Which Chapter Breakthrough

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CantThinkOfAName, Feb 12, 2020.

1. CantThinkOfAName

CantThinkOfAName Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the Novel: The End of the Magic Era, what chapter does the MC breakthrough to Archmage realm from the High Mage Realm?

2. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You read that pile of cow dung?!!!!!

AtnShadid and BigBadBoi like this.
  3. CantThinkOfAName

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol not the best but not the worst either. Passes the time. Now there are actual novels where I would rather stare at white wall for hours rather than read like Against the Gods, Martial God Asura or Talisman Emperor.

This isn’t as bad.

Stopped reading like 70 chapters ago cause it was too slow cause seemed like motivation was to increase amount of chapters or word count by adding filler mini arch’s.

4. Drakaos

Drakaos Member (Patriarch?) of the Anti-Qidian Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    ATG was good for like, the first 2-300 chapters. And I remember when MGA first came out from Flowerbridgetoo. Was so hyped for every new chapter. The good old days.

Talisman Emperor was just meh thou.

5. CantThinkOfAName

Reading List:
    Link
    All those novels started off good and I read over a 1,000 chapters for them all but they all went the same route: making me hate the MC.

Especially ATG and MGA. I could stand the repetitive arcs but I just couldn’t stand the MCs anymore. I’ve dropped novels like The Sovereign of Three Realms cause it was pure repetition and word dumps.

But few novels made me drop because of the MC. That made me sad too cause it reminds me of back in the day when wuxia translations was just starting off and I started reading ATG and MGA. I think Coiling Dragon was still being translated...now those were the times :)

6. CantThinkOfAName

Reading List:
    Link
    Also everyone please don’t forget my original question...

7. Dragonil20

Dragonil20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man times have changed first novel I ever read was warlock of magus world don’t remember who but someone recommended it and back then I never read Webnovels and Warlock of the Magus World was still being translated back then,.........good times

8. CantThinkOfAName

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t remind me...when I started reading I was still in High School. Now I graduated grad school and gotta work for a living. Now I gotta adult.

Back then the best novel was Stellar Transformations and He-Man was translating it on some forum. Translation websites weren’t even a thing til Ren eventually created WuxiaWorld (not sure if it was the first but only one I remember) Lol back then he would personally welcome each person who created a account to the community.

Dragonil20 likes this.
  9. Dragonil20

Dragonil20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a good time, the community was united altough I wasn’t there when it first started I really enjoyed it when I jumped in. Yeah like you said now We got to work for a living :(
    Man I miss those days

10. AnimeWeeb69

AnimeWeeb69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    High mage? Or heaven ranked realm?

Heaven ranked is ch 1222 gate of rebirth