Bumped into the same guy again...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Donutmindme, Mar 14, 2019.

?

Are you bad at names?

1. Yes

91.5%
  2. No.

8.5%
  1. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dreams for me are so weird! They're all in third person and im rarely myself, I can also see faces really well and can even remember what they look like afterwards!

Nom de Plume likes this.
  2. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely sound like a troll

3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I can recognize people better in a dream (I just *know*), still no ability to visualize faces. I only realize I’m not doing so in brief moments of lucidity. In the dream itself I don’t focus on faces at all so it does seem like they have them. It’s weird...

On another note, I am also rarely myself in a dream! My dreams are like stories being told. Quite a few have fantastical elements and strange architecture. I end up with a lot of exploration dreams actually... like this one where a group of kids broke into a school to fight a necromancer. The school itself was a labrinth with many traps. I usually transition from third person to first person at some point in these kinds of dreams. One of the characters becomes me eventually.

I think that last part is me waking up and becoming more lucid, but I often fight to stay asleep long enough to “finish” the dream. I rarely if ever complete a dream though!!