Brave souls needed to rescue Nyanko

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Gandire Alea, Mar 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    The next stage will face an army of ultra instinct cells~

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    What are those?

Actually @Kalto, do you mean for him to show us da wae? XD

3. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, although I am hesitant to do this but here is what I thought(just a glimpse), through a certain kind of plot development, we end up searching and arrive at what we think is the place where Nyanko is held captive but then the GM aka @Kitsune Alea would appear and like a divine being she would go to a throne there, and after sitting down, she would say
    "Well done braves but the princess is another castle"
    We would be surpsised thinking that it was a joke and end up joking as well and having a party only after few hours would the GM say
    "No seriously, an *innocent bystander* somehow got through the boundaries of time and space and saved her long ago and as for the bad guy, my trusted herald @Ddraig caught him long ago"
    And then a war begins :blobtaco: only then would the ghost of @Zheya (who somehow lived for millenias thus getting powers beyond the norm and becoming the watcher of space and time) goes back in time and tell us of the conseuences of such event thus @Blitz would summon the soldiers and shows us 'de wey' and get back the cat to get the prize and to spread love and peace to the world :blobpopcorn_cool:

Ddraig and Nom de Plume like this.
  5. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that video

6. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, @Nyanko is in the tower

7. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm::blobunsure::blobunsure::blobunsure::blobunsure::hmm:
    Alright then...
    Change of plans then

8. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, stuck in the tower. With no one to keep me company.
    Alea, get bery to send some beauties up!

Nom de Plume likes this.
  9. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m a beauty, send me! (To rescue)

Ddraig and Nyanko like this.
  10. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ddraig @Nargol @xluferx @Blitz @Esperreal @Nyan sempai @Kalto
    @Zheya @Haruhal @Nom de Plume @0000000 @DocB @JinVodka

[-][-[[()
    HELLO

A buzzing sound of static eerily made itself aloud within the minds of every living Brave in the dungeon. The sound similar to that of a noisy television without signal, all appeared visually the same to the Brave's sensory perception. As if within that instant, they had lost all their natural perceptions of the world before them. Reality shattered and became a but a void of scattered information screeching incomprehensible meanings. All Braves felt immense fear to their souls, incapable of moving or reacting to this horrific vision.

[/\]()[\[|)
    WORLD

The black and shade of white particles in the void rushed towards them, latching on their bodies... corroding their souls and sanity. Information enough to destroy the consciousness and overclock the brain of it's limited capacity within the physical reality.

|[\/]
    IM

The living Braves without having the chance to resist this sudden disaster befalling them, were all consumed in the influx of madness' tentacles. Invisible to light. Invisible to darkness. Empty... true emptiness hollowed within them. All Braves felt they were disappearing gradually to nothingness. An existential crisis to their very dimensions were loosely breaking apart between space-time. In fact, all of this was simply an illusion directed to their souls, but what differentiates this from the normal illusion bounded within human imagination? The exceeding flow on information contaminating their subconsciousness. Such an attack to their souls, would cause errors in their dimensional structure, therefore self destructing to nothingness. Leaving only hollow husk of their physical selves. A corpse, but not a corpse. A corpse that resembled a human, but is a lifeless object, when it's former existence was a human warped to something identical to a rock.

|]/](|{
    BACK

Should they fail to survive from this spiritual attack, their existence would be altered to statues resembling corpses, rather than Braves who became corpses. Indeed, reality was overwriting their dimensional structure from entity to object. Such power... such divine intervention beyond that of their fated journey to rescue the cat princess, had appeared to crush their resolve. Eradicate their existences completely by corrupting them from the inside out.

But in that moment which lasted for hours, but in truth was actually a second in human cell time; something happened to reverse the irreversible deaths upon them.

The Braves were...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY THE FUCK WAS I RES? I THOUGHT I DIED BY ZHEYA'S FANCY HANDS?!?!

12. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    You did die, only the remaining living Braves are affected. Please the read first sentence again.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, any good reason that you decided to rouse the dead to see the plights of the living?

Also, if I got res, I wanna impose a NoAI:TRUE to all mobs and NPCs...

14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't resurrect you, it's not within my Authority. Only the Game Master @Kitsune Alea has that level of Authority. Ah, if you're wondering why you were @, it's because I just copied and paste the list of @.

15. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    This great show... did you prepare popcorn for us to eat while we go near death? I demand my popcorn rights @Zheya.

Spiritual Resistance +1 level

16. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    FAKE CAT level 2
    [​IMG]

While everyone was endanger. A certain forgetful cat? Fallen asleep from eating to much batbercue and can't get up.

What will this useless cat do? Will this cat even contribute? Is it a cat though..?

To be continued...

Nom de Plume likes this.
  17. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Fret not, former comrade, for corns shall be popped along with your heads. A pity, it seems you survived this ordeal.

@Nom de Plume successfully resisted madness tendrils.

Madness Tendrils (Ancient Evil 1/4)
    Health: 100/100
    Item: Ancient Fragment
    Equipment: Invisible tendrils
    Weaknesses: Light

These veins of death that spread throughout the cave, have now become invisible and alive. Fear them, for they shall devour your existence from within. Brave them, use only light. Keep the torch's flame alive, lest you be consumed within the darkness, where these creatures crawl in chaos.

@Nom de Plume gained low resistance against madness.

I wonder... if the others will survive like you, or will they... go mad and eat popcorn with me.

The cave's darkness is slowly reaching you. Something within the darkness is following you closer. Reach for a source of light, or suffer unimaginable agony.

Blitz, JinVodka and Nom de Plume like this.
  18. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    FAKE CAT level 3
    Noticing the sorrounding darkening and able to move freely. What do cats do in the scenario?

Find a light and sunbath...
    [​IMG]
    Too bright... Oh wait..? What am doing here again? Save a cat from where? Contemplating on what do but got annoyed by brightness.

*glares intimidatingly to the light*

19. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall continue my story from here, because whether intentionally or not :hmm:, you created the perfect setting for my trump card's appearance and to further story progress(y)
    As I was staring at the deep distance of the cave wondering what might appear next, I suddenly lost hold of my surroundings as everything lost its color and shape, the world came to a halt, I felt myself drowning in void, no sound, no smell, no feel, nor any kind of sense at all, my consciousness was fading as I was losing touch of reality.
    My surroundings were gone, the world was gone, I was standing in emptiness :blobdizzy:
    But, suddenly a tiny blazing red oval stone appeared in front of me, it was the only thing that held shape, color, and heat in that surreal place, the only thing that was out of place in that empty place that should have nothing, and as I thought of how such thing would appear there, numerous voices started to talk at the same time, but no one was there but that stone that kept getting bigger an bigger engulfing my world in a blazing red color as screams of terror resounded out of nowhere, at that moment I felt my sense of reality back as that empty void shattered to pieces like shards of glass, I realized at that moment that I was under some sort of spiritual attack, looking at the others around they looked yet to break out of that attack.
    Then I looked at myself to confirm the changes brought upon my body thanks to the red stone that I got earlier from the two little creatures, my hands turned boney, feeling my skull, my head lost all flesh and blood, only a white cranium engulfed in the flames was all that I felt
    "HAHAHAHAHAHA... :blob_thor:"
    I made a deep and loud laugh as I recalled the content of what the voices said, inside the stone a sprit of vengence was sealed, and when I caught it, I got the powers sealed within, thus becoming a ghost rider :blobdevil:.
    The flames burning within me were of mystical source, ever hotter and lethal as the flames of hell :blobdevil:.
    As I looked around, veins that should be invisible to others were complelety visible to me, as I touched them, flames cursed from my hands to to the veins, burning them, smiting them, turning them to ashes as my flames spread along towards the veins base. "HAHAHA... burn burn... HAHAHA...:blobowoevil_horns:"
    It was a memorable moment for me as the pyrominiac became a ghost rider, no magic or sorcery would ever affect me from now on let alone spiritual and mental attacks :blobhero:.
    As the veins turned to dust, the other braves started to wake up from their cursed slumber but @Nom de Plume was nowhere to be seen, did she escape the spiritual attack and went somewhere beforehand :blobunsure:? however, as I was pondering where the brave that decided to start her pokemen journey here went :blobamused:, a fat small cat was coming, leisurely walking as if it was taking a stroll :facepalm:, from afar looking for the source of the flames that suddenly illuminated the cave as it spread along burning the veins, that strolling cat was another brave that decided to participate in this game, it was the cat brave @JinVodka...
    I looked at the frozen lava, putting my hand on the cold surface, the dorment flames underneath the surface responded to my will as it got hotter melting the ice and rising torrents of flames high up as if trying the swallow the hole place.
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. :blobdevil:" making the flames rise and rise to melt the ceiling and perhaps find a way out, that underground place started to crumble as I felt a sudden strong impulse to go upward feeling the presence of a strong evil :blobowoevil_horns:, I thought of riding the high torrents rising from the lava to leave the place, but I remembered the other braves that suddenly woke up to that sight of destruction, thus I hurried to @Haruhal borrowing her snake and transforming it to an even bigger snake as I let the flames of vengence course within it, the snake grew up to ten times of it's size becoming a behemoth with skin as translucent as water but excuding a crimson blaze from its body thus ended up looking like a dragon of flames :blobhero:.
    Each ghost rider needed a ride, and in that area and at that time only Kiyohime looked like a worthy mount :blobamused:, thus the pyrominiac now a ghost rider with @Blitz, @Haruhal and @JinVodka left that place towards a higher ground as rocks and walls crumbled within that undergound area, under the gazes of a certain ghost that followed us looking at the body that @Haruhal brought along.

20. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    FAKE CAT level 4
    [​IMG]
    Celebrating as winning the battle against brightness just because the earthquake lifted the fluff to the higher grounds.

Fake Cat notices the tower deciding it will have better viewpiont to save Nyanko.

Activate Aerial Technique!!
    [​IMG]
    Fly Fat Fake Cat! Fly!
    Everyone grab the Fluff!