Recommendations business management

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wick, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rather bored I hadn't find any Novel that I enjoy reading again.
    So I'm asking for Novel that has at last business management, management, domestic affairs.
    P.S
    • No yaoi/Yuri
    • No xianxia, anything that related to immortal
    • No God damn sick characters that can destroy a country with his power alone
    • No sick MC that chasing women/harem seeking
    • No technology gap, like MC reincarnation to ancient time and implement all technology like gun etc.
    • No apocalypse genre
    • No manager of hunter
    I don't mind if it was rawas long as it was free

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it
    The same with release the witch
    But as I say they invent cannon or gun in cold weapon era so it is not included.

4. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not necessarily a health problem, and to be honest, any national leader could do that with their 'power'.
    Unlikely to be a health issue, and success breeds envy, so any successful man if not already having several women, have several women who would want to be his.
    Theoreticelly, what if they went to the future, and reintroduced old technology which was useful then ?
    I'm guessing you mean something like in the classic sense of JP adventurers

I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World . He gets armed forces, so he technically could destroy a country with that and tactical weapons, but he doesn't really do it. I wouldn't say he goes chasing for women, but he does have a talent for attracting them, and once they're near him for a prolonged time... he eventually wins them over. But he doesn't really go chasing them. Half apocalypse, half not. Bit of technology gap, brings new tech back to the modern world, but in limited scales, and mostly to make money. Mostly uses it in military purposes in self-defence. Completed in raws, but will take a few years for complete translations.

King of Mercenaries & the sequel 'Rise of the European Emperor' or something similar. Did have short translation ,but stopped then. 1st is at ... 600ish chapters ? Completed, sequel is at 700ish and ongoing in raws. As for details...
    If i'm not wrong, so far he's only slept with two women. Sisters. Daughters of the current pope, but he met one on the run before he became, saved her and later charmed her. Sister was jealous, but he handled it well and now can have fun with both. Also, having fun with both daughters of the pope is very advantegous, especially with the rest he's got. It's medieval history, and firearms have just started to be used in Europe, but still in small scale and poor quality, so he just skips ahead a bit in history by taking future tactics and better firearms, rather than inventing new future things. And I guess he only really changed the ships and cannons a lot in the future, as they're a lot easier to change, because the particular small parts of the muskets he wants are trickier to make. He does use a lot of economical and agricultural knowledge & technology to improve harvest from... 150 pounds per mu to almost 500 pounds per mu or something similar, but atleast it's near tripled , but that also has to do with the low tech in Europe at that time, as in China at that time with rice, they can get similar amounts, so debatable whether it's 'future knowledge' to a large degree

5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ascendance of a Bookworm
    how about this? i mean... it's a bit low tech but mc doesn't know how to make any of it... mostly shampoo... and hair accessories... and paper

ninish likes this.
  7. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that was just metaphor.
    I mean he is alone against country and win.
    As long as it don't get over boards, like invent something that is supposed to be impossible to create in that age only with couple a month.
    I read that one it was mercenaries king.

8. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know that in Tales of the Reincarnated Lord Guns are already invented by the Dwarfs, he just took it to the next level. He isn't even starting his nuclear research program, overall he's staying relativly low-key on the tech-development and when he does try with the cannons/gunpowder it doesn't even work out very well stiffling his growth. Since some of the interactions are different than what they are on earth.

As long as that doesn't change, it won't really be much different from the technological impact Great Tang Idyll is having at the moment.

9. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Common sense of a duke daughter. One of my best business novel

10. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    It to cute stoy, I feel like there will be smooth sailing story with no conflict, even if there was conflict there always someone protect her like most Japanese novel

11. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    That already included in the list

12. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway I already read it, so please recommended another Novel

13. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    You just try hoarding nuffies aren't you ?

14. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    ... well, i was quite surprised actually. usually in this kind of setting for a japanese story it's mega easy to make and do things... but actually... DO YOU KNOW HOW FRIGGEN HARD IT IS TO MAKE PAPER?!
    it's a lot of work... a lot of it is a lot of work... and her family is poor... and they don't really want to waste time on the things she wants to do...

16. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    And he get help from some kind noble and success.

17. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Littleton94

Littleton94 Lord of the Shadow trolls*shadow stalker*F5 sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Trafford's Trading Club both demonic and business management

HappyHavak likes this.
  19. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    actually i believe she sells the recipe for her shampoo to a merchant, who agrees to front her the money to buy the pot and frame for the paper making endevor. if they can make a prototype in a month, then he will take her childhood friend as an apprentice.

you've got common sense for a duke's daughter on here, idk why this one is such a big leap for you...
    any leap forward they make, they make with blood sweat and tears figuring it out themselves...

20. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumby likes this.