Discussion can i ask why is there no one translating rain ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by iamskeith, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. episod3ux

episod3ux Azuka's Sole Nii♐Azu's Saint♒Azuka's♐(\_/)Pillow

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I couldn't find heads and tails of his replies, had to reread them..
    I got over Japanese Novels over the years for the reasons mentioned above,but yea there are also few exception.
    Harem isn't that bad of a genre.Just the way that is handled in almost all japanese works is plain cringeworthy.
    Lets not stray from the main topic tho.(Even if I made the account just to tell they guy that Xianxia is the correct term)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Deceptioning

Deceptioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-I actually like Toradora, it was probably the first light novel I ever read.

3. episod3ux

episod3ux Azuka's Sole Nii♐Azu's Saint♒Azuka's♐(\_/)Pillow

Reading List:
    Link
    ;-; Sir Leo, i believed in you. LoL.
    Joking aside everybody free to like what they want.As long you don't try to shove it in others throats you can read what you want.
    P.S. Thank you for translating CSG.See ya around RMT..

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  4. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    These days its hard to find a likeable JP LN or WN as a person who started off reading JP before Xianxia it saddened me to think that after a mere 3 or 4 months I'd switched to almost completely Xianxia. As of now I maybe have 4 or5 novels that I'm continuing, but they don't get updated a lot. One is the Lazy king, the 2nd is World Teacher, the 3rd is golden word master, the 4th being Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! and the one that gets updated less frequently is the one where a boy with a Kitsunne mask leads a tragic life but always wears a (creepy) smile ends up dying protecting his only friend from getting raped and after he dies he's transported to another world. I forget the last one's name but I started reading it on Yurikun but then he or she stopped translating it. I never picked it back up but I know someone else started translating it but alas... My point is there are not a lot of JP novels worth it the comedy is better expressed in the original language or Manga

CDLevit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.