Discussion Boruto vs Naruto (Boruto stans(

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Emissary Nouvelle, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf you are talking about? Hiruzen is dead, Jiraya is dead, tsunade too old to fight, what are you talking about? look, Boruto makes sense, you don't like it, don't watch it, don't go making up all this XD

2. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel like dragging this out since you're adamant on your point but do realize that your argument is flawed, especially with the Sanin. Tsunade techniqye has no effect on her skills, especially since it's passive. Jiraiya didn't have sage mode he half or even quarter had it since he needed help to do it, Naruto was the first real sage of the toad series. Orchimaru had to have his own chakra to fight with Hiruzen and again you keep ignoring that they both had an hokage level battle with Orchimaru having to dish out the reanimation justsu, you're sure stubborn on not accepting that Hiruzens age was not a major weaknesses chakra wise but a minor one. Orchimaru only changed the flesh, chakra develops with time and he changed many bodies throughout the years, you don't think a kids body (10-12) could match a hokage do you? Especially if it's not one of the abnormal clans who even they don't have that ability that young.

And I always said the original had some BS so why you acting like I didn't?

As for you're building the village bit? I give up. Okay every single ninja never ever left the village since the war and all stayed home being normal people and just gave up on ninja life after the war. All their talk about ninja way and being a ninja, resolve etc was just a load of BS and they all have no problem not doing justsu ofbany kind and being ordinary folk. Especially those with clan jutsu who have no intention of keeping up with training to pass down the lineage of special justsu.

Logic has never left the story, you say I'm the one pick and choosing but you are. Does a story just happen with characters going on their way? No. There's world building and background information, and character introductions and family connections, major history events etc no matter if it's books, novels, anime, movies (who usually get creative with it to put in some twists, the twists are mostly overused though). They all do it. So again you're point makes absolutely no sense. A story is built on world building and history so Boruto isn't logical at all for all the points I've said. Naruto it self was built on history and past characters, Nine tails with a lot of reprecussions btw, Itachi's massacre, the previous Great war, Obito and Rin are technically history, Hashirama's cells I could go on and on but all of that is connected to history, the Sanin bas well are history not apart of the main generation but apart of the story so again you're the one pick and choosing and your points make no sense. But to restate what I said in the beginning, stick to what you believe and I'll just agree to disagree. Since you keep ignoring the most basic introduction elements a story has and it's ongoing cast generations as well as logic with a sequel being set in the world with the same rules.

Wow just wow, I didn't want to argue but you're clearly retarded and lacking reading comprehension skills. You also regularly stray from the point dumbass. Jiraiya and the rest were how old in Naruto? How old? And what's their fighting ability now how old are Naruto and Sasuke in Boruto? And what's their fighting ability. Go back to school and take language more seriously, even with me ignoring grammar to type fast nothing was cryptic. You suck at absic comprehension skills or you're just trying to make it look like I said something I didn't say by twisting the facts. Yes Jiraiya is dead but how old w...I give up. You do you.

3. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    My argument isn't flawed just not detailed, because I didn't want to go into non important specifics to this topic, but look let us making it simple, leave hiruzen and those who died in Naruto aside, name who is still alive in Boruto, and who died in the war, their current abilities and techniques, just tell me what happened after the ninja war since you are so sure of yourself, you clearly didn't watch Naruto and shippuden at this point and probably not the manga either, not a challenge but just to see if we are talking about the same animes here XD

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2021