Discussion Buddhists and Cultivators (Way) Rant

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Lazriser, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the latest chapters on Tales of Herding Gods (free-user) and I come to a conclusion that monks and cultivators from any path except Buddhist path are all the same in essence. Subdue evil my ass! Die for me my ass! They are all creatures who believe they are righteous! Righteous not because they are right but due to them believing they are right!

Monks are cultivators who cultivate Buddhism to form holy hearts that will still against oppression and waver against temptations! Theses cultivators are arrogant in their suppression in evil; regardless of their intent and actions. They are simply individuals who belief on a notion that they can be holy and wrathful; like a god chanting harmony in creation and destruction. I call bullshit on that! They subdue evil, because they fear evil. They fear evil not for others but for themselves, because they subdue to kill! Not change but eliminate! Only few monks interact with secular world and have a firm holy heart but in the nonsecular world; very few monks have firmer holy hearts while other afraid to tempt evil and meet evil face-to-face due to their arrogant conception of morality and ethics!

Cultivators like monks also cultivate hearts from different origins which follow different paths that lead to the Way. The Way is ambiguous yet clear. The Way is the beginning and end. The Way is contemplated and understood differently from each cultivator; whether their path is morally and ethically evil or just. The Way is not just nor evil; it is the Way; simply all being yet dividing into myriad correlations that return all to all being; the Way. These cultivators who cultivate a just path are many, but only few have a firm Way heart and the Way is not just nor evil! So how does a just cultivator master the Way and make their Way heart absolute against all odds? Simple, question not the Way but yourself. Make yourself the Way; be the path, not follow the path. What justice is in the world when even benevolence kills? Same goes for evil cultivators who abandon or yet to abandon the justice in their Way hearts.

The countless wars between justice and evil had started from the Way being divided and tainted by human morality and ethics. This led the Way to become even more obscure and conflicting for cultivators to understand, because they are following blind paths. Falsehood lies in truth to which truth may be true but never true at most. Same with foolish monks following a predetermined Way. The holiness of their path in essence is the same the Way; still to change and wavering to understanding, but remain all the same.

Monks look too far and cultivators look too close; balance is the Way. Having too much karma taints the Way; creating myriad transformations that inclined to either just or evil hearts. An absolute holy heart is a Way heart too inclined to do good at a fault, and an absolute Way heart of a particular path is too inclined to do too much. There is no righteous path or evil path; only accepting paths or rejected paths. The Way is nature, not human nature!

2. Random lurker

Random lurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still thinking the job system is the best :cookie:

3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    someone had an enlightement about the fact CN novel are made of bullshits....there is still hope for humans to cultivate the dao of not.giving.shit.about.it.....

mrducky likes this.
  4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much way

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Houye

Houye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone believes they are in the right. I mean, they are taught as if they are special snowflakes.

Mental retardation brings in more mental retardation, it is being passed down as a tumour.

8. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As reader of the same novel my take is that the teachings of Bhudda and his five disciples got sullied/tampered with on the basis that their treasured holy ground Mount Meru was spared of destruction and the heads(cult leaders) disappeared in the battle /aftermath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.