Spoiler Bringing the Nation’s Husband Home

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lottie, Oct 25, 2017.

1. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've read this before in manga and found out that it also in a novel. And saw that someone pick this up.

I just want to know if the misunderstandings will drag on? When will they realize that they love each other? What chapter? Will it have a lot of misunderstanding?

They love each other but both are trying to hide it, so much that they both misunderstand each other. I just want to know if this story is worth to read.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Pristine Xia likes this.
  2. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how they are not fated to be with, in the past. How they did everything just to be each other, and how the always miss the opportunity. They are only the passing glances phase.

Like how the MC try to be in class 1 to be with ML even though she's not that smart, and how the ML didn't do well in the exam just to be in the same class as the MC. But in the end, they do achieve their goals but they still manage to be in a different class. MC in class 1 while ML in class 3.
    Also in choosing the university, when they both 'heard', ML in 'some top university' and MC in 'some university'. MC tried her best to enter the 'some top university', while ML applied to 'some university'. Both choosing to be with each other, but both failed to be.
    How the ML thought that everything that the MC did was to be with his 'brother' and not thinking that it was for him.
    Also adding to that how the MC is rich and the ML is a bastard child. ML can't accept it in is pride and ego. And there started the misunderstandings.

3. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?? Why did ML think that everything MC did was for his brother? Bec ML is bastard? So ML’s brother is a legitimate child?
    And what more misunderstandings are there?

4. ChubbyBayMax

ChubbyBayMax Online Bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the manga have eng tl?

5. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is 'married' to ML's brother who is the legitimate son. ML pretends to be his brother while his brother is in a coma or something. Also, ML heard MC practicing her confession to him to ML and misunderstood. That's all I remember.

6. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read the novel today too in webnovel and continued catching up the manga until ch. 22.. from then on, I arrived in this raw site where you can read further chapters of the manga. Not ready yet to MTL the novel. Besides, webnovel scheduled a 28 ch/week for this so I can wait! :aww::aww::aww:

7. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh I hate misunderstanding. It's can get you tragedy. I hope they solved fast.

8. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of the manga? The same as novel? And is it good?
    Can anyone give me the link?

9. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Manga's title :

Taking the Perfect Husband Home: With 55 Stolen Kisses

Hae_UNa likes this.
  10. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I just read the manga! My heart is broken with so many misunderstandings QAQ when will they notice each other true feelings?

Hae_UNa likes this.
  11. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read further in the raws; Expect the following:
    • Beware: There's some forceful sex to come, I guess 2 times? All of it because ML is in bad mood/jealous.
    • ML always helping the MC behind the scenes. ML is super tsundere.
    • They can only show their feeling to each other through acting.
    • They'll eventually have a warm relationship on chapter 200+
    • ML spending a lot of money for MC
    • The main antagonist will be the ML father's wife. And of course the misunderstandings.
    • ML's rage; to those who'll try to hurt the MC
    • A lot of sexy moments
    • ML pretending as his brother
    • More misunderstandings
    • Cute birthdays surprises
    • MC being pregnant
    • MC baby aborted; caused by ML's father's wife
    • ML doting MC
    • ML's half-brother waking up
    • Cute side character romance
    • Good brother relationship
    • MC and ML's brother divorced
    • ML failed surprise confession
    • MC's chasing the ML.
    • Scandals
    • MC's cute confession
    • MC pregnant again
    • More ML doting the MC
    • ML's cute realization that all along they have loved each other for years but none tried to confess
    • MC and ML reminiscing the past. And acting as student, what could been the alternative if they tried confessing to each other earlier.
    • ML cute proposal
    • Meet the parents(dead) of MC
    • ML and MC marrying again
    • Happy ending

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  12. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you'll see more of them being in denial that the other's feeling each and conclude that's it's impossible. Since the other like someone else

Their relationship will start to warm up around chapter 200+

Hae_UNa likes this.
  13. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually the girl cousin of MC. When she heard MC talking to ML's brother reading her love letter, she unconsciously recorded their conversation.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  14. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Really a tragedy... Ugh... theres 28 chap/week... so the novel will be finished in the next -at least- 1 year... *and Im not going to read the novel until the novel is complete. Even if I've read the manga T_T

*ignore my broken engrishu

15. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I also suggest that wait for more chapters, like 500chapters before reading this story. Because the first 1/4 of the story is such a heartache. Chapter doesn't reach 1000, so I guess just an average length story. And chapters are short too.

Hae_UNa and Hmntlzn like this.
  16. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    warning:in the comic/manhua- mc drugs ml's drink at around ch. 130-ish , not sure if that happens in novel as well, but i thought i should warn people since that's also squicky(besides what is mentioned above in quoted post)

Hae_UNa likes this.
  17. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Male lead sound caring person unlike other ml who is aashole treat mc cruel and tortured her.

18. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male lead lu jinnian

Female lead Qiao anhao

1. hope you could help me understand why the mc hates the female lead so much what was the 3 ultimatums she gave him and why does she treat him like shit ?

2. Who's ml and does she cheat on the our guy main character

3. Is there any ntr in this novel?

4. Do they get together in the end and have a family?
    • Beware: There's some forceful sex to come, I guess 2 times? All of it because ML is in bad mood/jealous.
    • ML always helping the MC behind the scenes. ML is super tsundere.
    • They can only show their feeling to each other through acting.
    • They'll eventually have a warm relationship on chapter 200+
    • ML spending a lot of money for MC
    • The main antagonist will be the ML father's wife. And of course the misunderstandings.
    • ML's rage; to those who'll try to hurt the MC
    • A lot of sexy moments
    • ML pretending as his brother

19. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Qiao Anhao(MC/FL) doesn't really hate the ML so much. In fact, she loves him so much she tried to hide it from him, she's afraid that if he know he will hate her. That's she's willing to tarnish her image on him, just to be with him. There was a time like 5 years ago that she's ready to confess to ML. But when she did see him and ask him if he like someone, he said something like 'no matter who I love, it will never be you'. At that time ML was devastated because his father's wife told him to gave up his feeling to the MC, that she's going to be his half-brother's wife and that they love each other.

The ML is Lu Jinnian. And there won't be any cheating in the story and no NTR also. They love each other so there won't be any chance for them to cheat or lovesomeone else. They have love each other for 13 years, it was both love and firs sight for them.

Yes, they do get together in the end. They will have a real wedding and they will going to have a son.

20. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read in the novel that MC drug ML. The only thing about drug I read is when Lin Shiyin(?) drug MC to 'gift' her to a director who's interested in her. (Which enrage ML and causes to almost kill the director)

Or maybe you mean when ML is sick and ML approached her and MC take advantage of it?