Bullying Survey

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
?

Which of the following best describes you?

1. I was never bullied, and I never saw bullying.

35 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. I was never bullied, but I witnessed bullying.

21 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. I was bullied rarely.

25 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. I was bullied sometimes.

29 vote(s)
    18.7%
  5. I was bullied frequently.

14 vote(s)
    9.0%
  6. I was never bullied, and I bullied others.

8 vote(s)
    5.2%
  7. I was previously bullied, and I bullied others.

23 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    primary? we fight like a man~ boys and girls is same~ at some point~ conspiracy on hide and seek just for tease and we laugh after that~
    middle? nope~ wut is that? girls and boys tease each other~ give nickname to each other~ granny, oldman, duck, goat ect~

19656.png hence I thought a bully is someone who have problem at home~

2. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Secondary school, is that a term?

3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can actually blow up toilets with firecrackers?:blobconfused:
    Isn't there like water... and lack of firepower, and most of all... why?:hmm:

4. Englandismycity

Englandismycity Rap God Nick Crom-... okay, I regret my username

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to a high-school where a lot of the kids were in gangs, surprisingly, there was no bullying of which I saw. Of course, there were two or three school fights in a day but it was between gang members. Actually, now that I think about it I remember a kid picking up an autistic kid and putting him in the garbage, but I think they were just playing around.

5. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    if people didn't found someone getting bullied,then they have blindspot to do bullying
    Sometimes fighting bullies is work but most of the time they will ganking the bullied target until end of school
    Personal bullying where 1 people against 1 people is the common solved case by fighting back,school counseling,etc.
    Ganking bullying is the case that most of the time didn't get solved,and outsider don't want to intervene.
    People that bullying never admit they're bullying
    People that borderline teasing(early stage of bully) is the one admit they're bullying

6. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I was one of those above average person and I hung around a clique of students in my year that were considered top class. We have fans among the general population. Not to the extent that people would line up the streets and scream in devotion when they say us, but more like they respect us and look up to us enough that they wanted to be like us.

That was why when there was this girl who was very annoying entered my class and hung around me, I ignored her. She was really trying too hard to be friends with me, but since I hated how she was so nosy and noisy, I walked away as soon as she sat close to me. Whenever she tried to strike a conversation with me, I kept silent. I was not trying to bully her, I just wasn't interested in being chummy with her.

However, my fans thought I was bullying her and although I didn't bully her, my fans did. I only found out that they were bullying her without my knowledge after she transferred out of the school.

Did I feel any guilt? No, I wasn't the one bullying her and I had no knowledge she was being bullied. Would I have stopped the bullying if I had known? Likely not. I was not interested in anything apart from my studies, my games, my boyfriends and my position as director of audio visual back then to pay any interest in a girl who chattered non-stop and tried to follow me everywhere.

7. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember being bullied.
    My mother tells me that I was often made fun of for looking/being white (called pink pig and such [my photos have me really brown though, and I was skinny, I don't get it]) back when I lived in another state (I was elementary school aged), but I really don't remember it, and my mom tends to exaggerate.

In highschool, a friend of mine had a problem where a group of girls was threatening her. I wasn't as supportive as I could've been, because I was very awkward with my words back then, and I regret it. I tried to say something helpful, but she yelled out that I didn't understand and ran away. I should've offered to walk home with her instead...
    I don't think anything actually happened, but she was a sensitive type, and the threats alone were very hard on her...

edit: Oh right, in elementary there was this one thing that happened. Blah, I didn't want to remember it.
    I was pushed down, walked over and laughed at by a few girls, and then stared at by half the school while they walked by without anyone bothering to help in any way. After everyone left, I ran off in a different direction, got found by faculty, got comforted, got taken to one of the girls, got called a liar, ran away again and cried.
    In my defense (for the crying) it was a bit tough on a 3rd grader. Also there was a bunch of other stuff going on outside of school back then that made it worse.
    Well. It was just one thing. It was bad, but bullying is something continuous so it doesn't count.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  8. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs you tightly*
    the school staffs just looked? without doing anything?
    You have so many threads these days~
    And fun topics~ What's your take on the subject?

Well~ I was bullied in elementary school.Several girls I call my friends (cause there's no one else to call that) would sometimes bring me to a quiet place in school where not many would pass by and pull my clothes and such. And they'd take my note book and papers and such, and at one point I got so fed up I hit one of the girls. I think that effectively stopped the bullying (she told on her mom who told on mine, but my mom didn't even care about kid fights LOL). Well that, and finding other people to be friends with me. I'm, to this point, not sure why I was so isolated that only my bullies were my 'friends' but I guess the other kids know of the circle and power hierarchy of my circle that they don't bother interacting with me.

Man, if I say it like that, kids sure are scary.

Apparently I used to be such a bright and cheerful kid (my parents made sure to tell me this several times in complaint) but after the bullying I became reserved and quiet. I think this is the worst part of bullying (and I'd also mention abuse cause @Action made me read up on #whyIstayed recently) they hit your self-esteem and self-worth. Hard. You can't recover from that. There would always be inklings of doubts left behind.

A friend of mine used to be a bully, and she only lamented with a 'I wonder why I did that, (the jokes I do are) so stupid.'

About bullying, recently my workmates and I talked about it, about bullying in schoolkids. He said they're stupid. I asked him (while glaring) who's the stupid one, the one being bullied, the bullies, or the bunch of people watching the bullying.
    I think my glare was too much, he backed down from the conversation after that :sweating_profusely:

Action and yuzuki like this.
  9. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thanks for the hug! All hugs welcome! But it's ok, it doesn't really bother me much at all. Even back then I was just shocked, and then crying because it reminded me of some other tough thing.

Nah, they either weren't there or they missed seeing me behind all the kids legs. It was in a hallway many classes worth of kids had to walk through, so lots of legs. Plus, because of being shocked, I was just laying there not moving around, so it's not weird that they didn't see.

10. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    *huggles and pats*
    *ghost hugs!* omg its almost october again~

oohh *nodnod* *pats*

mir likes this.
  11. kaisersose

kaisersose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you want to be like jesus good luck for you but you know the end of the story, right?

For a classmate of mine who was often bullied i nearly started a school war cause there has to be a limit to other's people stupidity.

i had a similar expirience in class (all my classmate were watching).
    i put myself up and confronted the guy who put me down.
    After the fifth time that i went down, i was so angered that i throw a punch to his face. I hit him in the nose (he ended up bleeding).
    The whole class stopped laughing and my problem with the big guy ended that day.
    I'm a peaceful person but if i snap i don't reason anymore.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  12. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuurk... Bullying...
    I'm primary school (even now) I was extremely oblivious. Like extremely extremely.
    My friend took my books when I wanted to read and even stomped on my leg on purpose before.
    I... I only thought it was normal friendship... Like you know, she was just being a bit rough...
    :blobwoah:
    I ended with bruises on my leg...

13. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    He went to heaven to meet his dad hurhur

kaisersose likes this.
  14. Panda-emic

Panda-emic • ♡ • Notaborax's Eternally Gone Waifu • ♡ •

Reading List:
    Link
    In my world, there were two things that ruled over the rest. Brains and beauty. We spilt off into two major groups. Ironically, as the leader of the brains, I was good friends with the leader of the beauties although it didn't appear like that on the surface. It was bullying that happened within each group. We leaders were fairly tyrannical, but I didn't have a strong hold on my group as the beauty did. She bullied and got away with it (mild though, like pulling down a girl's pants and gossiping etc). I was subject to the dissent of my members, and while no one would openly go against me since having my backing was strong, I was talked bad about, ostracised, patronised and even slapped.

15. kaisersose

Reading List:
    Link
    yep i understand what you mean but with some people reason doesn't work. And they don't give up even if you ignore them. So you have to find a way to confront them. When i was in school there wasn't internet and in the worst case scenario you could change school and solve your problem (even this doesn't work in some cases). But now if they bullying is recorded and shared on social media? What you gonna do? It became a problem you can't solve by yourself anymore.

Pyoo and Deleted member 41274 like this.
  16. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....why you gotta make me feel worse about it...

17. kaisersose

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't have to feel worse i got the opportunity and snapped in the heat of the moment.

mir likes this.
  18. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember at school the bullied kid called his parents and they threatened to send us to juvy (though his father had some relations with army)

19. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally don't think I was bullied, I mean, if I ever was, then it would had just been the silent treatment but I don't think that was on purpose. I was a shy kid.

My sister on the other hand, was. It was a younger sister old sister combo, and the older one would pick on my sister is she didn't hand over money. Esculated to the principle and boy did they get into trouble. Now she fucking doesn't care and will get back if someone tries something on her lol, behind the teachers back of course. She did things like a ninja. I give her props.

My highschool though, had a lot of drama... the class next to us got into daily fight, a whole cafeteria food fight happened once and police had to be called in. A bad transfer that raped a freshman on like, his first week of school...

Most famous one among the guys were the pair of girls that often fought, and one time fought to the point they were stripping off each other's tops.

20. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I dunno.. I had incidents when I was at grade school where things get heated up, and people spread rumors. Long story short I was dealing with bigger things to pay attention to kids doing kids stuffs to other kids.. Its too childish, and at least you know its just because they're still young that they ended up doing those.