LCD Breakers

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by mangobeef, Dec 28, 2016.

1. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, just started reading this and only up to chapter 18 at the moment but I've noticed something that annoys me. In-gong seems to get lost in thought a lot, and i mean, a lot, only, he never seems to be able to finish said thoughts before he reaches wherever he's going or someone says something to him.

2. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    You say "all" the missions, but this is his 3rd mission. He may be a protagonist but that's something only he knows, and he needed help so far; probably will keep needing it.

Besides, in all the missions there were ruins of some kind present for her to be there. So it's not like there's no reason to be there. Plus, she listens to InGong when he's in charge, if she proposes a plan he can listen or ignore. And InGong wants her to be in his faction, he just has to work for it.

Oh yea, and he would be pretty clueless about the inner workings of the palace without her. The game never got into so much detail about it since Zephyr didn't need to bother. If not Felicia, then Caitlyn, and it would be almost the same thing.

3. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to chapter 28 now. The swimsuit-like outfits the dark elves wear puts me off a bit. It just seems kind of absurd and i'm having trouble picturing it.

4. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I understand. I'm vaguely thinking about it as leotards, maybe with the back exposed, but I gloss over it most of the time. It's a stupid detail that I don't think has any meaning. Like, whoopty doo, they wear skimpy outfits, they must be so demonic and amoral. Then, the high elves or whatever must be so demure and proper, and very respectable. The trope is strong in this one. #rant

5. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    "Even if he had seen something similar, 99% of the people had their bodies ruined by the opposing auras." so... this guy just passed on an ability that he knew full well would most likely completely destroy in-gong's body, simply because none of the other things (that weren't auras) seen in his body managed to? he definitely glossed over the risks there. i can't tell if i should consider him a bumbling old man that thinks he means well, or an overly mischievous psychopath. probably the latter.

i believe there's something like 3 factions, it's just that the 2nd prince is the most obvious as rather than playing politics he hunted everyone down. there was already signs of one of the princesses trying to send a spy into his midst before he left for this latest mission.

i think it's supposed to be called a bodice. but ya, skin tight, open joints, and comfortable. it's not like they're runnin around in school swimsuits or something. i see it as something like this. (on a side note, i miss playing Torment. maybe i'll reinstall it later.)
    [​IMG]

jmj1011995 and rav1980 like this.
  6. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm keeping up.

I'm also under the impression that the dark elves are running around in a two piece swimsuit.

7. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    now that's just functionally unsound. shame on them.

8. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Think woman mma fighters. They wear sports bra's in fights. So there is precedence for light minimalist clothing. Not that I think this is where the author was going but it is not completely unprecedented.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this situation happens everytime someone learns two auras. It's just that when it does happen it usually ruins the body.

10. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Fire and ice don't mix well together the situation is like that. But Shura has a cheat mingling and improving the volatile mix into fudge brownie chocolate lava cake.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  11. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    New theory that the 2nd Prince isn't evil or responsible for the the family massacre. Who've is behind the scenes of the 3 attacks got to the 2nd Prince took control of him and then caused the massacre

12. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, in game you were in control of him. And it doesn't sound like in game this faction has appeared

13. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Felicia is neutral right now. In-gong is hoping to win her over to his faction.

I noticed Daphne had the hots for Carack, but I didn't think he had won over so many. He probably won Seira over too. I guess Shutra knows how to get the concubines' daughters into his faction now. :D

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Water and Ice don't mix well?
    You were only partly in control of him in the game. You still had to follow the overall plot. Plus these events are happening before the game started.

15. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Meant Fire and ice. Didn't notice the mistake in elements.

16. thedorkishguy

thedorkishguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha by using Carack XD

17. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't post it in Gravity Tales t-t It was too long
    Is Gerard famine? Maybe his "hunger" for power was what made that. So this mean that not every horsemen is a player, maybe In-Goong is the only one. So, Death is unknown yet. Famine is Gerard. And War is Mitra or Zephyr (this is a bet). Conquest has problems with the other Horsemen, at least death and famine.

However, how did Gerard obtain such power? Maybe he isn't the true famine but a vessel? Ainkiel was probably killed by one of these three - and if it was death it would be really troublesome, since it can use zombies and undeads. Conquest was probably some sort of ally of the dragons, this is why Ainkiel accepted In-Goong.

My greatest bet is that Mitra is war. However I don't know if he was alive a thousand years ago. If he was he could be the one that killed Ainkiel, what left him in his current condition. These are, probably, things that the players would only see in Shutra's gameplay, maybe he was since the start Conquest.

So, my bets are Mitra = War, Gerard = Just famine vessel, Zephyr = Has no relations with the horsemen (maybe with the dragons), Shutra = Conquest (This is the difference between Shutra and In-Goong, one is the protagonist, the other is the Conquest Knight) and Death = Unknow yet, however is not someone from the demon king palace.

18. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it feel that Famine, War and Death give like far more power ups directly to their users in comparison to Conquest which is in a way indirectly?

And this kind of power Famine (or the equivalent of Drain in other novels that consumes the enemy and power ups the user as stamina or even strength that is added permanently) is a really cool power!

I hope he gets kind of a power up from eating this good stuff yumm :D

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it matter how it gives power? The ability to subdue all of these OP pieces of equipment and bloodlines is plenty strong.

Allchemic likes this.
  20. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is as Vincent said. Conquest can conquer other powers, what is better than that? The other for horsemen, probably, can't even dream of having White Eagle and the other dragon weapon that I forgot the name. And this is just the start :3 Conquest is capable of making him so OP that the other horsemen will cry Haha