Forgotten Title Brother/sister Separated From Birth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Leilacus, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for a certain novel or manhwa/manhua that I absolutely forgot!

Anyway, the genre is xianxia, I think. Or was it wuxia...hmn...not sure but anyway, the story goes like this:

In a certain empire, a noble consort (?) gave birth to twins during a rainy (?) night. A girl and a boy. Somebody made a prophesy about the kids coz there was like a kind of something in the sky when the kids were born.

So then, the boy was taken by immortals. The girl was, I think, thrown? Poor kid. But the one who picked her was a wandering great martial artist who taught her skills.

Anyway, as years went by, may around 5 or 10 years maybe, the two kids grew up. The boy is a cultivation genius. The girl was also learning martial arts well. And, as cultivation goes, the boy was, I believe meditating when he noticed that he can see a girl. (I'm not quite sure in this area since I kinda forgot how the brother exactly knew about his sister.) The both of them talked and kinda figured that they are siblings. I think, or maybe the brother learned eventually.

Something sorta happened to the sister and the brother was trying to reach her and meet her. I think I'm jumbling up the events here but the brother got into a coma when he encountered a strong monster when he was with his seniors during a kind of test or something in the Eastern Sea which was very dangerous.

The brother really cares for his sister. And I believe the sister too. Only the brother can communicate or reach out to the sister when he tries to meditate so when the brother somehow stopped talking to her, she wondered what happened to him.

Ugh, please, if anyone can tell me what the title is, please tell me! :blobsneeze::blob_teary:

Thank you in advance!

TXHY likes this.
  2. XiaoTuzi101

XiaoTuzi101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the titel, but it sounds really good! Keep me updated!

Leilacus likes this.
  3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was a good manhwa to read. Both the brother and sister are good in their respective fields. I think the sister was in some place that can endanger her. But she was winging it quite easily. The brother was guiding her through their connection but they can only do so when the brother meditates. Both are really cute kids. And both are loved, I think, by the ones who adopted them. The boy was taken by immortals who's sect is not that strong but took him so that the sect's future would hopefully be better. So in a sense, they are taking advantage of the boy. But they don't treat him bad. The fellow sect disciples are nice to him. He's probably called martial uncle by those older than him coz his rank is higher.

The title of the manhwa was written in english alphabets but is read in chinese. Ugh, I dunno the right term, sorry. The title is a bit long. Maybe 3 to 5 words? But I could be wrong since I had stopped reading this last year.

TXHY likes this.
  4. Yonaz

Yonaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    步天歌 - Bu Tian Ge
    Omg I love this one

TXHY likes this.
  5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! Omg! Thank you! Gaaaaah! This is the one I was looking for!

The English title is Song of the Skywalkers!

TXHY likes this.
  6. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this one, although it is a shame the author didn't get to finish her previous manhua because of a copyright dispute with the publisher.

Leilacus likes this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: whaaaaaaaaat?!?!
    You mean, this one is not finished?!?!?! :blob_teary::blob_teary::bloborz:

What's gonna happen to the twins!?! :blobtired:

8. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Song of the Sky Pacers/Walkers should still be ongoing, I meant the authors previous work Chang Ge Xing/Song of The Long March which went into probably permanent hiatus after 11 volumes.

Leilacus likes this.
  9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh! Wew! That's great that it's ongoing! Thank you!