Recommendations BxB zerg novel danmei

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently read boy x boy (danmei) novel about zerg and fall in love with the zerg race. You know where the female is military soldier and the male is weak/ researchers? Weak or not i dont care much. And male allowed to marry multiple female zerg HOWEVER the male lead only marry the MC. I dont like harem genre.

Anyway, there not much zerg novel in the novel update. So i read it raw on jjwxc. At first it was good but then the abuse part is too much for my heart. T.T , accidentally read the novel type where the 'female zerg' is drugged and make as plaything in rich banquet. such a spoiler for my mood. Damnit author.

Can anyone recommend fluffy zerg boy x boy and no harem on the mc. Prefer novel that have not translated because i already read all the translate novel. Also Prefer the novel in website where i can use Google translate.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    I second "I'm not human" and "reincarnated into a villain Cannon fodder zerg".
    And of the two, I feel the later is better written. The first is pure fluff though.

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  4. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read them all , anyway it just very few zerg novel in novelupdate

Yes. I like this two novel very much. One of my fav