Spoiler Call Me The Devil/악마라고 불러다오

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, May 11, 2022.

1. iseeicy_x

iseeicy_x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because her long time crush Joohan once said to her that her chest is small, Ina thinks that Joohan like woman with big chest, so before Joohan come back to korea she want to impress him by getting the surgery

Belphegor, a new race with nullification characteristics. Belphegor was a separate race born between humans and Perion, the first Lucifer. It nullifies the demons' abilities. Belphegor desire is indolence. Belphegor enjoys sensuality, and when the devil is a woman, she enjoys sex. The tempting part is the legs. Hoho
    His step-sister

Thats not Hyeonsin and Joohan, the left one is Hyeonshin's son with Ina, his name is Park Yoohyeon, the right one is Loder, the 4th Lucifer, he is close with Recent (6th Lucifer and Hyeonsin's father). Why are they in one frame, because there will be some kind of bromance between Yoohyeon and Loder in vol 5&6

Yes, novel vol 5&6 focus on their children. She give birth to twins, son and daughter. After gave birth, Ina falls into deep sleep and in order to save her, Hyeonsin heads to hell to meet Perion. The daughter, Park Yoora is a Lucifer. Ina and Hyeonsin loving appearance is decreased but it will be replace with couple Yoora and Organ (3rd Lucifer). The son Park Yoohyun, unlike Yoora who is lucifer, no one could recognize the race, but Yoohyun, like Perion, is an independent child. Yoohyun who controls time, can glimpse the past and future of the other person through blood, and goes back to the past to bring imagination to reality. In order to be with human Ina forever, Yoohyeon sees Ina's memory of time and turns Ina into Isadora, the first Belphegor, so then Ina reborn as perfect Belphegor (her visual will be different now). Yoohyeon is later benedictio by Perion. Become a new race called Blessing and the desire is love.

2. lDeadKillerl

lDeadKillerl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're telling me that her son went back in time to change her into a perfect demon because he wanted to be with her or something I'm not sure I understand and does his father allow it I'm pretty sure he can kick his ass still aren't lucifer's GOD like him more so because he's the most powerful of them all?

3. Melly8

Melly8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about Hyeonshin and Ina’s species. We know that Belphegor are a new mixed race of devils born of a Lucifer and a human. Ina’s mother was a Belphegor then Ina is half Belphegor. On the other hand, we also know that Hyeonshin’s parents are a Lucifer and a human; however he’s a Lucifer,not a Belphegor. Why? Is it because he‘s a male? Maybe I missed an info or difference …

4. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure abt this byt according to the spoilers and the manhwa plot (I hope it still same as novel)

The existence of Belphegor itelf is a taboo, like what you've mentioned -a entity born from Lucifer and a human. So technically, Ina is a taboo born from a taboo again. (Since her father is a pure human and her mother a Belphegor is half demon half human already). Therefore we could say that Ina is only 1/3 devil, considering that Belphegor was said to be the weakest or lowest in ranking or sum. yet others still fear the power Belphegor might furthur develope thats why they were also being killed by the brother of hyeonshin father, the other lucifer which is his uncle. His Uncle in return also gains more power by doing so and the father of Hyeonshin died as soon as he was created (the devil in the relationship will die once an offspring between them and a human is created) however Ina's mother didn't die because of this since she was still able to give birth to Ina and it seems that she still lived a few more years after.

yuriezzz and Azka Anees like this.
  5. Deiyna

Deiyna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a rundown of the whole incestuous family tree for those that are confused [these are MTL'd so names may not be accurate]:
    Lilith + Perion (Original Lucifer) = Valcan (1st Lucifer) and Cesare (2nd Lucifer)
    Lilith + Valcan = Organ/Park Hajin (3rd Lucifer)
    Lilith + Cesare = Shion/Park Siwoon (4th Lucifer), Veil/Park Sehun (5th Lucifer), Lisent/ML Dad (6th Lucifer)

*Lilith only mated with her husband and first two children. Since Valcan died during the war and Perion put himself to sleep this explains why Cesare is the only living Lucifer who had a 'coming-of-age ceremony'.

*Also FL and ML's daughter Yoora (8th Lucifer) ends up with Organ, her grand uncle(?) and has a daughter with him named Yuchae (9th Lucifer). Yuchae apparently has a crush/unrequited love with Siwoon (4th Lucifer).

6. banana-bee

banana-bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain chapter 64 of the Manhwa? Between the animal devils forgot their names. Is blonde the father of the one with a lot of piercings and had brown hair?

7. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link