Can I talk bad about Ariana Grande?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is she? No seriously I dont know her and currently dont give a crap

2. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is a combination of varies factors.

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    my lil sis take many tracks consist of ost and bgm for her sleeping song list
    my lil bro colect more tracks than me~ cuz I delete many lul~

Omnicast likes this.
  4. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    If the song keep been playing on radio/street/cafe/shopping mall
    It just advertisers music
    and most of it isn't that good.

Ask yourself are you "keep hearing this song" or " is the song hit you when you first heard it"

In nutshell her music isn't good and just being over advertised.

5. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ariana Grande has never been Ai-chan's favourite, and frankly, Ai-chan doesn't know of any song that she sang. But she's okay, probably.

What Ai-chan can't accept is that Janelle Monáe that kept spamming Ai-chan's youtube ads. Like come on, Ai-chan has a little girl here. Ai-chan doesn't want her to keep hearing someone say "motherfucker" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Ai-chan blocked that ad, but it kept coming like a needy slut until Ai-chan flagged it as inappropriate about 3 times, though Ai-chan flagged it as repetitive numerous times to count.

Omnicast likes this.
  6. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't delete them! Hoard them! Like a dragon! :blobhero:

asriu likes this.
  7. inukai

inukai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who and who?

8. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Lukasz Gottwald and Max Martin

inukai likes this.
  9. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You think Youtube ever cares? I barely watch horror movies, yet Youtube bombards me with horror ads sometimes. It pisses me off in the middle of the night when I am the only one up since I work late hours.

10. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just listen to some indie artists, or artists who produce their own music and don’t have a record deal. (There are some exceptions)

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not her fault she's famous. I blame all the people who listen to her music and make it popular. But if you have a legitimate reason, it's fine to say bad things about her. I mean, what's to stop you. As long as you keep in mind you're talking about a real person. Yeah, her music sucks, as well as the vast majority of pop music. It's generic and boring, but what can we do about it. Best I can do is not listen to the radio, cause else I feel like I'm being brainwashed with the same music playing every other hour. But I have a neighbor who listens to his radio loudly, and thanks to the thin walls, I'm treated to the latest shitty pop that's out. I'm not even saying to use real instruments, fine use that soulless synthesized sound, but at least make it musically and lyrically interesting. The recent pop song I found sort of interesting was Rita Ora's Anywhere. However, it's a short part of the song just before it transitions to the crappy chorus... And the fact that she repeats the last word in each line bugs the hell out of me. I feel retarded listening to this song. What a waste of a decent melody. Compared to that, Billie Eilish makes interesting music. Her voice is a little weak for my taste, but it's pleasant and soothing, so I'll take it. As for Ariana Grande's voice, I appreciate her range, but her voice is pretty uninteresting to me. It's suitable for pop and it's not as annoying as Rihanna's, so whatever.