Call for Heroes RPG - Questing Inn

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Zero300, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Questing Inn
    [​IMG]
    This is mainly for in-character chat between players. Please try to limit your conversation in the inn if you are working on a quest. To go to registration - Click Here

Few things you should pay attention to at all time:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *No taboo stuff or explicit stuff
    --Don't discuss anything political, religious, sexual, or anything that can offend anyone. Just don't.

*No inappropriate stuff
    --If it's not something you would show your parents, it's inappropriate

*No messing with other people's characters
    --if you don't want it to happen to your character, don't do it

*NO GOD MODDING
    --If you complain about other people being overpowered, guess what, they made a great and gigantic backstory for their character, you're new, so if they can kill you, they can kill you.

*Please behave yourself, don't be a troll
    --If you're going to be annoyed by what you're doing, don't do it

*Don't spam
    --Seriously, don't

*Respect the staff
    --If a staff member or the QuestGiver asks you to drop the conversation or your attitude/tone, you listen to them; do not give witty comebacks. If a staff member is firm about a particular detail, that it is not up for debate nor negotiation.

*Be clear
    --If you are talking out of your character, be clear. Don't mix them up. Use tag, (), [], OOC, or anything. Just don't confuse people. But try to post anything OOC in the OOC Thread.

*NO FIGHTING OR MAKING TROUBLE IN THE INN (IC OR OOC)
    --Questing Inn is not for fighting or for trouble. Be it in IC or OOC.

*NO CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC IN THE INN (IC OR OOC)
    --Questing Inn is not a place for this topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Quest Board is up! Come check it out here: Quest Board

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  2. Baabaablack

Baabaablack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (New at this so, I will listen any suggestions on formating)

Ash looked around the tavern. It was empty, not soul in sight. What was a cat to do? He needed a second adventurer to take the test. It was no fun being the first one here.

The tables looked like a nice place to wait though. A sunny bench right next to the table looked like the perfect napping spot. He laid down really to doze.

This wood... he thought as he glanced up at the table. He begin to scratch it. Hmm.. He scratched it a bit harder. Ohh! Unable to resist began scratching it with all five clawed fingers purring in pleasure.

3. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Oz walked in after a long day of work...oh? A new arrival? The craftsman walked up to the beastman and asked "What are you doing?"

4. Baabaablack

Reading List:
    Link
    Ash jerked to a sitting position. "It was like that when i got here!" Shit! Shit ! Change subject!
    "Hi, you hair is pretty." Yes! Human love compliments! Now what was the next part people do? Right names. "I'm Ash!"

5. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    "My hair? It's black. Don't be so tense though, name's Oz." The Cambion replied as he walked up to the counter and ordered a cider. "You were summoned right? What can you do?"

6. Baabaablack

Reading List:
    Link
    "Lots um... I can throw a ball and make things freeze and I make a magic shield and I'm suuuper bendy and I can run in shadows and i can climb wall really fast and I scratch things real hard and I'm super good at hiding and... I can curse things!" He used to be able to a lot more but Matoya had supplied him with her mana to make up for his lack of it.

7. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    "I see. Well, I'm a magic craftsman. I've build some of the portals that connect our world to other worlds."

8. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    "There are a few others here but they're sleeping upstairs."

9. Baabaablack

Reading List:
    Link
    "I tried going through but the gates won't let me. Do I need a key or a pass?"

10. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes, here it is. I'm sure when they wake up, you'll be able to take on a quest. Of course, you can also be obnoxious and try calling them."

11. Baabaablack

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually that sounded like fun. "Thanks Ozzy!" As he ran up the stairs to the rooms he wondered should he hit the door for 30 minutes at inconsistant beats or meow quietly and pace the doors til some one got up. One of them should have a gate pass thingy!