Can I help translate Reverend Insanity?

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Hiddena0, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Hiddena0

Hiddena0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Atlas studios produces a high quality translation up to chapter 1545. Commander Mao translates up to like 2500 but the quality is bad. I only speak English but if I edited Commander Mao's translation it would be easy to produce chapters. I really don't know how to get in touch with Atlas Studios or if this website is related to [redacted] but I was just wondering because I feel like if a group of English speakers started translating we could speed up the translation speed. Or maybe if Atlas studiios just had to edit and didn't translate it, it would speed up the process.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2020
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC Comrade Mao is essentially just pure MTL, meaning you would actually have to spend quite a bit more time editing the chapters than you'd think, since they're really no good at all.

The one website you named is an aggregator and has no relevant relation to literally anyone - they're a totally independent site that simply copies translations from every source they can. I've removed the name from your post and ask that you don't use it again on these forums - or anywhere else, really.

Dezel likes this.