Recommendations BxG

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hazel00, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Hazel00

Hazel00 Highland Knight | From Karsuk

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you prefer light reads? Then, I think you should try all of Grumpy Crab's novels (the writer of Rebirth on the doors of the civil affairs bureau). My favorite would be My Scholar Syndrome Husband and Please Confess to Me!. Actually, I also have another favorite, which is the little red riding hood, unfortunately, it hasn't been translated, but I can give you the chinese name if you don't mind having to MTL it.

You're My Glory
    I Have the Aura of Overbearing President this one has romance in the later part of the story (not that long, about something around chapter 60/80?)
    Unworthy Rich Girl (I think you should check all of the writer's novels, she is known for writing light romance novels)
    Easily Set Aflame
    The Villain and the Cannon Fodder’s Mother

P.s: If you don't mind to mtl-- machine translating ur novel with google translate or such, I have a dozen of good books. Just reply this if you wannt to! <3

Hazel00 likes this.
  4. BlackCatMaeda

BlackCatMaeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please share

5. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, it may take quite a long time because I have to copy here and there >.<

Hazel00 likes this.
  6. Hazel00

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i really prefer light read, i will read your recommendation, im fine with mtl, please share, i read a lot of mtl already, :blobangel:

The list looks really good, i will read them :blobparty:

7. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Please be careful as my reviews contain mild or even quite big spoilers. And I'm sorry if some novels might not be as light as you expected :blobpeek:

1. 小可爱,你假发掉了 (Cutie, Your wig is off)

2. After the eyes become refined (My review)

3. Rent boyfriend

4. The actor is always fine (ML traveled back in time with the help of FL -a cat demon-

5. It's Okay to Divorce and my review

6. I became the grandmother of the richest man (kinda weird, but it's very good! I was very excited when ML and FL could finally be together)

7. My child is a prodigy (some of you may dislike FL for her early decisions, but I like her though)

8. Rebirth After Being Abducted and my review

9. Married a little outrageous

10. I take the royal family to transmigrate (the father/emperor really makes me wanna smash him to the wall)

11. My dad at the same table (ML's daughter got transmigrated to the past when her dad was still young. ML and FL are the parents, and they are very cute!)

12. My girlfriend is a cat (THE ML IS JUST, SOOO AFFECTIONATE). By the way, it's a sequel of another novel, I can't remember the name but I think it's also here in NU

13. Little Riding Hood (By the way, FL had a terminal illnes and she had to help ML so she could get an additional of 6 months life. She got assigned as ML's therapist. It's not a serious novel so please bear in mind that FL is not a professional. Just in case you dislike these kind of stories. FL's friends or coworkers are also very likeable)

14. When The Young Master Became The Young Madame (ML is hilarious and he's very supportive of FL, they took care of their baby together and they plan their life together. No toxicity)

My favorite authors list

I have other novels in the list, but I haven't read them yet, so I won't put it here (I'm sorry... I don't want to make reccomendations that I'll regret). I'm currently starting to read three novels but I still have my term's exam in a week and I'm lately immersed in reading manhwas, mangas, and manhuas T.T

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    Hazel00 likes this.
  8. Hazel00

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaah, thank you very much!!!! :blobxd::blobmelt::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Really, this humble one is very honored

I got amazing list from @Jevanka926 (good luck with your exam! Wish you the best):blobparty:, so im not accepting more recommendation

Thank you all

Jevanka926 likes this.
  9. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I also hope that I'll do well in my exam. I hope you will like them all. https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/26841/ it's my reading list, just in case >.< <3

10. BlackCatMaeda

BlackCatMaeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much and good luck with your exams

Jevanka926 likes this.