Forgotten Title BxG transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lilly2805, Oct 9, 2022.

1. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel where the female lead wakes up in a different body in a novel (can't remember if it's her novel or someone elses).

A little while after she first woke up in her room, she somehow came up with the plan of wanted the original female lead who is her sister to get together with the original male lead like in the novel.

She lives in a mansion if I can recall correctly and her parents are good parents and so is her sister and they all live in the mansion together.

I remember two scenes and maybe a third, the first;
    The MC was in a tea house(?) with her sister (the original female lead) as the MC brought them there knowing that the male lead would show up. The male lead comes by and instead of being attracted to her sister like he's supposed to, he is attracted to MC instead I think. (That or something happens and the MC does something to the male lead for him to come in or for him to be attracted to her instead.)

The second thing I remember is;
    The male lead and the MC were outside of her house in a clearing(?) and I think the male lead was teaching her something, some type of ability that required her to meditate I think? After a little while I think she figured it out and tested it out on some trees in the clearing.

The third I'm not too sure about. I think the MC and the male lead traveled together for some reason and fought against other people together. I can't remember if her sister came along too, she may have.

I hope this is enough to ping someone's memories, I can't for the life of me remember any more than this.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022