Spoiler Broken-Winged Angel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by highsky44, Oct 1, 2017.

1. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me some spoiler about this new novel? what will happen to the heroine?

2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    I want some spoilers of this too! Just read now the summary, seems interesting~ Twisted twins <3

highsky44 likes this.
  3. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hey! A spoiler thread. Did not expect that coming.

@highsky44 Let's say the heroine goes through a lot of issues that will make you sympathize with her.

4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read it? Can you tell me more about this twins? Both of them are ML?

I still didn’t read it, but I’m interested~

5. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    Both are ML :D
    They're devoted and very in love with her although their approach... isn't desirable.
    You can say that it's pretty much close to obsession.

There's an event later on however that triggers the heroine to re-evaluate her feelings towards the twins.
    That's as much as I can say for now.

6. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a sad story or happy ending?

7. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. good to see a spoiler thread of it . just read its summary yesterday but didn't dare to read it though the polyandry tag seems interesting:hmm: . Will see the spoilers first then decide to read or not to . Waiting patiently :blobpopcorn:

8. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating this novel !!

9. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're the translator- san !! of this novel .

10. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Tler is hosting on Ainushi. Krrizis is hosting our tler. Also its a HE.

11. prince.pudding

prince.pudding Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had really really complicated and conflicted feelings when reading this novel!

For me the best way to describe it that the author realistically tries to imagine what it would be like if we dated (two) male yanderes. They've extremely bipolar, and one moment you hate them (really really hate them), and the next moment you feel bad for them or think 'maybe they aren't so bad', and as a reader you're left extremely conflicted about whether you like them or not.

The general formula of this novel is something like:
    • 4-6 chapters of fluff/calm, the twins are lovely and sweet and thoughtful
    • 1-2 chapters of horror, the twins are absolutely terrifying
    • And repeat

There's a lot of shock factor to reading BWA. I think NU readers are slightly spoiled with all the tags they get to see, because they're somewhat warned in advance. When I read this novel, I had no idea what was coming for me! Each "horror" episode is huge shock, and it's like being hit by a brick wall. Part of me feels like I should drop the novel, and part of me is goading me to go on because I have so much adrenaline!

I think with regards to the content, I think BWA has the best effect if the tags are slightly outside of your comfort zone (they are for me!). This way, you feel the same shock and dread and fear that MC-chan does, and to me, that was a big part of why I felt like my experience with this novel was so unique and interesting. The novel does get quite gruesome at points... but... it had me engrossed and sitting at the edge of my seat!

As for spoilers... Chapter 1 (the prologue) tells you exactly what will happen to MC. By the end of the novel, she is forced to be married to the twins and is confined to the basement.

What happens in the middle? The MC tries to run away several times, but the twins are too OP and they find her each time. Furthermore, each time she runs away, she causes them to explode with anger, and that triggers a "horror" session. You roughly see the the pattern? The more she tries to run away, and worse the twins get? The twins aren't as strict with her as it sounds though -- they let her go to back to school and stuff, and she has the freedom to wander around, but she's being monitored and is under blackmail threat most of the time.

Apart from that, the novel has an atmosphere of a Taiwanese TV drama. The twins have family problems, and there are other rich women trying to marry them, evil self-serving parents, etc, etc, etc. All of that is going on the side.

12. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    :oops::oops::oops: They are so twisted!! I shouldn’t like them because what they are doing to MC but... I can’t help but liking. They are so bipolar!

Well, I always liked heavy things so :X3: blame my taste

13. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please.... :blobpeek:

elparis likes this.
  14. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurking*

15. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
  16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    After checking out the ending out of curiosity, it looks like
    The MC becomes pregnant. After finding out, they take her out of the basement so she can improve her health. One of the twins wanted the child aborted because he didn't want to share the MC with the child but in the end due to the dangers of abortion, they decided to keep the child. She gives birth to a son. One of the last 4 chapters is the son's diary while he's 5 years old. He talks about his fathers different personalities/lives and how he wants to monopolize his mother (MC).

He also mentions that at one point, the MC had attempted suicide according to his fathers, which is basically why they're afraid when the MC is near a knife.

Apparently his godmother is in love with the MC and he ain't liking it. He hopes she goes away and gets married. Although later when she's 40, she still didn't get married but some 20 year old handsome man has taken a liking to her. He was muderously staring at the MC with jealous eyes. She told the MC she picked him off the streets.

It later skip things to when he's 12, due to his father constantly want medical examinations, they do it yearly, when he came home, he found something was wrong and thought his mother was sick, after bursting through the door, his father told him to roll, he finds out his mother whom is 41, is apparently pregnant again. Due to her age, this pregnancy could be dangerous. MC ends up having a girl. When his fathers see his mother giving attention to his sister, they look at his sister with jealousy as if they've forgotten their daughter is their beloved second child.

Though the MC is 41, she looks 25 and has been very healthy, but during her child birth, she almost died. The twins can't help but to hold it against their daughter for almost taking their favorite woman's life away. When they found out the MC was pregnant again, they wanted to abort the baby. The main two reasons is because it's dangerous for the MC and they didn't want to complete for the MC's love. In the end due to the MC, they could only give up. At her 9th month, seeing the MC suffer, they regret not getting rid of the child sooner. Luckily when she was born, her face looked like the MC, making it so that they'd be willing to be milk daddy's. But in terms of favorite, she can only be number 2. When it comes to the MC, there are times when they even forget about their daughters existence.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  17. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait 'Godmother'? Who is she? and why does everyone come to love the MC is it because of her face or personality?

18. prince.pudding

prince.pudding Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh.... It's too good to spoil because it gave me a huge laugh when I first read it but...........
    Late in the novel, it turns out that MC's best friend in college (who is a wealthy daughter of a big company and was in fact an ex-fiancee of one of the twins) in fact confesses her love to the MC -- therefore yuri bomb out of nowhere! >___<

Her character is supposed to be a foil to the twins because she's equally a genius young CEO, who loves MC just as intensely, but she decides that it's more important to her that MC is happy, even though she also considered abducting MC at one point.........

In either case, she offers to help MC plan her final escape attempt from the twins because she senses that the MC is being mistreated by them and isn't happy. She's a fairly nice character (actually, her entire family is very sweet, especially her brother <3), and in the epilogue she becomes the godmother for MC's children.

Who knows? XD

Supposedly, she's not particularly pretty and doesn't stand out very much. But you could say she's still attractive.

I think it's supposed to be her personality, but personally I don't find anything particularly outstanding about MC's personality.... *sweatdrop* I think the idea is that she behaves in ways that most people don't around rich people, and that caught the interest of the twins.

19. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.

20. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the MC isn't a money grubber or someone who is after hot people. Ok