Spoiler Bringing Along A Ball and Hiding from Foreign Devils

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 29, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was suggested by @clear

Thank you @SnowTime for helping us with the title (give her ice cream cookies <3)

special poke to @LaDyViL since its Mpreg :D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Es mineeee.... is what I really want to say but I'm already 10 feet under orz

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn’t the son find it suspicious that he looks like Leonid? How can nan get pregnant in this novel? Or is it just Ren?

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the ml's reaction to having a child with a man?

5. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese name so I can search for raws?

6. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    veihakase and Neelambori like this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On MC and ML::
    • Starts right off the bat with MC and his son just returning back to China. OMG little ball is such a cutie ❤❤❤
    • MC got called to gathering with fellow friend he lost contact after his disappearing act, but refuse. No one knows he's a man-wife, I think. Ball also call him daddy/father instead of mommy.
    • Another friend helps him get an interview at a company where ML is the boss.
    • He went and after done sees ML, found out he's the boss.
    • Feeling conflicted, he seeks the friend for another job.
    • MC got through to second phase, called for interview.
    • Seems it's just a formality, and the position is pretty much his.
    • MC got called to see ML.
    • ML doesn't seem to recognize him.
    • MC accepts the job.
    On ball::
    • Little ball asks MC whether they will stay here for a long time, since before this they keep moving from place to place.
    • MC concedes, think he already paid lease for the house. Ball is happy, but then we sees he has separation or sosial issue.
    • He doesn't want to go to school and cries when MC sent him to school. Even at school he has no friend.
    • The teacher (?) also told this to MC, concerns about ball's development brought forth.

8. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only MTLed the first few parts and here are a few tidbits from what I could make out. @LaDyViL already mentioned some though

- the MC comes back to the town where he met Leonid because he needs a job i think.
    - So he attends the interview, but I think he saw Leonid afterwards and decided not to work there since he doesn't want to encounter Leonid
    - So he contacts his friend Fan Wenfeng (mtl name) for alternate job opportunities. I think it has something to do with writing. MC may be an author, since pen names were mentioned.
    - FW tries to convince him to take the job in Leonid's company.
    - While they are chatting, a phone call arrives for MC saying he's passed the first interview, but he turns it down b/c He wants to avoid Leonid
    - However, later he decides to take the job again. I think this had something to do with his kid and something about his future etc.
    - When he calls the company to say he changed his mind, he noticed that not only was he accepted again, the other line sounded a bit... excited?

- The kid (not sure of his name since mtl keeps saying it's Ann) is suuuuper attached to MC
    - He didn't want to go to kindergarten because he doesn't want to be away from his dad
    - I swear, MC and his kid are soooo adorable.
    - After the kid's first day at class, MC asks him if he made any friends and he answers that he didn't, which makes MC worried

- At one point (I think it was after MC finally got good new job) the kid said that Fan Wenfeng likes MC. They were going to eat out with FW to celebrate
    - FW does a lot for MC. Since MC wants to hide the existence of the kid from Leonid, he asks help from FW to pick him up after these special lessons (idk, I think it's a program from the company where kids test out their products. VR and 3D printing were mentioned so I'm not sure). These lessons take place in MC's company so he's worried someone night recognize that the kid looks like Leonid

- MC gets used to his new job. He's pretty sure that Leonid has forgotten him, so he's complacent. Although he's a bit scared of him, he thinks that since he forgot, he can be at peace
    - Dundun duuun! Leonid's fiance visits the company
    - At the same time, MC has to submit his manuscript. He call's Leonid's secretary (I think his name is Ron) bit the guy says he's busy so he should hand over the manuscript himself lol
    - MC is nervous. He goes to the office, knocks and finds out that Natasha, Leonid's fiance, is in there with Leonid
    - Natasha and Leonid are arguing? Lmao Leonid tells her to leave
    - MC tries handing over the manuscript to Leonid, but he asks him if it's in Chinese. He can't understand Chinese so he asks MC to just translate it for him
    - So MC verbally translates his manuscript. At some point Natasha made fun of him, but she was rebuked by Leonid.

- Later, it's revealed that Leonid really remembers MC. His secretary was in on the plan to get him closer to MC.

Someone continue from there since my mind can't take anymore ;-;
    * brain is burnt *

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding a bit to @Corensi 's...so when ball was saying FW likes MC, he straight out asked if FW is going to be his other daddy lol Turns out he figured it out that MC likes guys and MC is mommy. The logic ball use is lol And then there's some cute moments on "MC is mom, MC is dad, so it's all fine" lol Ball is so clever even if he has mommy-complex ❤❤

10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    That awesome logic of his:
    *hugs the little ball* Why so cuteeee❤❤

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did ML pretend not to rmb?
    Can you tl the part where fiancee made fun of MC and ML’s reaction?

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, that part is pretty hard to MTL with by lacking abilities since I have no idea what MC's job or ML's company is all about. But it was just around three to five paragraphs only.

• Basically, MC was telling the ML the translation of the report in Russian.
    • He was very passionate about it since this is his area of expertise.
    • He didn't notice that fiancee is burning with envy at the side since ML is dedicatedly staring at MC.
    • Natasha's parents and ML's dad are friends and they can be considered as childhood playmate.
    • ML coldly told her before that this is a political marriage.
    • MC reach the part where he narrates about to breach the Chinese market can't follow the pointers set for foreign market
    • Natasha reburk this by saying along the lines of they(Russian) invests money but has to listen to the whims of the Chinese. Don't these Chinese know it's them (Russian) who forks out the money.
    • MC frown but before he can reply, ML backs him first by saying it's the Chinese business, what's wrong with following their(Chinese) procedure.
    • Natasha was shocked and stormed off.

13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: I wait til its safer

14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Demmit I'm sad :cry:

So there is a bit of recap to MC and ball's life before this.
    • MC was short on cash, his savings are almost used up.
    • He rather starve than let ball go hungry.
    • He took a job which MTL translates as something like archeology.
    • MC brings ball along to work, I think.
    • Ball was still small, so his foreign features aren't so prominent.
    • As he grows, people see ball is of mixed blood.
    • People speculates MC make a foreign girl pregnant and have to raise his bastard now.
    • These people are old-fashioned Chinese supremacy kind of people, so they look at MC with biased views since MC mixed blood with foreigners instead of local Chinese girls.
    • Heavy labors/Physical tasks got pushed to MC since he's young. MC doesn't suspect anything.
    • People around treats him ok at surface but behind his back they bad mouth him.
    • Ball has always been a clever child, so all those rumours and badmouthing, he can understand them and know it's all because of him.
    • MC overheard them badmouthing, and then sees ball there too.
    • MC took ball away, leaving the flabergasted people.
    • Ball cries to him saying is he not his father's son since he doesn't look like MC and all the other people keep saying bad things about MC.
    • MC coax him and say ball has MC's beautiful black eyes. Foreigners don't have such black eyes.
    • Since then ball associate foreigners as bad words and has bad memories about his paternity with his dad.

It's safe, just come in and proceed with bashing your brain with MTL

15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! I already mtled Otaku, which should really be changed into shut in or geek. 259 chapters! >.< My brain still fried and need to focus on stuff. So imma waiting for being spoiled <3

16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    My phone's battery is at 8% and I'm too sleepy to continue lol

So basically the reveal about ML still remembering MC is right after the fiancee storms off. ML was talking to the secretary guy (Rowen?) about it. It's at Chapter 14.

*falls asleep*

17. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft I broke out in laughter when Ball called ML stupid!

So ML and MC agreed to cohabitation (more like ML successfully managed to convince him) but ML went on some business trip thing so wasn't there for the move in and gone for like a week. (It was originally 3 days, ML worked hard to finish all in two days but then something happened and gotta stay for a week if I'm reading this right) He still calls MC everyday and ask how things are. After ML comes back, he finally managed to see Ball close up but Ball refuses to call him or acknowledge him. They knew Ball despises foreigners and he refused to acknowledge or even pay attention to ML. Since ML does not understand Chinese while MC and Ball knows Chinese so ML went to start studying Chinese diligently.

-ML starts reading books, some books like learning Chinese for beginners
    -After more than a week, he was able to say a few basic words, simple sentences
    -Ball finally pay attention to him after seeing his efforts, calling him uncle as well (even though it's not Daddy, it's a start that he's not ignoring him)
    -MC saw ML struggling and suggested that it's better to learn with someone helping and communicating with him rather than from books, suggested him to have Ball help him
    -Next day, when MC came back home, he heard Ball screaming "why are you so stupid" Ball sees MC "Daddy, you've come back!" proceeds to complains "He is too stupid, I don't want to teach to him to learn Chinese"
    :blobjoy:

^ in like chapter 29 for those who wants more details
    Skimming through mtl so may missed some things.

18. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah I cried:blobjoy:. Poor Leonid
    Thank you for the delicious spoilers.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    cheerydandan and Skyelyne like this.
  19. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow !! sounds like a good novel. the bun is so cuteeee:blobmelt::blobmelt:

20. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even tho Ball complained, he still proceeds to help cuz it was a promise. He gradually accepts the existence of ML...

ML talks about a party and got permission from MC to bring Ball to it. MC then bring Ball shopping,
    Ball has been happy since the move, cuz after the move MC and him can be together everyday, house also got lots of models and parts he can play with in addition (a certain stupid person :blobjoy:) Before, they would only stay home and go out only to buy daily necessities.
    MC was so generous even Ball questioned him. Ball's mood went down after he learned it's for a party with ML attending too.

Later, MC helped Ball get ready and they went...MC after used some excuse, left Ball in ML's hand and walked away (actually still looks at them from afar). Some people who worked with ML before knows he doesn't know Chinese and would have Ron, his secretary, by his side as translator but Ron isn't here this time. They were surprised that ML can talk in Chinese (still only a beginner tho so didn't say much).

Ball starts out hiding behind ML, eventually stand next to him then hold hands. MC thinks back to how different things are now, and with ML influence, Ball is actually communicating with strangers.
    Also MC met with an old colleague and stuffs happens...ML gets in bad mood from hearing colleague mentioning (me getting lazy and skimming)

They got home, ML slammed door, MC goes to apologize and explain stuffs, from this ML can see that Fan Wenfeng (MC's friend who helped him get house, job, and likes him) know lots information about MC and certain things that only FW knows and others do not. (Basically ML is jealous :D, while MC just thinks he's only angry cuz MC kepts stuffs from ML)

And my favorite scene in this chapter (chapter 33) is...ML basically telling MC something like "We are family, I do not know what you think of me but since you entered this house, we are one. Whether it's you or Ball, this life I will not let go. So I hope you can slowly change your mind, treat me as family, as father of Ann (mtl's name for Ball), as your other half. Honesty is the most basic thing between family, not that you can't have your secrets but I hope you can think of me and rely on me if there's something that can't be solved" :aww: