Chinese Breaking through the clouds. Poyun

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by wangxiankarin, Apr 21, 2020.

1. wangxiankarin

wangxiankarin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Breaking Through the Clouds. Poyun
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3395943
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/breaking-through-the-clouds/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's a very exciting and cool danmei novel from a very popular danmei novelist!
    Description (if you can find one):
    Bizarre clouds billowed by in the sky, as if in a hurry.

During an anti-drug operation in the city of Gongzhou three years ago, a chain explosion had gone off on site due to a mis-judgement made by the Commander-in-Chief Jiang Ting, and caused the anti-drug detachment team to suffer great casualties as a result. Three years now, Jiang Ting, who was supposed to have already been killed in the line of duty with not even a body left to bury—miraculously woke up from a coma.

His heroic soul had never been at peace. He returned from Hell back to the living, to give everything he had to bring the bloody and bizarre truth back to light.

------------------------------
    It's really amazing!! I in love with the novel and it's characters! It has a mystery and very exciting action, unexpected twists and a great love story. Please pick up this novel!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  2. wangxiankarin

wangxiankarin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one? I guess if no one picks it up within two weeks I'll start to MTL it for everyone..

3. mejojo

mejojo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to see it getting translated again. Idk why it's not as popular among english speaking fans