Discussion Breakup

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kurogure, May 24, 2021.

1. Kurogure

Kurogure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People:blobtaco: I want to know what it feels like when breaking up with someone you love? Cause im preparing myself if something happens...blobmelt_thumbs

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your heart breaks... and into the crack, slips in the 2D waifu(s)! :blobpeek:

3. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend once said "we both felt like shit but didn't want to admit it." Later joking about how it lowkey kind of rhymed.

imK, Munimuyi and Nightow1 like this.
  4. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    You should prepare glue in case you break up... :hmm:

5. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... Don't get me wrong, but that question is kinda like:
    Is it gonna hurt if I break my fingers?

Also, there's too little specification to be really helpful - the reason for the breakup is a big part, for example.

And depending on that, it can be the whole range of 'liberating' down to 'like hell's taking nest in my intestines'. Well, on top of the unwell feeling you'd get either way...

6. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dub thee Sir Cryalot. Unless your other is a dick, then it's "Viva Les Liberte!!!".

imK likes this.
  7. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You will get withdrawal symptoms, because your body will no longer produce certain endogenous drugs. F.e. oxytocin will make you feel like sh*t, because it glues you to the person you love. It will make you want to get together with the person again, until your body doesn't produce oxytocin and you get this out of your system. This will only happen over a certain amount of time.

c.decora likes this.
  8. ListlessCat

ListlessCat ࿈༼The Anarchic Witch༽࿈ ⦑⤉notsoGoody Good Shoes⤈⦒

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont have any relationship .
    But I did got courted by someone and then when I was going to say "yes" he was starting to court another girl. Anyway , that's in the past—I should be 14 when that happen LOL

It should hurt, and you'll just want to stay in bed and stare at the wall .And then, unknowing by you, your tears will just fall.
    And then your not in the mood. Your grumpy .And all those negative thoughts will come in one go.

But I guess break-up should be worse that getting dumped.

AliceShiki and Kurogure like this.
  9. Kurogure

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~~
    I spammed the forum u know

ListlessCat likes this.
  10. ListlessCat

ListlessCat ࿈༼The Anarchic Witch༽࿈ ⦑⤉notsoGoody Good Shoes⤈⦒

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you do spam quite a lot lol

Munimuyi and Kurogure like this.
  11. Kurogure

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not know that it will create a spam....

ListlessCat likes this.
  12. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    The only experience I've had with breaking up was play pretend in middle school, so we ended up okay. An acquaintance of mine, however, did break up with a partner they've been in a relationship for 3 years and that acquaintance gave a very gloomy irritable vibe for an entire week.
    I'm pretty sure that if you're going to be in a serious relationship and break up, you're not gonna feel fine, as a rule of thumb, but I guess that depends on the individual and the circumstances.
    For example, if you're both tired of each other and feel that it was a mistake mutually, the thing is going to be smoother than if they cheat on you with your best friend, for example

13. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    kuro! your ren-senpai is here to help explain what will happen when you experience heartbreak.
    although i really want to say that just experience how it feels on your own, it seems a little bit harsh so i'll tell you some of my takeaways from my past flings...
    there are lots of way people feel when met with rejection/heartache/loss and these are some of the few i experienced personally:
    1. you feel fine
    - maybe you never really liked/loved/cherish that person... maybe you were just caught up and when they're gone, you feel no loss about it... you might feel a bit guilty and maybe miss their presence but overall, you will still go by your day just fine. your laughs, surprises and cries no longer have anything to do with them. and it's perfectly okay for you. this happens when you actually mistook how much you invested emotionally and it turned out to be shallower than you thought...
    2. you miss them
    - missing them can go with lots of other emotions. maybe you're sad while missing them. maybe a bit happy. maybe a bit reluctant. but one thing's for sure: you absolutely miss their presence. this really happens when that person actually pervaded in your life in general and suddenly, when they're gone, it feels that a part of you has been taken away too... you miss their figure when you go to sleep, miss their welcome when you go home, miss their silhouette on the sofa as the tv is showing football...
    3. you remember them, but deny to
    - you start to remember them due to certain things: habits (licking lips and whatnot), preferences (they like the color gray for example) and indicators (their scent, signalling they're here) but you deny it because you feel that you'll move on eventually.. this happens when you start being rebellious, especially when your partner is a bit controlling.... honestly if you feel like this i'll just say that chase the person back and be with them again but who am i (the scumbag) to ask...
    4. you feel hollow
    - this sucks. suddenly your heart feels empty, and there's nothing that can fill it. not hugs, not friends and not consolations... suddenly, there's a major part of you missing, as if they took it with them when they left... this signals that you actually liked them and you let them into your life and into your soul, and it hurts when they're gone... you'll probably unconsciously cry at night, as you lay on the bed to sleep... you'll probably want them back... honestly, when i felt like this... i just wanted to smack myself in the face.... it's not the best of feelings truthfully

there's a lot more but you'll never get to feel them right now... *pat pat pat* i'd say, instead of preparing for heartbreak, why not take the initiative to patch things up instead? don't give up ne kuro~

c.decora, nyamachi and Kurogure like this.
  14. GREED444

GREED444 [STEP RED SIBLING] [ᏂᏁ][⚓️]

Reading List:
    Link
    TOO lazy to read it fully

but you enough experience in breaking up zetsu kun

Kurogure likes this.
  15. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat pat* you'll be a scumbag eventually too nya greed-chan~

Kurogure likes this.
  16. GREED444

GREED444 [STEP RED SIBLING] [ᏂᏁ][⚓️]

Reading List:
    Link
    I still not even had my first love then how can will I become a scumbag

Kurogure likes this.
  17. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    idk why you're still a newbie on relationships at age 17 but it's okay nya~ you'll probably be a scumbag once college comes nya~ *pat pat pat* or just actually try to find a girlfriend nya~ don't wait for them la

18. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Never loved someone la~
    so kitty can't help you

Kurogure likes this.
  19. Kurogure

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~~~