Spoiler Bursting After He Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder Omega

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sisithatlikestoread, Oct 31, 2021.

1. Sisithatlikestoread

Sisithatlikestoread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Bursting After He Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder Omega [穿成炮灰O后他A爆了]
    Author: 凉白开开
    Chapters: 92 (Completed)
    Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4254198
    Novel Updates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/bursting-after-he-transmigrated-into-the-cannon-fodder-omega/

Description:
    Yun Xingze transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the cannon fodder omega. The family business is declining and his fiancé doesn’t like him. According to the original plot, with his love brain, he dedicated everything to the male lead Chi Yu, but ended up losing the marriage, finally cutting off his glands and died of infection.

The former mecha genius Yun Xingze said: I am very busy and will not play with you.

After tearing apart the script, he was obsessed with mecha, ready to realize his past life’s dream.

Delicate and frail omegas have always been unsuitable for piloting mecha armor. However, in this year’s XingHai Military Academy’s mecha contest, a new omega student named Yun Xingze appeared, driving a pitiful second-hand armor. Everyone thought he was provoked by the broken engagement and ready to watch a joke, but they were shocked when Yun Xingze suppressed a group of alphas with his mecha!

Everyone: ??? Is this reasonable?!

Something more shocking is yet to come-

Yun Xingze broke the winning streak in the Mecha Contest!

The mecha designed by Yun Xingze was sold at a high price at the auction!

The mecha technology created by Yun Xingze is desired by all-interstellar mecha companies!

The whole interstellar wants to hold his thigh!

——–

After the dissolution of their marriage contract, Chi Yu waited for Yun Xingze to regret it, but the one who regretted it was himself. Fortunately, there is a rule in the Empire: AOs with high pheromone matching must be together.

Yun Xingze is destined to become his fiancee.

However, at the engagement banquet, before Chi Yu had time to propose, Yun Xingze sneered and severed his glands. As described in the original book, the pheromone floated in the air, and like a rose, withered quickly.

Chi Yu was shocked and heartbroken, but before he could do anything, another tall figure hugged Yun Xingze and rushed out of the banquet.

Everyone showed a surprised expression.

Even Yun Xingze looked at the person holding him in surprise-

He was the villain, Luo Wenchuan. In the original book, the second prince of the Star Empire was tall and handsome, but cold and unkind.

But at this moment, his eyes were red with anxiety.

~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

Hello, here's the thread author! Not sure if there's a thread for this novel yet, which seems like a pity to me. In any case, if there isn't, everyone is free to drop by spoilers and ask questions! I wanted to ask a few too UwU~

Creolenerd likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

☆Table of Contents☆

Ok so, in this chapter it's the first face to face meeting our MC and ML had with each other. After theMC finished his competition round, he felt a bit feverish and then realized he's in estrus. He tried to go somewhere where there's no people but stopped because he felt too weak and hot. Then ML comes in, he smells his (MC's) pheromones and is surprised because *spoiler*. He helps him put a temporary inhibitor and carries him to the hospital. All ends well, they started talking from this point on.

~~~~~~♡~~~~~~
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  3. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The build up from when the summary happens is around ch 68ish to 70+. Also absolutely love MC in this, he's pretty bad ass for an omega, he and ML are quite the power couple too. Though the ending is quite open, still it's happy. Ex fiance also rolled in lots of regret, and the love rival actually had a nice redemption.

4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    open ending? interesting

Sisithatlikestoread likes this.
  5. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It ended with the MC getting his glands back(well more like the glands apparently not getting completely destroyed due to MC taking some sort of experimental meds at a certain point in the story and this somewhat had the unintentional effect of having the gland go dormant or something, thus had the chance to get healed over time) and telling the ML about it, and he and the ML *prooooobablymaaaaaaybe* proceeded to do...things in the car while going somewhere. What did they do? Who knows. The end.
    As far as I know, I haven't seen any extras.

Edit: It's been a while since I last read this, but if you guys want to know some details, then I'll provide spoilers as long as I can remember them lol.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  6. Reedii

Reedii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've reread this a few times but I still don't know why the royal family (king) sent ML (first prince) to a desolate star as a kid. Like they kept their other kids but they send out ML? I don't know if it's been explained and I just miss it but can anyone explain why?

7. abigneignenn

abigneignenn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! If I understood it correctly, the King saw that ML was a ruthless and very strong person even when he was small, so he was afraid that ML was going to overthrow him (because the king did the same thing to his predecessor), so he sent him to the barren star for 'his training', but in reality he kinda just wanted to distance him from the capital.

nicomcla1995 and Reedii like this.
  8. Reedii

Reedii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for explaining!

But wow the king's a cowardly hypocrite. Typical I suppose.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  9. Nazo400

Nazo400 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did MC find out about ML being a prince & the data bank stuff? I got to 36 so far.