed her hand and got broken up with, funny thing is she was never there for friends and had no problem making them so she didn't consider any of them as friends only rivals. In the epilogue her and Rika ended up being business tycoon's who constantly battle in the corporate world.

The reason everyone is so butthurt about the LN ending is because the author was trying to be clever and left it too vague that Sena was the winner and Yozora shippers added fuel to the fire.

The ending was Kodaka(whether in college or right after graduation) was having a drink with a friend telling the entire story of his high school life. It's implied that Sena went to college with him and they were meeting at her house for dinner. The entire last 2-3 volumes it's stated multiple times how patient Sena was and completely one track minded when it came to something she wants ie; Kodaka. Every girl had their epilogue EXCEPT Sena. So the implication being she's gonna confess to Kodaka now that everyone else is firmly rejected and content with just being his friend.

The author of the manga stated he's gonna deviate from the novels, not by much from what I've read, but he'll make it clear Kodaka and Sena end up together.

9. Sora Kitagami

Sora Kitagami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

This is the clearest answer when compared to others

10. XVIII

XVIII New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait is this manga or light novel your talking about ? Like Kate in love with kodaka dad wtf ?

I read on reddit that kate has admiration for kodaka dad, not love.

11. jimraynor83

jimraynor83 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know and read..he end up with Sena