Spoiler Bowblade Manga Spoilers Rant!

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by OldManGu, Jun 17, 2021.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the new chapters of Bowblade and saw people talking about spoilers. So I decided to read the raw chapters of the old version of the manga. The art is terrible and a lot of characters look the same. It looks like the mc is going to be tortured and get his bird killed by the fiancée. The fiancée broke the birds neck with her foot and cut off its legs. She turns them into a wristband. The mc will awaken his power from seeing the bird die and escape prison. He is still extremely injured and has to jump off a cliff before his fiancée kills him. She still managed to stab him in the chest with her sword before he fell into the water. The water carried him to shore and he gets saved by a girl that he knew. The grampa is pissed when he finds out what his son and granddaughter did to the mc. He found out because they gave him the mc’s iron bow. They also saw the girl wearing his crows legs. The nice girl from their family tries to kill the bad girl and gets stopped. The mc heals and goes back for revenge. It looks like the light path alliance try to intervene to save the Dang family. The mc’s shows them the scars on his body and tells them what happened. The leader who ordered the mc to be tortured kneels down and begs for forgiveness. I think he offered his life. Then the grandfather kneels down and begs to spare his son. The woman that saved the mc begs him not to kill anymore. The mc is going to leave until he sees the bad girl wearing his birds claws. Then he flips out and kills the clan leader and a bunch of important people in the clan. The mc steps on the bad girl and is about to kill her or cut off her legs. Until the grandfather stops him and snaps the girls neck peacefully. The mc felt that he killed enough and leaves. Later on it looks like she may still be alive. I think the grandfather may have faked her death. It could just be the bad art making different characters look the same. If it’s the same girl than her family gets wiped out and the mc cuts her eyes. He saves the nice girl from the family.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    evilwang and OppaD69 like this.
  2. OppaD69

OppaD69 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find the raw of the old version?

OldManGu likes this.
  3. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember where I read it. You can get the raw title here and search for it yourself. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=173391 I think it happened somewhere from chapter 20-55.

4. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I've searched a lot using the title but all I get are the new versions. Do you happen to remember what you searched for?

OldManGu likes this.
  5. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    MuyBuy likes this.
  6. Omkar Goyal

Omkar Goyal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the Girl who saved his life who was pregnant will die or save at end....?

As she was poisoned by enemy....

7. Omkar Goyal

Omkar Goyal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the Girl who saved his life who was pregnant will die or save at end....?

As she was poisoned by enemy....