Discussion Can girls be NTR'd?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Delirious, Oct 25, 2016.

1. ryanframes

ryanframes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TS should read/watch hentais.. xD

2. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    You're misunderstanding that NTR always has to be anger-inducing, mind boiling rage. In reality, women are NTR'd all the time, even in the real world. It actually happened just as much if not a lot more than a man being NTR'd. Some women get over it and try to cope somehow. Some women left. Some women enjoyed it. Rest assured, this happens often and it's not always rage inducing.

To save your innocence, I'll refrain from giving examples.

Oh my, Ai chan is showing restrain, what has the world come to?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, it was just a game to me, you know. i really wanted @Miyuu but knew i could only get to her through her Onii-sama. once i had him, she got with Zero-kun to make him jealous and piss me off, but she couldn't know that i had already seen through her plots and told Z to play along. It was then, when Z and her Onii-sama were "seeing each other behind our backs" that i chose to go and "comfort" her while our men were out philandering. She was vulnerable then, because both her onii-sama and her husband rejected her. Though she didn't exactly love Z, she still care for him to some degree. And having her beloved Onii and husband get together while ignoring her....well, it was a large blow to her.

...And guess who was the one to pick up the pieces? This guy. It was a long game, taking much time and effort to pull off, but i had to make her feel unwanted enough that she would cling to the first person who showed her kindess. Am i not full of benevolence? to offer her a shoulder to cry on in her time of need?

Hehehe.... And a bed to feel warm in?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    Ai chan likes this.
  4. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. you disappoint me, ai-chan. where is your blunt ruthlessness that i have come to love?

also, heh, why is it that im fine with NTR irl but hate it in LNs, manga and anime. weird.

Ai chan likes this.
  5. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    No not all of the time, that's an exaggeration. And when it's done well, not to the point where you want to kill the author. But in the modern age, there are quite a few bad romance stories involving NTR love triangles (though in the West the protagonist is more likely to get their man back, if they want him).

6. villain

villain [DCLXVI's] [cat-loving evil mastermind]

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, of course.