Break the Wall: Rebirth of a High School Loser

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Linley, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys ^-^ here's my Novel; it's still being worked on, so here's the prototype.

Synopsis: When a bullied high school student gets reincarnated with his classmates after the worst meeting with God possible, how will he cope with living in a new world? And why did God just give him random Wuxia powers from Novels he liked?!

Warning: This will be pretty dark in later chapters. Read at your own risk...

Genres: Transported, Fantasy, Action, Comedy, Harem, Dark

ToC:
    None atm XD

Minma likes this.
  2. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue: Part 1 of 3

“And because of that, all of you will be reincarnated into another world. CONGRATULATIONS!”

I just stared into the face of the man calling himself God with a blank look in my eyes. Wasn’t this development a little too…. fast? To just be called into an empty white space with my high school classmates… Isn’t this something that’s only supposed to happen in a novel?

While all sorts of thoughts went through my mind, I feel a slight tug on my high school uniform. I turned around to see my cute childhood friend, Dajima Chiho looking at me meekly.

“Chiho-chan, what’s wro…. GUAAA?!”

Before I could finish my sentence, Chiho quickly grabbed me and planted a deep kiss on my lips. Before I could even process what was happening, Chiho, along with everyone else transported with us, started to glow a faint white light.

Chiho looked deeply into my eyes and quickly stated.

“I love you Hachi-san. That’s why, please don’t forget about me while we grow up.”

She gave me a smile with tears running down her face, before fading out into oblivion…

---------------

Suddenly, I woke up.

Wait… Was that all just a dream? DAMNIT, NOT AGAIN!

Every time my dream of being transported to another world seems like it will actually happen, I end up waking up from whatever sleep/daydream I’m having. Why does this have to happen?! I just want to go to another world, have a giant harem, and be a super handsome ikemen. Is that too much to ask?! Ok, it actually might be… BUT STILL!

I slowly trudged out of my bedroom and head to the bathroom. I look at my appearance in the mirror. I weigh a whole 90 kilos and stand at 151 centimeters. In other words; I am a short fat high schooler. And with my face covered in acne, it couldn’t be any worse.

I finished my preparations for the oncoming school day and leave my house. Outside greeting me is Chiho-chan, like every other morning.

“Good morning Hachi-san!”

“Morning Chiho-chan.”

We then proceed to walk to school. On the way, I see others who point and stare at us. It’s not too surprising, and you get used to it after a while. Obviously people would stare at the schools ugliest student who gets the privilege to walk besides the school's prettiest girl. No matter how many days pass by, I’ve never gotten used to the ridicule. Of course, Chiho being Chiho doesn’t notice any of this.

We entered the school grounds and parted ways. I walk into class 1-H and see 2 guys walking away from my desk. When I take a seat, I noticed today's desk graffiti. The profanities included “Fugly Pig”, “Leave our idol alone!”, and a new one “I’m going to humiliate you after you read this!” Well, that was a new o…. Wait, what?!

Before I was able to completely process what the last statement said, I was suddenly lifted up from my seat by the 2 who were previously lingering around my desk. I was dragged by my feet through the hall and recieved a humiliating stare from the teacher who was about to enter the class. He doesn’t even attempt to help me, and I wasn’t expecting it either. After all, one of the bullies was the grandson to the school’s chairman.

I was pulled down the stairs and into the restroom. The 2 bullies then tore off all of my clothes and proceeded to stuff my underwear in my mouth. Before I could do anything, my head was shoved into a toilet.

“Hmph! You think you’re special just because you can talk to Chiho-sama!”

“Trash like you shouldn’t even look in her direction. You should just die!”

While not being able to fight back, everything suddenly turned white…

---------------

Hello everyone and welcome! I am the being known as God, and I’ve come to transport you to ano….

Before God finished his sentence, he looked towards the middle of the crowd and stopped. This attracted the attention of everyone else who was transported.

All alone was a young, naked boy. And his head was stuck in a toilet….

3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    make a blog then we'll follow your story there

4. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I will eventually. One I hit Chapter 5 for sure ^-^ thanks!

canaria23 likes this.
  5. MapleKaiser

MapleKaiser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daily updates??? Thanks for the chap.

6. Minma

Minma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation with a wixia power? interesting will follow your novel once you start your blog.

7. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the chapter hopefully it will be a good story

8. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    No daily updates for now, sorry >.< it'll be every few days until I finish filling out all the college stuff I need

MapleKaiser likes this.
  9. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what he saw, a girl lowering his pantsu giving him a view full of the forbidden garden.. Lol

10. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    dark? meh, as long as there is no rape i fine. go wild.

11. AnarchyDev

AnarchyDev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A happy ending at the the start itself can can go like this for me:
    God decides to help the poor guy out fully(he becomes fit and the hero to defeat evil) and curses(gets sent back or is turned to ??waste?? in new world) the ones responsible for him being in the toilet.
    Was this too much optimism? Lol.
    The other path of journey from the dark side will be written by Author here...
    Thanks for the chapter...