Bullying Survey

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
?

Which of the following best describes you?

1. I was never bullied, and I never saw bullying.

35 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. I was never bullied, but I witnessed bullying.

21 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. I was bullied rarely.

25 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. I was bullied sometimes.

29 vote(s)
    18.7%
  5. I was bullied frequently.

14 vote(s)
    9.0%
  6. I was never bullied, and I bullied others.

8 vote(s)
    5.2%
  7. I was previously bullied, and I bullied others.

23 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. canaan

canaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    long time ago in my middle school i got new classmates he have some guts to try bully me. so i just kick his nuts & BAMMMM HIS HEAD to the wall, if you got some bully just send them to hospital. if they have big body just WHAMM his head with baseball bat.

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I respect monks for their perseverance, but I wouldn't able to be a Chinese monk, because for one, I am a hedonistic by nature. Though I like their robes, its looks so martial artist-like!:aww:

3. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    They also know kung fu :3

4. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you realy think they didn't do mental bullying? Man i was a fking fat nerd and used glasses... The only missing thing was a giant sign saying "Bully Me".
    Besides life is hard for everyone... No matter who, everyone has their own problem... Killing yourself isn't the answer... And for me, ppl who kill thenselves becouse of bullying are the worst of all.

5. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened with social media things?

6. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose i was usually on the bullied side, if you really wanna push it, but ive never really liked this whole stigma about "bullying" in the first place. People are just assholes, and if you cant take it then you report it. The real issue isnt bullying, but that people dont want anything done about it, cant do anything about it, or dont want to deal with it themselves. They just want it to "go away". Theres no learning, growth, or reprucussions compared to how it used to be. People dont learn to deal with problems, they break down and have panic attacks at the slightest infraction. They dont get told off for being being a dick and punished, they have people step in and blame everyone else for even thinking of punishing their kid.

If i had to choose a memory... Most prominent would be back in middle school. Had some people decide itd be funny to give me a swirly after gym class. 'bout 6 of em got together and carried/dragged me to the stalls. I managed to get away since the jacket i always wore was the poofy type and made it hard for them to maintain their grip. Once i was out of the locker room, that was the end of it. I didnt report them, i didnt fear for my life or break down, they didnt freak out that they might get in trouble, and nothing further happened between us. It was just a bunch of stupid people thinking they were funny and everyone moved on. Hell, one of even gave me back my jacket and made a joke about how much of a hassle it made of things. Course, i was still mad at em, but i got over it before the bus ride home. Far more important things to worry about in school than that, and i had/have a short attention span.

As for the people. I knew 'em. we werent exactly friends, but there wasnt any bad blood between us. Most of the shit i saw goin on in my school time (directed at me or others) didnt have a meaning or a grudge. It usually just starts with "hey, you know whatd be funny?" And it goes to hell from there. Sometimes the "joke" goes to far, or sometimes other people make it into a much bigger issue than it would otherwise be. Point is, shit happens and people need to learn to deal with it without involving a psychiatrist or something that goes *BOOM*.

7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the ball training is optional...:sweating_profusely:

8. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the kick in the balls? It looks very violent

9. feyrin

feyrin Night time tyrant

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't bullied, and I saw very little. In my case bullying was whatever y you let slide. Either let it happen or catch some hands. So fights were pretty common around my school it would usually lead to a rumor for a week and then fade away. The worse possible that that could happen was to already have been a loner.

10. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard they use some fine "tools" & "positions" to make your balls harder than the man of steel...:blobfearful:

11. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    I only saw a video, looks painful, I felt the phantom pain in my balls while watching

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  12. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been bullied in Elementary School for six year *Thats why its hard for me to make a friends when im going to middle school. But I think its ok now, No one bullied me in Middle and High school. But still Its hard for me to really trust someone, I cant claime that I have "Best Friend" but I have a lot of good friends.

13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I think its a bit different... See in my karate they didn't separate ages. So while I was in elementary school, I'd trade blows with a black belt high schoolers. When you get used to that, whats taking a few playful hits from people who couldn't throw a real punch even if their life depended on it?

As for them taking things from time to time or etc (which was rare), I never brought anything I cared about to school.

Black Parcher likes this.
  14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    At least there isn't training where you place small burning stones right below your testicles as you are in horse stance.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  15. canaan

canaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah red fountain & cry of agony

16. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never was bullied but I guess that it was because of my height, at 13~14 years I was 6 feet tall (btw now I have 18 years and am 6,1 feet tall), but I guess that I saw bullying, I never had any friends in class (my friends studied in others schools) so I was always alone but it wasn't the ''isolated'' kinda of bullying but I that didn't talk that much, I was sorta of the observer of the class, the class had 3 groups, the popular girls, the girls, and the boys, (I say group but they had around 4~5 people each, yeah my class was little, less than 20 people) but at some time there was this girl that was bullied, I was at that school for around 2 years and at the start of the year she entered, I was the only one of my class that liked anime and when I discovered that she liked too I tried befriend her, but it didn't end well, she was just too annoying, just out of nowhere she started talking about her mother and that her mothers said x or y etc... and after around 1 or 2 months the bullying started, it wasn't any violence, just nobody wanted to talk to her or do a school work in group with her (she was sorta of shy and didn't talk well in the front of class, when she was trying to display her part of the work she talked a little and stopped) and she always came to school with the same clothes ( we had uniforms but she always used a jacket, even in hot days ) so people started saying in her back that she didn't shower and all and nobody wanted to try to touch her because of this. I don't think that I did anything that could be considered bullying since I just watched man but if I had another chance I wanted to help her, it just left a bitter taste in my mouth seeing all this. humans are cruel.

17. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    That would smell funny if it starts burning your hair

18. aekakiac

aekakiac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well...I was bullied? and was a bully? well I m not sure if I was cause it wasn't you average case of bullying.well to start with I started bullying a girl since I was in early primary up to second grad in middle school I started doing because at kindergarten I told in front of my family that I wanted to marry her(since young I had a good eye)the thing is that afterwards my cousin and brother started making fun of me show to prove that I didn't want her I started making fun of her although it was closer to teasing her for her hight(as of right now she is essentially an 18 year old loli)but our relationship wasn't that bad she even helped some times in middle school so I doubt that she holded a grudge,one thing to note is that up until middle school because of the teasing she thought that I had crush on her(although by that point I did it mostly for fun) which might be the reason why.as for being bullied with the exception of one asshole I m not sure if it was actually bullying cause it was done by my friends and it wasnt really that serious.

19. Glaurung

Glaurung Long Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if nobody snitched- no one got sent to the principal's office. and unless there were broken bones or something serious- the school was kinda lax.

pouring soda at the bully was a different kind of violence. the bully had to explain to his mother why his uniform was always stained. so it was like using money (lunch money) to create problems for the bully.

as far as i know, nobody got sent to the principal's office- aside from the guys who blew up the toilets with firecrackers- because you know... damage to school property.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  20. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Were you studying at a prison? :sweating_profusely: I bet no one snitched because the snitches all got shanked... :notlikeblob:

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.