Discussion Bullies are Successful

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Japorea, Aug 8, 2019.

?

Have you ever been bullied?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    52.3%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    47.7%
  1. Japorea

Japorea Resident BL Enthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
  2. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    Live your own life.

It's a bit ironic, recently there was a post as well about how to stop envying others. Don't focus or think about others. Chances are there will be someone more successful or better at something specific than you or whatever, but that does not devalue you in any way.

This might not be an easy attitude to take and it's not always easy for me, but it's way healthier and keeps more relaxed.

3. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not go down this road, son

Down this road lies Chad and Stacy

Down this road lies "blackpilling" and "incel"

Turn back before it's too late

4. anon1guy

anon1guy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    look life is unfair many people are born bigger and stronger but the thing is you can always do something about it. You can take up martial arts that will give you confidence. Confidence and aggressiveness leads to success in almost all things. The most important thing is having the will to change yourself. If you can't do martial arts you can take up lifting or something else. The worst thing you can do is to give up.

5. mingguiwen

mingguiwen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was bullied, and recetly i started to think about why it happened: it was pretty much just that my family brought me up without teaching me how to be a normal human being, and pulling some other sh*t that really wasnt okay, and all this affected me a lot as a kid. But damn, ill go to therapy, get over it and have the best life ever. Being bullied doesnt mean that i will be any less successful than the others, its just that i got a bad number in the lottery of life, so success might take longer for me, because i have to take time to work out my problems that actually made people bully me.
    So no worries, do some self reflection, better yourself as a person and you wont be any worse off than a not bullied person! Cheers and fighting!!:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

6. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan was bullied regularly. Whenever Ai-chan told Waiwai, "Let's have threesome sex with your hot mom," Waiwai would push Ai-chan down, tie up Ai-chan and whip Ai-chan's butt. She would say something like, "Stop fucking my mom, you little slut!" and spank Ai-chan's butt in front of the mirror. Then she would leave Ai-chan hanging for the whole weekend while making a show in front of Ai-chan the whole time.

Waiwai is such a bully. And yes, she is a more successful fashion model than Ai-chan. Though that probably has more to do with her huge tits.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Silva, tekkage, Kainord and 4 others like this.
  7. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, I just fought any asshole that thought he could mess with me. That, or whatever he attempted to dish it out, like throwing a basketball at me during PE, I threw it in his face twice as hard.

Reality really doesn't care how we feel about it, instead of focusing on someone that made your life suck, focus on your own. Believe me, you'll be a lot happier.

8. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    If u hate bullying then group together and make a de Chad and Stacy group,u will stay a bitch if u.let them do shit to u, I kicked.most dumbasses faces in that tried to bully me and somehow got the rep of the secret boss at school.

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  9. Kainord

Kainord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was fat, the last one said he hit me 3 times and run away before i react. i said lets go went out with gallery. then i let him hit me 3 times, dumbass hit me in the belly. and when he wanted to run away, first he jumped backwards. and when he was in the air i kicked him in the balls. good old times
    it doesnt matter if you were a victim or perpetrator. success depends on your hard work. for some easier for some harder.

10. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF

11. gheist1234

gheist1234 |Path Finder| 『WuxiaWworld Vet.』|Beardy| |Zen|

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i was bullied a bit because i was naive as hell as a kid and believed in their friendship, almost killed one of them after an incident though so they never dared to approach again, well they aren't really successful dropped out of school and are working in farms or something, while i am a junior programmer with a future.

12. Minarett

Minarett Peaceful Adventurer

Reading List:
    Link
    Bullying leads to a lack of self esteem.
    And Self Esteem is one of the most important qualities you need to have to be a well adjusted person
    If you don't respect yourself, it's already over.

13. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah know of one from my say schooldays was bulled there. He got a clique from outside and got fast married with 22 has
    a 8/10 wife two daughters. I would say "winner" in life has a stable job and family.
    Know from some of the guys that did the bulling and still do not have a good plan for life i speak here about people that are end of 20 mid 30.

14. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kim dokja.. bullied's success story :blobsmirk::blobpopcorn_cool:

was never bullied... coz i ignore or fight back... ^^":sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that half bum bum research again?

oh I know some bullies from my old school way more success from me~
    some successful on look twice older than me
    some success have more money than me
    some success on go on prison faster than me
    some success have more friends than me
    some success marriage faster than me

the list go on

16. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    well life is a bully you know, that's why they always give lemon. not money. so you could work yourself with said lemon

17. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Well technically, people become bullies after being bullied. So bullies who were bullied are successful.

18. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bullies are usually weak, thats why they bully you.

Those who has power don't need to bully you. Who the F want to mess with mike tyson? Even if he wants your table in a restaurant, you'd think its appropriate after taking a picture with him. So will your boss, he doesn't need to bully you, he can just fire your ass.

Once you hit back a bully, hed stop coming at you.

19. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I was hit a number of times by this schoolmate of mine. That schoolmate ended up married with kids while I'm still single :blobcry::blob_teary:

20. unkxz

unkxz Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    can confirm, my HR department rather get cocky and confident type that actually believe in his own bullshit than the one with a better grade with humble attitude. (assuming they have the same work experience.)