Resolved Brother blooming power and MC can relief the madness of those who possess the power

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by twenyfour, Sep 22, 2021.

1. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know this story's title? I cant remember if it is a korean or japanese novel. The novel has an isekai-ed female character as the MC. Her reincarnated self has a brother. He was sent to a rural area because their mother was scared of him (because her father's power hurt her in the past and now MC's brother has that kind of power). So those who have that kind of power is only a descendant of royal or duke families. After the death of their parents, he came back to the main house to take over the family. At first he wanted to cut the MC off (not sure maybe because he resented the family) but MC knew this so she relied on him (maybe to win his brother's heart) and absolutely ignored the snake adults. Later the brother grew attached to her.

Anyway. When a person of power is growing their power, it is called blooming or something? And they go crazy whenever their power is used. Apparently MC can calm those people with that kind of power. The king is fond of her too and was hoping to marry his son to her but he's not pushing it though.

If anyone knows about it, please let me know! :)

2. Yui Ella

Yui Ella Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not sure but i read something similar except that the mc is not really the sister of the ml but rather a stepsister not related at all the ml was send away when he was a child by the evil stepmother and later his father and the stepmother died he came back for the funeral and the mc used this chance to get close with him ( the mc is transmigrated) and ml came back to school, the mc did his best to be a temporary patriach and then story continues where mc tries his best to please her brother while finding the 2 ml because she tought she created that world cuz when she wasnt transmigated she wrote that book but turns out it wasnt the case but more like a prophecy i stop at that point cuz the ml though the person mc was finding was her lover and it was embarassing XD also the prince likes the mc and the king is fond of her too but the prince is well not pleasing and has a friance and that fiancee has a liking to the ml and that i dont know anymore XXd ( just wanna drop this no offence -w-) if you wanna read here's the title btw it its a manhwa i dont know if theres a novel of it but maybe there is :
    Recording Hall

there is also something similar with the blooming power also manhwa but the mc isnt exactly a sister but rather a step mother to be XD

twenyfour likes this.
  3. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering but that's not it. However i have found it just recently. It is "the most powerful characters are obsessed with me"