Spoiler Breaking Through the Clouds (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WhiteTigeress496, Oct 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kelaude

kelaude Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute moments will come soon. I can’t remember exactly when they actually got together but it will be somewhere near the middle chapters. 50-60+? But prior to that, you will see their feelings slowly develop for one another as they solve crimes.

And yes, it’s mostly about crime investigating since it’s a police drama after all.

I hope that answers your question.

alexfilia, Ease, Zhen_Qing and 2 others like this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any supernatural element in this? Because the coming back to life kind of remind me of Yu Yu Hakusho. :blobReach:

midnight reader likes this.
  4. pridian

pridian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the translated chapters and on the tags, I don't think there's a supernatural element.

I think the coming back from the dead part is more on the MC surviving a fatal "accident" (there appears to be two related situations, plant explosion and car accident). Something went wrong with the police operation he spearheaded and was assumed dead. He survived and was in a comma for three years.

gnnnicole, alexfilia, Ease and 5 others like this.
  5. pridian

pridian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first ever novel that I MTLed to the end and no regrets at all despite the death of several (thousands?) brain cells.

So much feels! I laughed, I cried, I felt betrayed. I especially felt bad for YX because of JTs half truths and lies that were exposed time and time again yet his trust never wavered. Even with overwhelming evidence of betrayal he was steadfast. At chap 100+ I started to doubt whether it's going to be HE or a tragedy so I kept checking the tags if it has tragedy on it. haha

There's also a lot of funny exchanges between MC and ML. ML's team is full of funny people including a fujoshi intern policewoman. :D

YX: "Why are you so dishonest? Aren't you fond of me since a long time ago?"

JT: "Why should I be so fond of you? "

YX: "Because I am in every way the best person to be with. Do you know how animals choose their mates in nature? Only a strong male can stand out in this cruel social competition, occupy the most resources for survival, provide the best living conditions for caring for the family and offspring. "

Jiang stopped carrying a bowl in one hand and supported his forehead in the other, patienty listening to his bullshit.

YX: "So, at least in this province, I should be a better mate to consider, you having a good opinion of me is logical of course. Of course, if you don't like me, then Darwin's theory of natural selection will be overturned, I think this kind of anti-science is less likely... "

Jiang Ting paused to take a deep breath, turned back from the sofa to face Yan Xie, solemnly said: "Yan Xie."

YX: "Yes? "

JT: "Darwin's theory is only about natural reproduction, not homosexuality. "

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  6. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I’m slowly working my way through this novel and omg Yan Xie’s antics sometimes make me laugh my ass off.

There’s one incident where Jiang Ting is nauseous with motion sickness while on Yan Xie’s very expensive car. Guess how Yan Xie handles it?

He happily takes off his own (also very expensive) shirt and gives it to Jiang Ting to vomit in, leaving Yan Xie himself shirtless. Yan Xie even says something like “all that money and all those years of training were just for this day”—yep, he drives back home clearly shirtless with all his many muscles on display, Yan Xie even receives many appreciative glances from female drivers on the road, and he tells Jiang Ting something like “see how good you’ve got it?” Meanwhile, Jiang Ting doesn’t even have the urge to vomit anymore, so he just covers his eyes with the shirt to avoid watching Yan Xie embarrass himself.

7. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you elaborate more on this betrayal? :blobReach:

8. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    What betrayal?? Cheating??!!

9. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    OHO i've done MTL this one. feel free to ask, it's just my mind is kinda forgetting things easily lololol.
    i must say, THIS ONE IS VERY GOOD. PLS READ.
    i always get emotional over this novel. aaaaaaaa i love them, i love them all!!
    the cases are logical and professional, no supernatural thingie. but someone pls elaborate with Lantern series. i do remember there's one of MC in here, Chu Ci from Lantern: Behold the Bayonet (提灯看刺刀). i haven't MTL this one, but i've done the other Lantern. and sure, there's supernatural things. i don't really fathom this tbh.
    i don't remember any cheating, but indeed JT HIDES too many things. big spoiler: he's one of the mastermind, Red Queen/Queen of Hearts, working together with the big bad, King of Spade. basically they were working together, usurping the police. JT got promotions, King of Spade got early warnings so the caught people were only the low ones, never the higher-ups. even in later part of novel, almost ending/last arc, JT literally betrayed YX in front of the enemies, with guns pointing at him. imagine the angst, disappointment, pain etc :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    my personal opinion: i never actually believe he would betray YX. JT was too fishy, he deliberately gave a way for YX to escape.
    then dumdumdummmm indeed, it was only a plan to infiltrate the drug organization and destroy it, once for all. the git was......JT never talked to YX. YX's boss (i forget the name) asked JT to do this. yes, this was a real real hard request. but JT did anyway. YX only knew about this after he was betrayed and being in sluggish situation. he discovered that in his home there was another guest, then he elaborated all the facts and tricked his boss to admit it. damn this shou orz
    in last part, JT and YX were reunited again and then they killed the big bad. boy you must trust me, the part when they kissed after the betrayal is so hot. but damn, had to be interrupted coz they were actually in operation to destroy the organization. can't get to the spicy part, can they.
    he's the operative working with JT but JT never knew till later part. yep, King of Spade actually was a drug lord and an operative in police in the same time. when he was killed as operative in early part, it was only the double body. in truth, this guy is actually JT's adopted brother. JT was in orphanage and then adopted by this villain. this guy never believed to any people even his drug lord father. he only believes to JT after JT sacrificed his life to save him. that's the point of the case where young boy - girl were kidnapped and then killed. this villain wanted to reenact again this part of his life. twisted, i know.
    idk what's the deal with this guy but his feeling to JT is actually true imo. but hey, he's already been twisted person and dangerous. can't really let him wander around.
    in last part, JT (and YX) personally shot this villain to death. imagine the feeling.
    me: 'finally he dies this motherf8cker!!'
    don't worry about the twists and betrayal
    JT and YX literally married in the extras :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    and YX is being YX, he's so silly in this. first he wanted his wedding to be perfect and all. damn those riches, he flew to another country (i forget where) with tropical climate and married there. all his colleagues were invited ofc. then the part where he and JT had to wear make up lol...so amazing. then YX's trousers were ripped by some nail then he fooled himself. omg this novel never stops making me laugh. things are concluded by a letter from YX's friend (SORRY i forget again the name. it's the glasses guy). this letter mentioned that even if King of Spade's organization was gone, there would be always more other organization. he warned to YX to be careful.
    edit: i remember now! glasses guy's name is Qin Chuan. he will be back in Poyun 2.
    i think that was all, i checked JJWXC's page, there listed Po Yun 2 but eeeh idk more.
    edit: oh ya i forgot to mention
    after all incidents, JT moved to YX's city and came back to police as instructor or something. must take good use his brain alright. YX still worked as deputy head.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  10. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

11. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this is such an amazing piece. With only a few chaps translated, I’m already loving it. Too bad there’s only little of it translated. But my god, I want a piece of this hunky alpha cop

12. Supapa

Supapa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoiler thread :blobcatcop:

I'm almost can't continue reading this when JT became police's wanted person at 120+ :blobsob:

I think I didn't read Bad Ending tag but I'm not sure... So I'm really happy to know this is really Happy Ending :blob_teary::blobsneeze:

13. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    it is HE, so don't worry~~

edit: PO YUN 2 IS STARTING
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3617495

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  14. RiYueLingKong

RiYueLingKong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Audio drama is hilarious too

meridianna likes this.
  15. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm here only to post pic, totally not baiting
    :blobpeek::blobpeek:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

gnnnicole, winterblossom, Izn and 6 others like this.
  16. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just dropping in to say that this is an amazing novel :blobpeek: I read up to chapter 67 and it’s been intense action action action all the way that I actually had to take a break lol my heart couldn’t take it. ML’s narcissistic and jealous antics are hilarious

meridianna likes this.
  17. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    just wanna dropping i made spoiler thread for the sequel
    it tells about another pairing.
    aaaaah i like it very much. the shou is just so.......... aaaa :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    to-totally not baiting :blobpeek::blobpeek:

18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JT is the shou or YX?

@meridianna So, the black suit guy is YX = ML? White is JT, the shou?

19. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! Jiang Ting(white suit) is shou, Yan Xie(black suit) is gong.
    iirc, JT is actually older than YX, also in higher position than YX . the wife is superior lmao

20. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    so guys..........there exists PoYun cafe
    no goodies for gaijin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

me, stalking weibo
    oh right, i remember now the name of that glasses guy. it's Qin Chuan (cmiiw)
    so from left to right: Chu Ci, Jiang Ting, Yan Xie, Qin Chuan.

Saikyi likes this.