Question bringing farm to live in another world

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by sivasms, Oct 2, 2018.

1. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, when will the mc gets to cultivate/ magic from drinking the water of nothingness pls tell me without spoiling anything

2. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's the poison at the start, it's probably in the first 30-50 chapters.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  3. TrussiaLink

TrussiaLink A Cultivator of the Dao of Cute

Reading List:
    Link
    I went and found it for you. Your welcome. It's chapter 400 exactly.

readerz and sivasms like this.
  4. januar

januar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i challenge u for read BFTLIAW from ch 1-now (8000+ch)

sivasms likes this.
  5. TrussiaLink

Reading List:
    Link
    you added an extra digit there, it's only translated up to 800+ not 8000

6. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he meant the raws?

7. TrussiaLink

Reading List:
    Link
    perhaps, but I'm not learning Chinese or reading unedited mtl garbage just for that

Wujigege and sivasms like this.
  8. januar

januar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes raw i mean how many years for the translator caught up the raw if he not dropped :v

sivasms likes this.
  9. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys tell me if it takes him around 400 chapter to get a chance to cultivate then I don't have that much patience

10. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You won't learn Chinese for the real life waifus?
    Grass is always greener on the other side. You have Western girls flocking to Korea for bfs/oppas.
    With Pan Asian boy bands like EXO, the same will happen to China.
    All the single ladies, they are already getting insulted as left over women.
    @reagents 11 @ToastedRossi @Cupcake Ninja @readerz
    Seriously though, I tried to give out free language lessons in exchange for a few edited MTL chapters per month, in a drive to create translators. The lack of focus by the applicants disappointed me. It was short lived enthusiasm
    Why hell do we have people bragging to be procrastinators or lazy? :blobangery:

11. Pedram

Pedram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read so so so many MTL'ed novel that my brain does not recognize their broken grammar anymore and read and understand them extremely easy.
    I believe i have read at least 20000 Chapter of MTL'ed Novels. maybe more coz some novels i read had 3000+ chapter alone lol

I tried learning Chinese but seems kind of too hard specially coz I need to first understand their huge alphabet and few mobile app and stuff i got to learn Chinese not help much :|

Wujigege likes this.
  12. TrussiaLink

Reading List:
    Link
    @sivasms It takes him until chapter 400 to officially cultivate. He starts cheating and using magic and fighting much, MUCH, earlier. I didn't mention it, because you asked for no spoilers. It's not a dull action-less story before he cures the Water of Nothingness.

13. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    wait seriously? i didnt know that. Shit i'd have edited a few chaps for that, free knowledge is free knowledge and knowledge is power, eh?

How would that work tho? I would imagine it'd be like making people memorize common characters and give a piece of a novel or something for them to decode?
    Thats what they had us do for spanish, basically. Self taught for the most part, didnt really tell us the reasons for why some words come before others if the translation to english has them at the front. Felt like i was having to predict what was going to be said or written if i wanted to understand what the english equivolent would be. Like i would read something in spanish and it wouldnt line up if you had a translation to english underneath and that damn near drove my poor little brain to insanity....I could only imagine chinese to be an extreme version of that with all the characters. Tiny, tiny characters. Intricate too. Oh god...

I can actually understand why people would be lazy learning it now that im thinking of it. In comparison i think more people would try to learn and be more determined to learn some korean instead of jap or chinese. Cuz from what i've seen its a lot simpler. Still hard but not like take-one-look-and-feel-stressed-out kinda hard.

Wujigege likes this.
  14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't design the courses. Website that I am buying from did that. I will be like a school purchasing lessons in bulk. There is an option to pick any Asian language they want so Korean is included.
    It's just hard to motivate people with free.
    I decided to focus on translators who have wordpress sites already. I will offer free language lessons to them in exchange for placing a Taboola ad on their website

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is not that bad.

he uses magic and is similarly undefeatable.

when he gets to cultivate, his cultivation jumps from 0 -> 9 in like 3 sentences.

sivasms likes this.