LCD Breakers

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by mangobeef, Dec 28, 2016.

1. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm always confused at how Amita is referred to with plurals. Is Amita a hive mind formed by multiple raccoons? If so, how does Daphne hug Amita? Why can't Amita clone itself and work on all the equipment simultaneously?

Sea Dog and Wise old fisher like this.
  2. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chapter 69 atm, where he almost got one-shotted by the big fucking zombie dragon. I'll probably catch up by tomorrow but I was wondering, MC still has, at the moment, something like 30ish skill points that he hasn't fucking touched. Does he ever use them?? Stuff like this is so stupid b/c he even decided saving skill points was a dumb idea if he never lived long enough to use them, but so far he hasn't done so at all. He'd rather do some stupid training regimen in his fucking tent at night where he masturbates himself using Divine Beast Authority and Aura and then floats his cum around using Telekinesis making shapes and shit (IDK where that popped out of but I'm lmao here).

Seriously, in the beginning of Thunderdoom Dungeon, he and his team gets poisoned by the mist, and rather than upgrading his "Cure Poison" he casts that shit on himself like 5 times and then uses an "Awakening Potion" to wake up Felicia, who then takes two minutes to gather herself before she heals the others and him completely.

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Amita is actually a raccoon. MC mentioned that the form was different everytime he saw them.
    That's actually the more intelligent course of action since it saves a skill point and only inconveniences her. I'm more irritated about him ignoring telekinesis and pretty much everything besides aura. Aura is suppose to be one of four major powers in the world. He uses the other three to just supplement his aura or as support abilities.

4. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    The point of my question isn't the raccoons but the hive mind...

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't answering your question. At any rate I've no idea what's going on with Amita. Perhaps it's a hive mind where different personalities take over depending on the form. The raccoon clearly has a consistent personality.

6. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. A) he has 30 something points that he hasn't used at all yet. WTf is he saving for at this point?? B) It's better to be able to do something yourself then have to reliant on somebody else all the time.

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes really. A) They're a limited resource. You don't use your limited resource when you have a renewable resource right next to you. B) What's the point in dragging her around literally everywhere if she's not going to make herself useful? MC's plan was far smarter than buying an increasingly useless skill just for the satisfaction of using the spell yourself.

Besides you don't seem to realize that skills will become harder to level up when they become higher leveled. Maybe he's saving them to breakthrough a bottleneck on a high leveled skill instead of wasting them on things he'll probably never need.

Sea Dog likes this.
  8. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Then don't quote me. Someone asking if Amita is a hive mind obviously would know Amita isn't actually a raccoon. x.x

9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the internet so probably not.

10. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been arguing with someone whether this series should be considered harem/romance or not. From one point of view, we have many girls whose reactions indicate this route. On the other hand, they are ether A - sisters or B - brainwashed using conquest. What's more, it is greatly hinted (especially in latest chapter) that Conquest pretty much want to be NTRed by MC...

Wise old fisher likes this.
  11. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    not that kind of conquest kek

12. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    in the last chapter what ahppened? was that a filler or something?

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't call anything a harem that doesn't have a real relationship. They're not officially going out and they haven't kissed. I guess you could say Green Wind so far.

14. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kissed Last Flame too :3

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but that seemed more to pass her powers on than Green Wind's.

16. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't she pass her powers on before the kiss?

The main thing that caused this question to rise was girls reaction. From the fact that they somehow managed to "smell" the kiss, Green Wind trying to rub it off to succubus acting like typical Japanese style heroine in love...

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I go look she kissed him twice. Once to pass on her powers and once just because.

18. Wise old fisher

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to burst your bubbles but everyone else besides carack and caitlin are his sisters

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow doubt that will stop him.

20. shajk

shajk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caitlin isn't his sister, but this won't stop him, alliances will come to mariage and Nayatra doesn't had the status quo to be his wife, maybe concubine, and Felicia ia only half-sis so green light