LCD Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Feb 21, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I just meant that he can catch undead even without maintaining any sort of presence in the area. Either by kidnapping them with the space or by sending out his liches to catch them for him.

2. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    but it wont be fun no?

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Depending on how long it takes her to summon a tidal wave (or similar large amount of water), Meiren might be able to destroy this army by herself. Even more so if she can start casting in the space and finish casting after leaving.

AkeShiro likes this.
  4. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    like tsunami kind of waves?

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    a tsunami is a tidal wave, its just the Japanese word for it.

6. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    ok?

7. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is the MC healed from being a cripple?

8. Nume

Nume [Arcadia Blade Onee-chan][Shameless Paladin]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting really tired of this bullshit chapters where the story don't proceed at all. He is waiting for the girl from the Merkel clan to return for, what, twelve chapters? Then someone is coming to attack him and... two chapters later and nothing happened yet. Goddanmit! Can something happens already? Fucking boring.

9. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you expect this is a farming novel... if u want action go find a different book to read lol

10. Starvenus

Starvenus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has about 1,000 undead (foot soldiers as I call them) that's been enhanced when he aquired the undead black mages. But these guys are low intel (cant talk), only follow commands, non humanoid (? Correct me if I'm wrong as they are spirit beasts that ransacked the castle way back then).

As summoning undead depends on the strength of your soul, if anyone see Zhao 'summoned' 1,000 plus the advance undead black mages, the people in the continent would go pale. lol Just how strong is this guy? ;)

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but think that he could just dump a high level undead out in the light mage's tent while he was asleep and let it stomp on him a few times, or cut him up if its the humanoid one he made a little while ago. Heck, just having them run through the place spewing poison and then immediately going back into the space would probably be enough. After all, there's no known antidote for their poison outside of the space's water.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    O my god, when is something going to f'ing happen? This army showed up what? 6 chapters ago? and they're still just sitting around chatting? This isn't DBZ. Just get it over with already.

That said, stealing the book should be ridiculously easy. Just summon it into the space when he puts it down, or summon him into the space when he goes to sleep and have Green on standby to stab him in the heart a few times when he arrives. Honestly, if they're going to waste this much time on such an easy to win battle, then I hope that there are no more battles in the series period. Though I know there definitely will be.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  13. CrispyNoodle

Reading List:
    Link
    you sir make a good point, he could just use his space and be pretty much instant win... why don't he... uh author just do it instead of expounding on useless bs...

Wowafay and jacobpaige like this.
  14. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm this is turning to a Martial Art cultivating novel now lol... Sigh I'm disappointed. I thought he was going to make an army with the power of money. I mean he holds everyone life with food so what's the point of martial arts

15. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I was hoping it kept him from going all combaty so that he had to come up with other plans but it seems like our chinese author decided fuck it, he's a martial artist and mage now. Keep in mind, this is my speculation once his thing is cured

16. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...and the characters are losing their flavor, they start to agree with it like its natural lol and don't question anything. Kinda like mindless zombies?
    Why is it called bringing the farm to another world? Lol there's no point if you add martial art cultivation

Wowafay likes this.
  17. CrispyNoodle

Reading List:
    Link
    lol mind control tend to do that to you o.o I mean even if it's not directly but it's still doing its job pretty nicely

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? I was really hoping he wouldn't be cured until the end of the series. The story will become extremely boring if he has no weaknesses at all. Especially if he does what everyone's expecting and becomes generic super MC #527345890735980734 who solves all problems with OP martial arts and/or magic.

And once again, absolutely nothing happened. If the fight doesn't at least start in the next chapter, I'm going to have to drop this series.

19. CrispyNoodle

Reading List:
    Link
    finally some action... though at the end i'm not sure who fell for whose ambush o_O

20. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    These (past few) chapters are starting to get boring. Thankfully something happened this chapter.

However, most of these things are repeated and I wouldn't mind that if the chapters weren't short enough already. A lot of these things don't even add to the plot or does anything to progress it. How does eating dinner and going into the details of it do anything? Can't we just imply he ate dinner?

It also doesn't make sense how he needed someone to scout when he has his map function. Some of this is starting to get really weird.