Can I get some recommendations of manhua where the smart and strong FL gets revenge in those who wro

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Lily723, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Lily723

Lily723 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any manhua similar to the essence of a perfect marriage and the three are living a married life. I am really into the FL getting revenge on the people who wronged her through her own smarts and cunningness. And I love how they don't hold back when it comes to the woman's anger and hatred instead of making her someone who doesn't want the revenge. I'd like the manhua to be slice of life. Basically little to zero magic involved. The FL gets by on her own smarts. And I know both of these are romances, but honestly I don't really want that much romance. If it does have romance, I'd rather it be a little instead of taking chapters and chapters of a romance that I don't really care about. Also these manhua include the villain not being blood related but that kinda just rubs me the wrong way. I'd like it if there wasn't a whole "I'm not blood related so I'm inferior" situation. I like how villains don't know the FL is even plotting something and how the villains plans always end in failure. And I like how when the FL wins, she wins everything and lives in riches while the villains live in rags. A cheating ex getting their punishment from FL is also great.
    Tldr;
    Manhua with Female Lead revenge plot.

Working with her own cunningness and anger to punish those who wronged her including her cheating ex.

The villains don't know what's coming and end up always having their plans end in complete failure or humiliation thanks to the FL.

Villains don't know the FL is plotting.

FL ends up in a better situation with all the riches while villains live in despair, humiliation, and poverty.

I'd like if the FL antagonist is related to her like an evil stepsister

No twist that the villain is not related by blood.

Not required but I'd like it if the FL has friends or some family she can depend on.

Not too much romance. Can be a lesbian romance. Haven't seen much of that.

Slice of life. Little to no magic involved. Just the FL's smarts.

Plus, I'd like them to be surrounded by riches ( great clothes, great house ) so that it drives home just how much the Villains are going to lose.