Brave souls needed to rescue Nyanko

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Gandire Alea, Mar 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GM, do you happen to know where each Brave are located currently in this current stage? I'm curious, because it seems like these three Braves @Kalto @Nom de Plume @Blitz are together now by fate's whim, but separated from the main group.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  2. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Cause its night time and I could rest from journal~~~~)
    ....countinuing role
    Whooohooo... as I still got snakey Kiyo stuck on me, I knew I should escape from this well and meet up with that opera singer... why everyone joining with Kalto screaming,do they decided to make a triplet choir group? They realize their scream are not that nice right....
    I told Kiyo to enlarge herself so we could leave this well....
    I finally reach the well's mouth and why does no one here? Where is everyone? I could only detect @Kalto ,@Nom de Plume and @Blitz location cause their scremas really scare those zubats away....
    Gotta head to them now or else everything will be too late.
    I ordered Kiyohime to turn any monster come to use to stone...their taste are not good anyway.
    While Im on my way to them,I remembered @Zheya corpse, thinking how the stone that regenerate the undead,once destroyed could revive the dead... why not bring his corpse along. Their screaming hot lava or something,that must be the place meant in that writing.
    "Across the sea of flame"
    With giant Kiyo, we hurriedly go to the trio and freeze everything along the way and those attacking them.

3. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Your corpse is with me... We wont let you dieeeee comrade~~~

4. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Im too far from you :blobamused:
    The glutton team is on our way to save three of youu
    ...gwvs btw

5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [Let's go back a little to when something attacked from the ceiling and @Haruhal, for the sake of the plot, sorry in advance :blobsweat_2: and hope you like my side of the story :blobowoevil:]
    As I was grabbing to dear life, holding to the rope I couldn't help it but look down at the boiling sea of flames, bubbles would pop from its surface from time to time, the heat and smell of this place aside, I started thinking what would happen if I fall down there, fear crept to my heart :sweating_profusely:, although I liked watching and setting things on fire I wouldn't like to be the one catching fire thus I couldn't help it but scream
    "HELLPPP!!! ANYONE COULD HEAR ME? HELLPP!!!"
    But who am I kidding no one would come to this pit of boiling flames.
    But I didn't stop as I wasn't alone in that cave, I thought that if I continued screaming, if there is any kind soul passing by, he or she might help and at the same time I kept looking around scanning and racking my brain for any possibility of escaping my current situation.
    An underground area with a sea of lava, I would enjoy throwing zombies; skeletons even dragons into it, basically I like watching anything fall there and burn :blobdevil:, hopefully, whatever falls there next doesn't happen to be me :sweating_profusely:.
    Quite the hypocrite, right :blobhyperthink:?
    *Crack!*
    I hear a suspicious sound
    Looking up, the ceiling was cracking fast, but to me in my current situation, it looked as if time slowed and the crack was growing bigger bit by bit as observed it :blobastonished:.
    A hole was formed in the ceiling then it became larger and larger and suddenly a shadow jumped from it, it was so fast that I couldn't see it at first glance, well, not until it suddenly stopped in fornt of my face with a startled expression as if it saw a monster :blobfearful:.
    As my eyes never looked away from the creature ever since it suddenly stopped in front of me, I finally took the chance to see what is now blocking my vision to some extent.
    It was a white rat mounting a flying Raie manta :blobneutral:, and as if that wasn't strange enough, the white rat was wearing a headless armor suit and holding what looked like a tiny light saber.
    I couldn't help but stare :blobneutral: as the two creatures stared back :blobneutral:, the three of us were in a state of shock, none of us reacted for awhile, until suddenly I heard other sounds or rather noises as if there was a fight or battle nearby but from where I was dangling, my field of vision wasn't the best to see all of my surrounding however, those sundden noises seemed to have awoken the flying raie manta and it's little knight from their state of shock and they quickly scurried flyeing away, but before they did so, a silly thought flashed inside my mind suddenly and without considering it, I quickly reacted thus releasing one hand trying to grab the flying creature, tough situations makes one think of crazy solutions thus I thought perhaps I could fly away if I grabbed the flying creature.
    However, I couldn't grab a hold on any of the two, as they were too quick, but I did manage to grab something that was resting behind the rat, it was round and carefully wrapped, but because of my situation I didn't pay much attention to it, remembering the battle noises I decided to try my luck again as I looked towards the hole left by the two creatures, I thought the other braves might be engaged in some battle above thus I shouted
    "HOIIII FELLOW TEAMMATESSSS ANY OF YOU CAN PULL ME UP??????"
    But no answer... huh?
    Making it slide down, barely holding and migh fall at any moment :sweating_profusely:
    - "Try swinging back and forth!" Someone said
    Finally someone is here, but I couldn't exactly see who it was as I wasn't exactly in the best situation to look away, from fear, my eyes were fixed on the arrow's head that was getting visible from the ceiling :blobfearful:.
    Meanwhile, I continued to hear all kinds of shouts and sounds from somewhere, I think one of them was some falling somewhere and something probably plunging into the sea of lava down, too bad I couldn't see what happened or the sight of whatever thing that fell into the sea of flames :blobowoevil_horns::blobsad:.
    *Tick*
    With that sound the arrow was finally dislodged and fell thus me following along, I closed my eyes welcoming my end as I had nothing else to do as I fell down, memories of my life started to play in my mind like a film, my mind was clear at those moment despite all the noises around, figthing with fire always I never thought I would end up dying because of it, hope it will be a quick death, was what I hoped as I was on my way to dive into the flames, it was the end for me :blobflag:
    At those moments that felt like my last, I started hearing voices in my mind suddenly as I felt whatever I took earlier from the two little creatures pulsating, it was weird so I ended up opening my eyes to look at it only to see that it disappeared from my hand as I felt something seeping inside my veins as the voices I kept hearing in my head kept chanting about something... I was getting stronger, better and gaining power as each and every cell in my body was evolving :blobtriumph:
    However, at that moment, I suddenly felt something grabbing my collar as it flung me aside.
    Landing somewhere, I stood up and as I looked around trying to understand what just happened :blobunsure:, I saw not too far away from where I was standing, brave @Blitz and brave @Nom de Plume debating about something... turns out I got saved by mistake :blobsweat_2:.
    Oh well, since I am still alive and everyone is alright... hopefully :hmm:.
    I stretched a bit as I thought a bit about the earlier voices and sounds of battle that I didn't pay attention to, it was then that I heard someone else voice's echoing in this underground place and she was speaking strangely about a basilisk and wanting to keep it as a pet or something and she was tempting it by feeding it a strawberry cheesecake appearently :blobconfused: then she started talking about killing it suddenly as she said "Wooowwww.... damn it.. what a white-eyed-snake .... you stupid now you wont taste the best food" but then she started to speak weirdly again about putting more salt in its food :blobexpressionless:, the hell happened to the cheesecacke :blobunsure:?
    Few moments later, her voice seemed to be geeting closer and closer compared to before as a sound of slithering could be heard as well.
    Looking at the person that was coming across the sea of flame, I recognized her as one of the braves that came along in this crazy adventure, she was @Haruhal the brave of the Claymore, but, it might be the distance but she seemed strange as her face in particular was like :blobdizzy:, I think she got bitten by something and she might be having hallucinations, I guess that explains her earlier gibberish about taming basilisks, feeding them cakes and killing them only to feed them salty things :blobsweat_2:, well at least she somehow got a huge serpant that can freeze anything in it's way, so good for her :blobamused:.
    Now with her that makes four of us here, well, counting the snake Kiyohime, that makes five of us still alive in this underground area.
    However, my attention got distracted from the two who were still talking not so far in front of me and the girl with the serpant coming from even further beyong in the distance, as I heard stuff echoing off the walls from deeper within the cave behind me, I thought it was the howls of a monster but I recognized that there were voices of other braves mixed within as well.
    For some reason I got a foreboding feeling that something very dangerous was coming.
    As I was staring at the distance, something jumped from the now frozen lava sea, it was covered with hard red scales and looked very tough, the thing that appeared howled "Groudon!" as it went out to the other side of this underground area.
    Hearing and seeing that, brave @Nom de Plume got excided as she moved her hand to grab one of her pokeballs as she said "I am gonna catch it!" and then she run behind the Groudon.

6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m cool with the plan, someone write me into our three hero mashup.

Haruhal and Gandire Alea like this.
  7. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I am gonna catch it!

Haruhal likes this.
  8. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I find your character pretty cool with swiss knife and three pokeballs, yeah you fit pretty well in this messed up story about pokemons and soon to become dark souls as well.

Haruhal and Nom de Plume like this.
  9. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like we're gonna be helping @Nom de Plume catch a Groudon now? A bit unexpected but it seems fun. Gotta weaken it up a little bit first so she doesn't waste her balls. "Let's see..what would be useful?" i mutter while rummaging through my bag .
    Hmm yeah, this might be helpful. I toss a fully stocked watercooler I had picked up from somewhere at the legendary beasts head. The cooler didn't hurt it much but a decent amount of flames around it have gone out. Well, it seems quite stunned and rightfully so. Nobody usually expects that

Haruhal and Nom de Plume like this.
  10. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried XD

Now hopefully at least one makes it alive to save Princess Pea-Nyanko.

I throw my pokeball at the heavily injured (?) creature. It’s the strongest so I throw my highest level pokeball. I don’t trust that the skeleton got injured enough to throw my regular pokeball, so I throw my only one strong enough to catch it even if it’s not injured.

Though... the shape does look a little strange through the lava rolling off its body... maybe the skeleton is injured enough? No time to regret what is already thrown!!!

Page catches a Groudon

...oh.

After my shock I throw it out to stand between us and the snake. The snake tries to swallow it whole and gets roasted by the lava. Was the snake blind? Our companions eyes clear up once the snake is dead.

Page gets extra rations.

Edit to keep from double posting:

Blitz kept the groudon from dodging the pokeball! Good teamwork!

11. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    D176EEE8-3168-4681-AB33-3758D0693C76.jpeg
    Status

Female Page level 1 => level 2
    Staying Calm and Basking by the Lava River
    Weapon: A spear and two pokeballs
    Clothing: Flexible Lightweight Armor
    Items: First aid, rations, waterskein, rope, hook, firestarter, torches, Swiss Army knife bought off a reincarnator, snake meat
    Pokemon: Groudon
    Skills:
    • Spear Wielding Level 2
    • Defense Level 1
    • Fishing Level 1
    • Throwing Level 1

Should we try to cross the river now or eat and rest while waiting for the rest of the group?

Edit: the photo didn’t post correctly

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, planning to commit Sudoku if it helps to get myself out of the group.

14. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    You get killed by @Zheya at the request of the zombie king

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay~

Good luck with the campaign the rest of yall. Good work on the Dungeon DM @Kitsune Alea

16. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wandering, do you think it will be a good idea to give either @DocB or @Nyan sempai a stand power, something like Dio's or Jotaro' s the warudo

Gandire Alea likes this.
  17. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    Stand power requirements: two companions must be unwilingly sacrificed to unlock~

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  18. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    (Nyan has an exam tommorow lol)

19. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay...
    How about through a strange twist of fate, @Blitz separates from the rest of the group and becomes the commander of a lost Gamma energy powered army of ugandan knuckles :blobhyperthink:

20. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    Say what? How about we look for a map and save Nyanko?

Gandire Alea likes this.