Spoiler Bon Appétit

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    xxlarge-1.jpg

Description
    “Are you eating in this situation?”

“Of course! If you die after eating, you can have a peaceful death without any regrets. Would you like one?”

Luana, an abandoned princess had reincarnated into a novel. It’s a story where she was doomed to die.

She simply wanted to eat what she wanted. But she was mistaken for a witch because of a cheese jerky!

Legion, the commander of the kingdom’s occupation army, had lost his sense of taste. But he tasted heaven with a jerky of Luana.

So he dragged her to the empire to dispel the curse that has been passed down from generation to generation.

“It’s delicious, right?”

“Prepare the same thing for dinner.”

She was happy to be able to cook and eat delicious food to her heart’s content, but…….

Now she wants to fatten Legion.

If he would eat all three meals a day and make sure to also have dessert, he will gain weight on that body……!

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/bon-appetit/

bigredqueen, Keylas, avlirea and 15 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

Characters
    Questions :
    1. Are there any side side stories ?
    2. Who cursed the duke ?
    3. Did Luana escape from the duke ?
    4. When and How was the curse lifted ?

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/[/

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why oh why do these always have such incomprehensible synopses?

Anyway fixing this a little
    MC= Transmigrator who transmigrated into a book she was reading
    Luana = Daughter of the king and a maid, somewhat neglected but not abandoned, and the character the MC transmigrates into.

Story opens with Luana making soup, her nanny rushes in telling her to flee, the kingdom has fallen and the enemy is occupying the palace. Luana gets the nanny to have some soup with her, causing the nanny to wonder just how did she learn to make this?

The knights crash in looking for the princess thinking Luana is a maid. She convinces the otherwise and gets taken to the commander of the invasion. Once again she is mistaken for not royalty and makes certain to correct the misapprehension( yes she's that suicidal) Anyway she has some PO with her (Seafood not cheese jerky) and the Duke!!! thinks it's poison or a weapon. MC gets exasperated and tells him it's cheese jerky

@Vitigirl This is per the original translation if you wish to argue the point please look them up about whether it's seafood or cheese. With regard to Luana I can't even understand your point

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    bigredqueen, syofiaa, Laerta and 20 others like this.
  4. enoslara

enoslara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought this on ridi,but since I dont speak korean cause me more time to understand from mtl each episode of this story

Laerta likes this.
  5. Lalaok

Lalaok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so funny and cute:blobnosebleed:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

avlirea and Juhee95 like this.
  6. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? Mc is a crack head lol love her!

7. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Im fall in love with the cover! The art style so amazing :blobupset:
    SPOILER pleaseeee :blob_plusone:

Minaeli and Redvelvetlove like this.
  8. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love how the FL doesn't even bother with the original pot and just wants to eat food! XD

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused on the synopsis, does MC indirectly want to fatten her future love interest? I mean, narration wise, its been mentioned. But her dialogues afterward show some form of worry?

Nihgregorato, Dofu, Minaeli and 2 others like this.
  10. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the duke doesnt eat properly, I guess theres going to be a point in the story that she will cook for him out of care instead of just for survivals sake.

11. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked this story. I hope that in the future there will be a manhwa

Aymee likes this.
  12. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Luana becomes the dukes peronal chef and goes back with him to the empire, she's having the time of her life.
    The shitty emperor likes to have everything he wants he's annoying, as said before he wanted Ingrid Luana's sister and now he wants Luana's cooking but can't take her since he already promised tye duke to give him anything. So now he wants Luana to accompany the duke whenever he wants. I want to throttle him so bad.
    I feel bad for Ingrid she's fasting, but Luana talks to her and ask how Luana is fine after losing everything, then tells her if she wanted revenge she needs to be healthy and she starts eating again.

13. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    So u guys guessed it luana's mom is a witch, she died after birth.
    Luana and the duke go to the market since Luana was excited for it(new ingredients) and the duke didn't want her to go with the chef cuz he's jealous lol.
    Some man approaches luana saying he knows her mother but runs away when Legion? The duke comes. (That guy is a male witch) second male lead i see u, emperor too shitty to be subman.
    Duke freaks since he doesn't trust witches and orders luana to be locked in her room. He realized he gave affection for luana as his person and he shouldn't have. And decides to do what he always thought he would do (torturing the witch and use as bait to get the witch that cursed his family).
    At the thought of torturing luana the dukes heart felt sore. I don't know if he was enjoying that or not o.o
    So luana is now in the dungeon. The duke butler and chef didn't know until then she's a witch but still apologized to her.
    Some tension here

Luana sitting in the dungeon cursing the duke legeon? I'll just call him duke
    She calls him anemone? since she's not good at cursing, then hears the duke asking back what that is, she says an ugly creature living in the water. The duke just goes cold and Luana starts apologizing when he tells her to move to the torture chair I was almost ready to slap him her.
    He does himself cuz he doesn't want another touching luana this guy.... Facepalm.
    Then luana crys even before being touched and says he's here trying to drag her for torture when she was worried about his meals, then the dukes expression changes and asked back if she really was worried about his meals, shots back that she really was. Then he asks again he almost smiled.
    The 2 guys behind listening felt weird since they were told she'd be tortured but now it feels like couple fight.

"I was worried he would not eat and get hungry, but he's just thinking of harassing me!"

"Are you worried about my meal?"

"I did! so don't you? Walking around with a thin body every time!"

"So you were worried?"

"Of course I'm not worried!"

The duke touched the upper end of his mouth with his hand. Then he put his hand on Luana's arm. he wanted to stop her crying she cried so much, but only backfired.

Luana frightened and shuddered and ran to the corner.

"Don't touch me! If you touch me, I'll really hate you! I will hate you forever!"

The duke's body stopped while dropping large tears. Rationally, he knew he had to torture a witch to dig up information and use it as a bait to attract other witches.

But strangly, the body didn't move. My heart, which had been stinging all morning, was now sore. Somthing hot rose and broke my heart.

The cuase was unknown. However, when I was entangled with Luana, it seemed he needed to see the doctor, since this was not once or twice. Maybe it was a witch's curse. If so, the doctor would not be of any help, but in case I did not know, I had to do everything I could.

"Shall we do it?"

Torture technicians stepped cautiously, but strangly reluctant.

"No, it's done."

The duke rejected the offer. then he looked at the frighted Luana, and then left the dungeon. The butler was waiting for him at the entrance.

"You're here?"

The butler's eyes quickly glanced over the duke, the duke noticed.

"Are you worried about Luana?" (The butler was the num 1 shipper)

"Sorry."

"No, it's done."

Since they had time together, they would be concerned. But he needn't to worry. The torture wasn't done in the first place. It didn't look like it needed torture. Even if she was scared a little, it seemed there was no need to inflect real pain. If you still ask, spit out everthing.

So the torture tech was sent back.

"Call a doctor rather than that."

Then the butler looked down at his heart.

"Surly!" (He thought for luana?)

"There is a part that takes a little, so I should get a check up."

"Oh, I see. I'll call it right away"

"Where are you not good?"

"My heart is burning."

"The heart?"

The doctor scratching the paper with his pen writing with a serious expression.

"Exactly in what situations is this primarily?"

The duke eyes were frowned. Exactly in what circumstances. He recalled the memory and told him.

"I tried to torture Luana and my heart hurt."

"A torture?"

The doctor opend his eyes wide and asked.

"Yes."

"If it's Luana, is it not the princess of the kingdom who enterd the mansion this time?"

Everyone thinks the duke brought luana as a lover since he ordered her to sleep in his room (on the couch) back in the kingdom, and he pays extra attention to her. some think (mainly the bulter) the duke ate her food because of the power of love. The chef even demanded a food duel when he heard that.

"Right."

"Are you a good cook?"

"That's right too."

That is why he noticed she's a witch and brought her here.

"You said your heart hurts because you tried to torture her?"

"My heart was sore."

"Huh,huh."

The doctor stopped the pen with an embarrassed expression. What should I say about this? While contemplating, the duke asked again.

"Is there any possibility of a curse?"

"A curse?"

"Yeah, I'm already cursed, so I don't think it is impossible."

"No, it's impossible"

the doctor is studying curses and caring for the duke since he's a child so he knows. studies curses more than others, and knew alot about witches.

"Why?"

"The witch's curse does not overlapp."

The duke's eyebrows went up.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  14. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    he tortured her and she still worried about him ! .. is she sick or something ಠ_ಠ

15. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    She's stayed in bit in her room, and he missed meals then. That's what she meant I guess

Laerta, Zxanna, syofiaa and 6 others like this.
  16. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    The doctor just dismissed him saying he'll understand soon enough.

Luana still in prison. The Butler brings her some soup and blankets wanting to make her a little bit comfy.
    Duke walks in asks who brought it for her against his orders. Luana refuses to speak even after being threatened.

(Luana said the Duke fell for Ingrid's (ogFL) selfless and brave personality and didn’t realize his feeling until she was in trouble and saved by the emperor).

So the Duke almost kissed her but slapped himself awake then left. Summoned the doctor back saying he still has erythema and now he developed an apatite for people.
    The doctor was embarrassed again and told him to do as his heart says.

The duke already knew that the butler and chef brought her that so he couldn't laugh at them since he's also concerned.

So he went down and Luana's cell is now some VIP room.

17. nehamerchant123

nehamerchant123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might have misinterpreted that, it seems that he planned to torture her but he didn't go through with it in the end.

Inasible, Zxanna, Ariary and 16 others like this.
  18. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Gerald is the male witch Luana pumped into hears rumors of a witch imprisoned in the Duke mansion knowing Luana is with the Duke he goes to save her.

Trying to take Luana out of the cell, confused with her luxury cell... he offers to tell her about her mother and to give her her diary. Luana was surprised she's actually a witch apprentice like her lie, refuses to go at first but agrees when he says she can break the curse if she went out with him.
    Gerald is a potion witch uses sleep potion on the guards.
    But when going out the find the Duke, eventually the Duke also falls asleep and doesn't hear Luana saying shell come back.
    So when he wakes up he puts a huge reward for those who bring Luana safe.

Gerald looks at Luana like a baby so he is not 2nd male lead. He's like an uncle?

Anyway he gives Luana her mother's diary, and it was her mother that cursed the Duke family. Her mother has the title of the gourmet witch. And the diary does not say how to break the curse.
    Her mother cused the first Duke for wasting food given to him by a village girl I'm not sure but it seemed it wasn't her intention to pass the curse to the next generation.

So Luana after some thought agree to the ritual of becoming a full witch. And gets the same title as her mother.
    Titles affect the spells they can master.

The story is so much funnier and sweeter than in summary, so make sure not to judge it based on my soulless quick summary.
    The Duke was unable to sleep or eat while Luana was away, and in while thinking of Luana went to the market.
    Luana was excited that she can use magic to cook, and can now make chocolate goes to the market but is chased by some people for the reward, Eventually Luana is found by the Duke instead, and her main concern is his health.
    Gerald also interferes but Luana was able to calm them both. Gerald is angry since he senses Luana has a crush on the Duke but he can't trust the witch slayer family so now he wants to find a way to break the curse so Luana can be free.
    Luana now is back in the mansion as a guest and chef.
    But the Duke is acting weird, wouldn't let Luana away for a minute, watching her cooking with magic, and even at night :blob_blush:even took a long vacation.
    The misunderstanding was solved peacefully I was surprised.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  19. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

@Reio Thank you for the spoilers:blobangel:

20. Benevolent Prude

Benevolent Prude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link