LCD Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Feb 21, 2016.

1. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cant really agree with you at least if i factor in chapters of 600+

x is on good terms with family y next chapter hes on bad term with them , next chapter its good terms again
    MC is strange between not knowing anything and knowing everything as soon as he gets an gut feeling it must be right
    what a poor future you marry the MC and than you are completly forgotten
    MC got "cool" abilities but never uses them even more when facing stronger enemies and that ability could easily saves him alot of trouble - no real reason not to use it besides author forgot that he gave that ability to MC
    cant tell how often the author stated how important family is for the MC and they probably was mentioned last 1000 chapters ago and back than just as some minions he commanded "go there, do that"
    on top of thats its a strange combination of lack of details when ordering, planning, building etc on the other hand if 5 ppl meet the greeting might take up half a chapter with that "i have seen mr .." "i have seen mr." and other "small talk" and the kingdom building is literally " he told his space to take care of xyz"

its stated how well he treats his undead just to use them as cannon fodder over and over again
    also the roll of the farm/space is strange while it was important at the beginning its just a god mode and vacation place now
    while it was managed before its now all that 1 sentence commands, scan that, take care of ressource x, build y

most translations are just unreadable (and i tried it several times...) and the one pretty decent translator is slow as hell and unreliable at best (owing several 100 if not 1000+ chapters to his/her patreons before switching to read chaps ahead instead of x chaps per week )
    author going for 2 chaps per day and translator for 2 chaps a week (if we are lucky ) is a uphill fight

i dont even know why i keep reading it ...

2. NotableEmperor

NotableEmperor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the MC I have a gut feeling that the author's changed after the first several 100 chapters(600-800).

I stopped reading it because I felt like it wasn't going anywhere, and the 'hooks' weren't enough for me to keep reading it. I especially have an extreme dislike towards people being treated as livestocks(they're like sheeps gathering wool[faith] for their owner).

In my opinion, if the author wrote this novel as a normal fantasy novel in the beginning and as a cultivation novel in the high realms, this novel could've been one of the best novels I've ever read.

3. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    If he didnt became a necromamcer.. and just focus on raising his farm without those gods and demons, it would have been great..

It would be nice if it was slice of life type

4. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cultivation aspect is as lacking as everything else 2 realms lower he got a technic and its forever overpowered throw in some strange buddha and faith stuff while half of it might never be used because author had already forgotten what he made up earlier
    break it down and you get a repeating motive weak in the realm-> struggle-> grow powerfull -> enslave 1 part of the realm kill the rest and make them undead slaves advance to higher realm and repeat