Spoiler BOSS Level Professional Face [Quick Wear]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried just now but it would not go pass Ch 206 :blobpensive:. This chapter is where I am currently stuck on.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this novel from diandian999 sites. Its has 267 chapters. But now this sites don't work.

3. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    You too? Well now we can only hope for the site to come back on. :blobsob:

4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Pachia likes this.
  5. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've found more chapters on https:// m. fpzw . com/ book/ 110911/
    (erase the spaces)
    It's past the ancient beasts arc, up to around 305 chapters right now

Aina Seira likes this.
  7. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a missing chapter? The link to chapter 289 is giving me 404. T.T
    Is there any site other than fpzw?

8. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin: In the recent Orc Arc I felt that the author was trying to bend the MC so many times! Thankfully he manage to keep himself chastise (PITYYY)
    :blobrofl: In this arc there are two types of orc, male who can transform into beasts, and ‘female’ who looks just like males and can not transform into beasts and can give birth. The MC was apparently a female! :blobjoy::blobjoy: The MC was freak out as heck and said that he a straight. He had so many admirers at the end. Especially three males who only stay as his so called brothers. These three knows that the MC will not fall in love with anybody so they remain staying by the MC side and while keeping other males and females away (especially the persistent ones). I feel somewhat bad for them, for remaining so devoted to the MC till the end, even knowing that their feelings will not be received back. (At the very least I think that it was the end of this Arc. Chapter 285)

Bella94, Yukari_me, Aisha Ann and 3 others like this.
  9. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basic summary for Arc 2 since I'm not too good with long summaries :blobtired:
    In this arc our MC is basically student. His grades are very bad and his parents worry about him not being able to get into a good university. He also has a fiancee called Ji Yuxin who has been engaged with him since young. She is top 5 in terms of academics and looks down on him and instead liking another boy named Li Yudong(or something similar) who is also smart and from an affluent family. The host had spoiled her a lot and treated her very nice but she never took him into consideration. Then it turns out that JYX was actually swapped from birth with another girl named Yan Yuran- later their last names switch to represent that but I'll keep referring to them as JYX and YYR so don't get confused- and the Yan family is very rich. So JYX eventually abandons the Ji family and steals Yan parents away from YYR and eventually get together with LYD (who as it turns out has tried to get together with YYR in the past but failed).

So MC comes over and drops JYX, helping YYR in her time of need. (She later thinks to him as her sun due to this.) Then he asks YYR to tutor him as she is the top student and then they grow their feelings from there. Yan family eventually become dissatisfied with JYX and the Ji family later becomes rich. MC then also becomes a top student (though not in first place as he scores lower than YYR on the final exam) and becomes an inspiration to all due to how he reversed his grades from F's to A's. His parents are so amazed that they wonder if he's really okay and worries about his health. He later becomes a tech CEO and YYR also has her own business the two marries and had a HE.

Random things that were in the arc:
    - MC and YYR interact a lot with him helping her ride a bike amongst a lot of other things and her tutoring him so their relationship was developed slowly through their interactions.
    - YYR had a live stream thing (or it could be MC) but their audience are pretty gungho for their relationship and has to eat dog food everyday when the two finally got together. :blobowoevil:
    - YYR had a cold image but then when she starts dating MC everyone was amazed at how warm she was towards him.
    - MC and YYR confessed to each other once they took a vacation in high school and went on a ski trip. MC was drying YYR's hair when he starts talking about how his family and her family still has an engagement, YYR gets flustered and he instead declares him her girlfriend and she says the same.
    - JYX later regrets leaving the Ji family and MC when seeing how successful they became. When she sees the wedding between MC and YYR she remarks how since MC is rich now YYR will be let go within 2 years.
    - LYD turns out to be a massive player with him having a number of exes and girls that he got pregnant before JYX, which MC eventually reveals leading to a confrontation in public and both of their reputation becoming bad. (i think I'm also missing something else but I forgot.)
    - the MC is so extra I swear to god. Like he proposed to her by making a game about their lives starting from when they meet and the game continuing the events as they go along and the affections of the characters increasing until the game reaches present day when game!MC asks if YYR wants to get engaged. YYR, of course, selects that yes she's down. the audience playing the game are all eating dog food and I am with them lol.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  10. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3 wasn't as interesting as arc 2 so the summary won't be as long :blobsweat:
    In this arc the original host was the son of a rich family. However, his mother fell down the stairs when he was yong and became vegetative. His father then takes in a woman to take care of the host, called Liang Yujie who despite giving the father a second son wasn't made the real wife thus people praised the father for being upright for still keeping his vegetative wife inside his heart despite him cheating on the original wife. So LYJ treated the original very well, replacing the host's mother and thus made her self look very good and kind in the eyes of others. Thus due to her putting all her efforts towards the host she had no time for her own son. And also due to the fact that she was solo caring for the host, no one else cared about him and he eventually went astray. Being unable to pass exams and become very greedy and gluttonous and was completely ruined by 25 years old, his father became dissapointed in him when he sees his son for the first time while LYJ soothes the father.

The second son is in complete contrast and thus looks very good when compared to his older brother and everyone praises him. Eventually, he finds that he is a joke within his own households and goes to the hospital where is real mom is being taken care at and while crying near her bed notices her fingers moving and in his excitement and open her eyes. He went to say this to LYJ and his father first and they went inside the room where he was forced out. The doctor then comes later saying something about how he died due to the host, causing everyone to be disgusted with the host.

Then it turns out that his father had pushed his mother down the stairs when the host had stumbled upon LYJ and his father having an affair and his mother confronting the father about it and pushed. Then the father promises LYJ that their child would be the heir and thus completely neglect the host. Then when they discovered that she was waking up they killed her to make sure that their reputation continued to stay good. His father saw that he had known the truth and kills the host.

The host's only request was to let his mother wake up and live a happy and normal life.

When the MC crosses over he pretends to be drunk and live streams about how he was going to his fiancee's house a star named Xu Lili. He does this so when he finally comes he is "shocked" when he sees his own half brother sleeping with her with the whole confrontation being shown in the live stream. He then begins to start losing weight while on streams and shows himself taking care of his mother daily showing himself as a filial son. Eventually he takes revenge against his father and everyone who had wronged the host.

Overall this was a very classic revenge plot it wasn't that interesting to me as I have read so many of those before but of course if you're into the whole revenge plot then this is for you!:blobokhand:

11. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this arc, thank you for spoiler

JuuHachi likes this.
  12. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try my best to spoil the 4th arc!
    This arc wasn't really as good as the previous ones. The male protagonist is Xu Zifan as always (XZ or ML), the female lead is called Yang Xiouyun (FL), the original FL is called Su Qing (SQ) - our antagonist(?). I am already on the second-last arc, so it's possible that I might have forgotten a few things. I mostly skimmed this arc because, frankly, it was boring. lol

XZ is an educated youth this time around who is living in the countryside. At the very beginning, he wakes up to find that he's married to the female lead, aka Yang Xiouyun. The original owner and YX had a very bad relationship, they even slept with a pillow in the middle separating them.

In this arc, Su Qing has rebirthed. In her previous life, she was infatuated with an educated youth in her village (original ML) and married him. But when the college examinations came around, the original owner failed. He had to live by on a very low salary and SQ had to work hard to survive. She died of stomach cancer at the age of 30 for some reason (I don't remember lol). In this previous life, there was a military commander (or some high military position) who returned to the village who used to be SQ's fiance, but since SQ fell for the ori!owner, she missed the chance of being the wife of this high profile guy. This military guy married YX and they lived happily while SQ suffered and cursed herself for her choices.

When SQ rebirthed, she and the ori!owner were developing feelings but since she had her memories, she arranged for the ori!owner to fall into a ditch/drain(?) that had water in it. The ori!owner was drowning and was saved by YX who was also lead there by SQ as well, so she could frame them together and have a happy future with her fiance (the military guy that YX married in the previous life). When the villagers saw ori!owner and YX, they called it a disgrace and told them to get married. SQ achieved her goal. But ori!owner thought that YX deliberately planned it all so she could marry him and hated her, which made their relationship worsen.

When ZX took over, the villagers see him as a weak and lazy city boy. His tasks were to make YX have a happy life. He focuses on the task that's to make YX happy.

He meets YX's family (they're living together in a poor village house). YX's family makes snarky remarks at ZX because he never worked, only stayed inside while all of them worked hard to get food on the table. ZX tells them he'll start working but they don't believe him. He drags YX with him, catches fish for supper with a sharpened stick, and runs around to catch a chicken which makes YX think that he's funny and not as bad as she thought.

They talk for a bit and ZX deliberately makes them arrive at the topic of SQ. He says that he came with her, why was YX there? YX gets angry and says that SQ brought her there as well. ZX doesn't believe her because the original had a good relationship with her and he was acting his part. He told YX that they should go and ask SQ what really happened.

They arrive at SQ's house. ZX confronts her in front of everyone (even SQ's fiance's mom). He says that SQ shouldn't be afraid of YX's father (YX's father held a bit of authority there) and urged her to tell the truth to everyone. SQ is panicking because YX is holding her ground as well and everyone starts doubting SQ's words. SQ starts acting pitiful and crying, which shifts everyone's attention to ZX and they tell him that he must have mistaken SQ's intentions. ZX tells SQ that he didn't expect this from her and says that they'll see who'll be at the top (richer, more successful) in the future; the people who lie would end up getting what they deserve in the future. SQ sneers in her heart because she knows that ZX fails the exam in the future.

SQ deals with the black market (said the MTL). She sells stuff with her future knowledge. On the other hand, ZX decided he wouldn't give the college entrance exam this year because his desire to study had already been fulfilled (arc 2, if i remember correctly). He starts gathering his in-laws and the village's chief (?) into a business prospect. ZX and his family start gathering fruits, fishes, eggs, etc. from the back mountain to be shipped to different parts of the country for their business. ZX starts a factory and the villagers start getting jobs. People from other villages also come for jobs and the community is expanding.
    I'll continue later!

JoshyM62, keima, Ressianne and 8 others like this.
  13. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    It has already been two months and I disappeared, lol oops. I forgot the arcs :blobsweat_2: if I skim through the novel, I'd remember them again but I don't want to... it's too long... :blobconfounded: I do remember the rest of the arc, tho, just a tiny bit.

While the ML's business is expanding, SQ starts wooing her fiance and I remember that she does end up marrying him. The thing is, in the previous life, SQ's fiance achieved his high military position years later (when SQ died of stomach cancer) and at this time, since it's still early in the timeline, he's at a lower position. But SQ knows the future, she's earning money through the black market thing, so things are going good for her. Years pass by and SQ can't give her husband a child, in the previous life she hadn't gotten pregnant either but back then it wasn't of concern to her. She grows worried and it goes to the hospital and comes to know that she's infertile. And SQ's husband also quit the army because he couldn't see his position in the army improving (SQ later realises that FL/YX played a hand in his promotion in the army when they were married somehow), the husband comes back to the county which is growing exponentially cause of ML and his wife, who wrote several books and also helps with the business cause the ML encouraged her. Since the army had no prospects and the town was growing so well (which didn't happen in the last life), the husband happily starts a job in the town. So now, SQ's dream life is falling apart. No kids, no army husband, no respect as an army wife. After 6 years of being married, there is still no child. SQ's mother-in law and sister-in-law(SIL) come to visit. SIL has had a healthy baby recently and both SIL and MIL taunt her about having no child (they weren't really being mean, just frustrated. Something new.) SQ blurted out that she's infertile and the marriage is off. SQ's only only saving grace is that ML and FL don't have a child either even when they're 23 and have been married for six years. As soon as SQ leaves the house, she spots FL with a baby bump and ML supporting her and treating her very affectionately. SQ is blown away by it. Back when the ML and FL were newly married, they had agreed they were too young to have kids and had also convinced FL's parents. SQ's black market clothes store thing failed since her designs were old fashioned.

I think ori!ML's parents also came to the county after hearing about his newfound fame and wealth. They were both teachers but hated the ori!owner so they had abandoned him at the countryside to rot. ML kicks them out, SQ finds them and instigated them into taking action but of course, they failed. Then they lived happily ever after. The end.

Phew! :sweating_profusely: Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, it has been months since I read it.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  14. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not alone, I feel same, that’s why I drop 20 QT novel.

Just read or mtl this gem my favorite QT novel. Each arcs is different amazing, All arcs is my favorite.
    The Star Light Shines When He Came - Same FL, It’s sweet and fluffy QT story MC dote on his FL,
    Another Fav novel.
    Scum Male’s Whitewashing Manual.

Bella94, IndusEla and seabuckthorn like this.
  15. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading Starlight Shines When He Came because of your recommendation, it was good at first but after a hundred or so chapters, it wasn't as fun for me anymore becsuse the female lead was always disregard, as in she had the role of being the damsel in distress. I never ended up finishing it. That's just my opinion though, ik many, many readers like it and I understand why they do. :blobmelt:

Your second recommendation is definitely one of my favorites. It's basically the only one I actively read!

Bella94 likes this.
  16. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    While that's because FL transmigration into that tragady original host, she had feeling and memories of original host, in real world, she is pretty strong, she daughter of heaven emperor. She was in coma cause of accident. MC world hopping and fulfil wish of bad fate people to get rid of seal memories.
    In some arcs such as the end of world had strong FL who fight and protected her mother and sister.

Recommend good man operation guide, this is from same author of Scum male whitewashing manual.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    seabuckthorn and mmem like this.
  17. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I read till the part where the ML finds her under the river(?) on a bed. I think I read the arc after that too. I'll resume it sometime in the future.

18. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    If you wanted something different Quick transmigration with Female Mc. Read this interesting novel
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/anti-cheat-strategy-quick-transmigration.94770/ - very entertaining and enjoying arc

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-cultivation-of-the-maid-quick-transmigration.93944/ - No CP, MC transmigrated into maid, her task to guard her master/mistress.
    some arcs is very emotional, my fav arc is Only Princess Is Not Born Again, I crying reading this arc, very emotional, I feel sad for Princess who is seeking love of her parent and brothers.

Bella94 likes this.
  19. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss Level Face-Slapping Specialist 'Translator' here: Sort of OOT, need reply but I don't want to make a 'big deal' by making a new thread and it showing up on the front page (will delete later if bothering thread).

hey... I don't know where else to ask. Could you help me? So, the "BOSS level" book is going up, but someone commented that it's not [Quick Wear], I should have just written [Quick Transmigration]. I don't know how big of a mistake that is, but I have added [Quick Transmigration] to the alternative title's list. Should I change the title? Should I report it, and request a change of the title seeing that we cant edit the title like tags and other stuff? I'm confused and it's nagging me... your opinions? thank you

20. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve actually always wondered this, what’s the difference between Quick Wear, Fast Wear, and Quick Transmigration?