LCD breaking off the engagement. .. just as planned

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by moto, May 25, 2016.

1. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *takes recommendation and reads*

Poor prince... Well, it's starting off alright.

2. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    He needs to be bullied. It builds character

Westeller likes this.
  3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he definitely needs something. How are you going to have a fiancée that you can't bear to touch without blushing to your ears and running for the hills? Not to mention awkwardly avoiding her at parties. Though she's dense as hell, too, it's not surprising that she thinks he dislikes her. More importantly, why would she like him, at all?~

I think he is being bullied, though. Anyone around her could have taken the time to explain the prince's actions to her. She doesn't seem like the time to shy away from him. She has even made attempts to reach out to him in the past. If she clearly understood his behavior, getting along with her would probably be a lot easier for him. But no one is willing to speak up for him. They're all waiting for him to man up and fix her misunderstanding himself. Good luck with that.

4. Sheepo

Sheepo 『Pyoo's Fated One』

Reading List:
    Link
    If your future king couldn't even confess his love, you would also try to let him grow some balls...

Westeller likes this.
  5. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 132: oh my! OH MY OH MY! IS PRINCE LEON FINALLY BECOMING A DECENT PERSON BY TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AND WORK FOR THE COUNTRY AND LEAVING LILIANA ALONE SO SHE CAN PURSUE HER HAPPINESS WITHOUT BEING AWKWARD WITH THE COUNTRY?

THIS CLIFFHANGER!?!?!?!?

6. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C178: this story is going off the rails in the most delightful way. Maybe the name of the WN should be changed to :Breaking off the Engagement... Just as Planned... By a Bunch of Muscle Heads Who Solves Everything With Violence.